Akira_Kurosaki

Apr 14, 2021
I just want to say great game, And kudo's to you for adding depth to a novel like this, regarding real problems, in a tasteful way. I can't wait to see more of your work in the future. I do not leave a lot of reviews, but I felt this definitely deserved it.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
When you mentioned, I've noticed there are some people who followed this game update by update, which means there are some people who endured the waiting for the next update not knowing whether or not Cece survived. Poor souls. :(
I followed the updates. The update waiting for an answer shook me. I literally turned off my PC and sat for a few hours trying to clear my head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
I personally think that the non-Cece paths would be easier if you had the option not to kiss her on the park bench. Honor her asexual and aromantic nature. Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss, but that kiss was a promise. I hate to break a promise.
I have finished the Lexi path today and the game just doesn't feel right when you are with another girl, even though I feel a bit more positive about Cece's future in that ending.

So for the game to work the best, you have to pick Cece on your first playthrough. And for you to do so, the game has to nudge you a bit. Make you attached to her.

For you, it was the kiss. For me, it was the mystery - I wanted to know "why". And for someone else, it might be her "finding Nemo".

Unrelated questions:
1) Does the score in the hospital affect anything? I got 13/15 the first time and 8/15 the other time...
2) Is there a solo Holly path?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I have finished the Lexi path today and the game just doesn't feel right when you are with another girl, even though I feel a bit more positive about Cece's future in that ending.

So for the game to work the best, you have to pick Cece on your first playthrough. And for you to do so, the game has to nudge you a bit. Make you attached to her.

For you, it was the kiss. For me, it was the mystery - I wanted to know "why". And for someone else, it might be her "finding Nemo".

Unrelated questions:
1) Does the score in the hospital affect anything? I got 13/15 the first time and 8/15 the other time...
1. Ultimately, I don't think the score affects the ending. I did notice some minor dialog differences.
2. Yes.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Unrelated questions:
On Cece's path, there's some dialogue change in the final chapter (Basically, she doesn't remember the summer as clearly if you don't get enough points)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Unrelated questions:
1. Yes, as Elhemeer said above.
2. yes, but it is heartbreaking and bittersweet, you have to cheat on Lexi and break her heart for the solo Holly path. For me (the Lexi Fanatic) the solo Holly path was more heartwrenching than Cece's jump, because Cece's jump was out of my control, but in Holly's solo path I had to KNOWINGLY CHOOSE to hurt Lexi.:cry:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Even if i'm joking about Cece, i remember how hard it was waiting for the next chapter to find out if Cece is alive, i was here and on discord and i know how people experienced it:HideThePain:
Now i relieve it by making fanarts and animations;)
View attachment 3130372
But there's no need to worry about just arts, she's participating in some games. In others she is even the main protagonist, tripod..
twitch-stare-shagarita.gif

4.80 star(s) 561 Votes