temping

Sep 16, 2021
The last time I played this game was when Chapter 6 was the latest one out. Since then, it had been my favorite AVN in terms of writing and story. I love this game. I am hoping the last two chapters are just as good, even though I quickly glanced and saw there were road bumps that may have affected things. It's one of those games that I wouldn't mind seeing as a movie or show.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OMG , I did not found my play throuh all routes for all girls for the last ch , Ch 8 gone for all of them seriously , so I start ch8 for Cece route again and I found a pleasant surprise
Cece.png
then I will start the only missing Ch route with Holly from the beginning hoping it will work for me as the progress I read it here .

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Wait wait wait... LOF characters are in Artemis... I've been holding off playing that game but it just jumped way up my list... I am glad a randomly decided to come in here this morning.

Oct 10, 2022
Wait wait wait... LOF characters are in Artemis... I've been holding off playing that game but it just jumped way up my list... I am glad a randomly decided to come in here this morning.
Don't expect too much though. Only Lexi is there, she is in 2 scenes at chapter 4. Though play that game, it's one of the best around here, it has a perfect story, lovely LIs, good rendering etc. also almost everything is in the right place for that game. I don't think you will be disappointed to spent time on it. :giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
so I'm unashamedly a fan of harem games but with this game when offered a relationship with 2 girls for some reason I didn't take it and instead went the Cece route, there's something special about that girl

Cece is best girl
Yes She is (y) but check the above ( page 560 No. 11184 ):devilish: :ROFLMAO: OR ELSE ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
4.80 star(s) 561 Votes