ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Might Be Toxic (Faith Richards)
Thank you.

Also I've been trying to get the music restoration mod to work. When it says "Walkthrough DLC Version" I'm guessing it's referring to the Sancho Mod. I install the restoration mod and the walkthrough patch, but it screws up the Sancho mod and the game starts giving me errors. Did I get something wrong?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Thank you.

Also I've been trying to get the music restoration mod to work. When it says "Walkthrough DLC Version" I'm guessing it's referring to the Sancho Mod. I install the restoration mod and the walkthrough patch, but it screws up the Sancho mod and the game starts giving me errors. Did I get something wrong?
This query may yield better/faster results if asked in the threads specific for those mods.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
When it says "Walkthrough DLC Version" I'm guessing it's referring to the Sancho Mod.
No it's not. It's Drifty's own DLC for that game. It was never leaked here. But you can buy this game with the DLC on Steam. The music restauration mod works with the Steam version too.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you.

No it's not. It's Drifty's own DLC for that game. It was never leaked here. But you can buy this game with the DLC on Steam. The music restauration mod works with the Steam version too.
In fact, the music resturation mod ONLY works with Drifty's raw or DLC version. Sancho's mod has it's own restored music version, but it requires the music files from the original v0.7 release, which are hard to find these days.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Drifty talked a little bit about LoF in the latest U4ia dev diary.

It's not so much a normal update this week, which can be summarized into me continuing the work in Renpy, doing Christmas customs, and a little something for you.

I assume most of you have played Leap of Faith and seen the Christmas bonus scene (which is now horribly dismantled because of no sound).

Originally, it was meant to be a part of one of the endings, although very different. I decided to scrap the idea because I didn't want any seasonal stuff as a part of the main story.

In short, like the Christmas bonus scene that's in the game, they were all going to prepare for Christmas - lots of presents, a tree, good food and all that. In the background is Cece, observing that they are all doing all kinds of things to prepare. It's a bit hectic. And suddenly, they notice that Cece's not there anymore. So they start looking for her.

In the end, they realize she's gone up on the roof, so they all go there and find her sitting on the edge of the roof. Of course, they don't have good experience with her sitting on the edge of tall things, so they cautiously approach her.

She explains to them that she found it much better to sit there, because things were so stressful down below, inside the house. So they all end up sitting down and just enjoying the moment.

And with that, I hope you all have a nice Christmas and have a moment to lower your shoulders and just relax. And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, have yourself a nice weekend.

Kinggink

Apr 30, 2023
Finished my first playthrough yesterday. I will hide my thoughts and comments as spoilers. Because the game deserves that. Future players deserve that.

I have one generic (spoiler free) question: Am I the only one who noticed that characters were discussing/acting on events that didn't happen on screen? Maybe I skipped through some of it by accident (some of it seems a bit iffy), or some of my choices blocked the scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also just finished the game and have experienced a similar issue as you describe. Some scenes were brought up during the story that I did not see happen in my game. Just as an example,

Other than that I also have the same question about the ending as you:

Does anyone know if I'm mistaken?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I also just finished the game and have experienced a similar issue as you describe. Some scenes were brought up during the story that I did not see happen in my game. Just as an example,

The answer is yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

So ... first, I didn't realize you could hide a spoiler so completely, but that's a cool trick.
However, the body of the spoiler is actually supposed to be between the two bracket boxes:
Code:
[SPOILER="Description of spoiler"]Actual spoiler information[/SPOIILER]
So you only type a short description of what you're going to "hide" in the pop-up box.
That said, to enhance upon Maviarab's entirely-correct answer,

Kinggink

Apr 30, 2023
So ... first, I didn't realize you could hide a spoiler so completely, but that's a cool trick.
However, the body of the spoiler is actually supposed to be between the two bracket boxes:
Code:
So you only type a short description of what you're going to "hide" in the pop-up box.
I fixed my post, sorry about that.

I also appreciate the time you took to answer the question regarding Drifty's daughter. That seemed to be the case when I played the game but I just wanted some confirmation. I'm so sorry for Drifty for having to go through all that, hopefully creating this game has been some kind of closure for him and a helping hand for others in a similar situation.

Reactions: Grif1001

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Code:
Having not played the game yet since it seems to be pretty long and on my backlog,
the name of the game suddenly seems a lot heavier than I expected...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I fixed my post, sorry about that.

I also appreciate the time you took to answer the question regarding Drifty's daughter. That seemed to be the case when I played the game but I just wanted some confirmation. I'm so sorry for Drifty for having to go through all that, hopefully creating this game has been some kind of closure for him and a helping hand for others in a similar situation.
Ha! I didn't even notice the Dawg question! That's a "Bonus Scene" ... once you've completed that event and Chapter 4, you can go to the main menu and find the scene there.

Reactions: Kinggink
Nov 10, 2023
That said, to enhance upon @Maviarab's entirely-correct answer,
Fuck man. Didn't think I had it in me to shed tears anymore.

Great game. Gonna have to buy it.

4.80 star(s) 561 Votes