Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
A question

As I see that this is not a harem game so I just wanted to ask that what will be the most efficient way to play to get most of the scenes in one playthrough ?

Just wanted to know how relationship with various love interests work so feel free to tell like is there any jealousy mechanic or maybe Li leave mc if he dates every girl things like that.

Will really appreciate

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
A question

As I see that this is not a harem game so I just wanted to ask that what will be the most efficient way to play to get most of the scenes in one playthrough ?

Just wanted to know how relationship with various love interests work so feel free to tell like is there any jealousy mechanic or maybe Li leave mc if he dates every girl things like that.

Will really appreciate
there is no jealousy, however at a specific point you are forced to choose one girl and from then on all others are friends, and the relationship remains good with the others. This causes major replay ability because from said point on you can only unlock the scenes on that girls path and all paths are good. My only recomendation is that you do not play the Cece path first. I have seen too many people play her path first and then feel like they could not play the other path's even though all the paths are beautiful because they worry what happens to Cece if the don't choose her path. I reccomend you try another path first, Robin, Kira, Linda, Lexi, or even Steph, before you play Cece's path, as that will answer the question befor it becomes an issue in your mind.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
A question

Will really appreciate
Adding on to what Grif said, there are also two instances where the player can end up with two girls.
Lexi+Holly and Robin+Kira
Regardless of which route chosen, so far the general consensus has been that each path stands out in its own way and was worth seeing. No need to worry about a girl walking off on you.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A question

Will really appreciate
So to actually answer the first part of your question, do all the sexy times in the first three chapters, make special saves when you meet Robin, just before answering Kira's question about yes or no to them (say yes), and another before picking your LI (anyone except Cece). Choosing Steph first will show you the most Chapter 4 scenes; Choosing Lexi first (and being intrigued by Holly) will let you have sex with the most girls (also make a save before Yacht Sex). The sex scene count from 4 on is similar no mater which LI you choose, it just changes who you're with and when it happens.

Then, if you decide to see the rest of the girls' paths, you can enjoy the LIs in any order from there, starting from THE CHOICE save for most and the Kira question (say no) for solo Kira/Robin play and Cece's run (say no to Kira). I recommend saving Cece for last, although since you wouldn't have chosen her first already, it's not that important.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I'm glad people are still active on this thread. Does anyone still have the 0.7 music files they can share or upload to a reliable source? After much searching, the only links I could find were for ZippyShare which is now defunct. Specifically the rpa files (ie. audio06.rpa).

I kind of went on a download spree on games I would find interesting throughout covid, and this was one of them. I played through that current update and moved on to others. Well, I'm going back through and found this one was completed. But with I only have the music through 0.5 since that is the version I had.

I know there is a restoration mod but I also wanted to play with the SanchoMod.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm glad people are still active on this thread. Does anyone still have the 0.7 music files they can share or upload to a reliable source? After much searching, the only links I could find were for ZippyShare which is now defunct. Specifically the rpa files (ie. audio06.rpa).

I kind of went on a download spree on games I would find interesting throughout covid, and this was one of them. I played through that current update and moved on to others. Well, I'm going back through and found this one was completed. But with I only have the music through 0.5 since that is the version I had.

I know there is a restoration mod but I also wanted to play with the SanchoMod.
Try OP, there is a music restoration mod there, you can use that and switch between old musics and the new ones. ;)
Iirc, you can find the music in mod file also, if you want it outside the game. :giggle:

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
there is no jealousy, however at a specific point you are forced to choose one girl and from then on all others are friends, and the relationship remains good with the others. This causes major replay ability because from said point on you can only unlock the scenes on that girls path and all paths are good. My only recomendation is that you do not play the Cece path first. I have seen too many people play her path first and then feel like they could not play the other path's even though all the paths are beautiful because they worry what happens to Cece if the don't choose her path. I reccomend you try another path first, Robin, Kira, Linda, Lexi, or even Steph, before you play Cece's path, as that will answer the question befor it becomes an issue in your mind.
Adding on to what Grif said, there are also two instances where the player can end up with two girls.
Lexi+Holly and Robin+Kira
Regardless of which route chosen, so far the general consensus has been that each path stands out in its own way and was worth seeing. No need to worry about a girl walking off on you.
So to actually answer the first part of your question, do all the sexy times in the first three chapters, make special saves when you meet Robin, just before answering Kira's question about yes or no to them (say yes), and another before picking your LI (anyone except Cece). Choosing Steph first will show you the most Chapter 4 scenes; Choosing Lexi first (and being intrigued by Holly) will let you have sex with the most girls (also make a save before Yacht Sex). The sex scene count from 4 on is similar no mater which LI you choose, it just changes who you're with and when it happens.

Then, if you decide to see the rest of the girls' paths, you can enjoy the LIs in any order from there, starting from THE CHOICE save for most and the Kira question (say no) for solo Kira/Robin play and Cece's run (say no to Kira). I recommend saving Cece for last, although since you wouldn't have chosen her first already, it's not that important.
Thanks all of you guys for replying.

As you all said will save cece for last I am very intrigued thanks gonna dive into the game.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes