Blastharddick

Jun 7, 2019
As someone who finished Cece route today and is attempting to try Lexi route, yeah it's pretty hard. All her scenes, whether big or small still hit hard, but I don't regret doing her first. It feels like I already did the ideal playthrough by having her first and if I had chosen someone else instead, the scenes would have less of an impact knowing what happens in the chapters.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As someone who finished Cece route today and is attempting to try Lexi route, yeah it's pretty hard. All her scenes, whether big or small still hit hard, but I don't regret doing her first. It feels like I already did the ideal playthrough by having her first and if I had chosen someone else instead, the scenes would have less of an impact knowing what happens in the chapters.
Lexi is my favorite... She's also the canon route for the Chasing Sunsets and Artemis crossovers.

Oct 10, 2022
NO that is how canon works
View attachment 3060957
are pronounced the same but could not be more unrelated. A cannon is a mounted weapon used for firing heavy ammunition, usually spherical projectiles. Canon refers to either a group of works in a particular area of study or art or a collection of religious rules.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
are pronounced the same but could not be more unrelated. A cannon is a mounted weapon used for firing heavy ammunition, usually spherical projectiles. Canon refers to either a group of works in a particular area of study or art or a collection of religious rules.
thank you very much Realy , I was about to ask about that precisely (y) (y)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, see, it's right there in the definition that you supplied. "A group of works" not just one work. In 3 individual works within the same universe only the Lexi Route is a constant, therefore, the Lexi route is canon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, see, it's right there in the definition that you supplied. "A group of works" not just one work. In 3 individual works within the same universe only the Lexi Route is a constant, therefore, the Lexi route is canon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
NOW dear sir , you are the one to explain to me knowing that english is NOT my 1st language :
ROUTE = Way , Road , direction , SO Cece route mean I play Cece story and there is a route for Lexi in LOF but in the games you mentioned and I play them both the is no route for lexi , please explain

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
NOW dear sir , you are the one to explain to me knowing that english is NOT my 1st language :
ROUTE = Way , Road , direction , SO Cece route mean I play Cece story and there is a route for Lexi in LOF but in the games you mentioned and I play them both the is no route for lexi , please explain
In both of the other 2 games it shows Lexi being with the MC of LOF. In Artemis, Lexi and Dj Kink comment on how their boyfriends look identical, which explains why Kink kissed the MC in LOF. In CS the newspaper article says that Lexi is engadged and shows the image from when the MC proposed to Lexi on stage. So Both of those works Suport the Lexi Route in LOF.

Oct 10, 2022
it is just Promising to be a great game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, there is no story yet. Also cliché characters too like a life long friend who is secretly in love with MC, hard exterior soft interior goth girl, shy but slut and slut but shy girls duo, secretly wild MILF, openly slut MILF (expected past scars), sketchy douchebag who secretly cares MC, goofy best friend.
Though it has very good renders and good flow but I am not a big fan of free roam stuff, if it's not absolutely necessary. Loved the text based game within the game also. Like you said it's very promising game but still lacks of something makes it unique.
Still loved the game, can't wait the next update.:unsure:

Feel like I overused gifs recently in this thread so, text it is.
*ahem*
(serious voice)
He mentioned "a group of work" and put it Chasing Sunset and Artemis in it. The group in that statement refers to group of same work. Such as series of comics, movie sequels, even books, comics, movies together etc. So other games won't/can't be part of the referred term unless specifically accepted by the creator. At best we can see them as fanfics. :giggle:

Shit, I used a whole week worth of seriousness in one post. Feeling dizzy. :sick:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
*ahem*
(serious voice)
He mentioned "a group of work" and put it Chasing Sunset and Artemis in it. The group in that statement refers to group of same work. Such as series of comics, movie sequels, even books, comics, movies together etc. So other games won't/can't be part of the referred term unless specifically accepted by the creator. At best we can see them as fanfics. :giggle:
Both of these works cordinated with Drifty on using Lexi in their work (just as I did before using her in my game) They got aproval from Drifty for what Lexi would do or say as well (she doesn't actually make an apperance in my game yet, she is only referenced as the greatest singer ever, I have to be better established and prove myself before I could hope for an actual appearance like Artemis got)
Stone Fox and Digib also coordinated with each other in having crossovers between CS and Artemis. So all Devs are in agreement that this is a shared universe.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Both of these works cordinated with Drifty on using Lexi in their work (just as I did before using her in my game) They got aproval from Drifty for what Lexi would do or say as well (she doesn't actually make an apperance in my game yet, she is only referenced as the greatest singer ever, I have to be better established and prove myself before I could hope for an actual appearance like Artemis got)
Stone Fox and Digib also coordinated with each other in having crossovers between CS and Artemis. So all Devs are in agreement that this is a shared universe.
Reactions out of limits , So yes sir they did take permissions and you will find it in the credits and Drifty take permission to put Jaye with Lexi in LOF
1Sily2.png

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As far as I know, there is no story yet. Also cliché characters too like a life long friend who is secretly in love with MC, hard exterior soft interior goth girl, shy but slut and slut but shy girls duo, secretly wild MILF, openly slut MILF (expected past scars), sketchy douchebag who secretly cares MC, goofy best friend.
Though it has very good renders and good flow but I am not a big fan of free roam stuff, if it's not absolutely necessary. Loved the text based game within the game also. Like you said it's very promising game but still lacks of something makes it unique.
Still loved the game, can't wait the next update.:unsure:

Feel like I overused gifs recently in this thread so, text it is.
*ahem*
(serious voice)

Shit, I used a whole week worth of seriousness in one post. Feeling dizzy. :sick:
(You've reached your reaction limit for today)
So :
1st : We will see :unsure: But the Girls are amazing
2nd : OK fanfics OK

4.80 star(s) 561 Votes