Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Are the Mac versions uploaded on Gofile and Mega different? the Gofile one is 7.27gb while Mega has a 6.36 gig file. Both zipped.

Oct 22, 2023
Bare none. This is probably one of if not the best written AVN's on this site. The story will make you cry and will make you think. The first time I experienced Chapter 6's ending I was crying like a child. I don't have the words to describe how it made me feel and how well it was put together. The characters are well written and believeable. While not everything screams "that would totally happen in reality", every scenario makes sense, follows logic, and pregoresses in a satisfying matter. The integration of music and animating syncing is also very cool to see and definitely worth sitting back and waiting to see what happens. Definitely not a game meant to be skipped through just to get to the "good bits". It was clear that the author wanted to tell a story first before anything else and not enjoying that story to its fullest is just doing a disservice to yourself. This game is easily in my top10 AVN's of all time.

Oct 10, 2022
Bare none. This is probably one of if not the best written AVN's on this site. The story will make you cry and will make you think. The first time I experienced Chapter 6's ending I was crying like a child. I don't have the words to describe how it made me feel and how well it was put together. The characters are well written and believeable. While not everything screams "that would totally happen in reality", every scenario makes sense, follows logic, and pregoresses in a satisfying matter. The integration of music and animating syncing is also very cool to see and definitely worth sitting back and waiting to see what happens. Definitely not a game meant to be skipped through just to get to the "good bits". It was clear that the author wanted to tell a story first before anything else and not enjoying that story to its fullest is just doing a disservice to yourself. This game is easily in my top10 AVN's of all time.
When you mentioned, I've noticed there are some people who followed this game update by update, which means there are some people who endured the waiting for the next update not knowing whether or not Cece survived. Poor souls. :(

Last edited:

SirBio

Feb 7, 2019
This is definitely one of the best if it not the best game ever i ever played.. Thank you for this masterpiece, just finish my first experience with Cece path and not disappointing at all, brilliant and beautiful storyline, i definitely will replay this game and explore other path, also will looking foward to your other games

4.80 star(s) 561 Votes