QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
I remember playing this late last year when I started playing the games on here
I didn't realize at the time what I was in for
And I have to say it was a beautiful journey
I have played countless games since then but this will always stay in my memory
It was a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever
I would like to forget all of it, so I could play it again for the first time.

Shnym

Jul 18, 2021
in that case has deleted ch 7 then here are audio-rpas:

*tries to remember life before Sancho1969 mods but can't*
zippy is fuken dead ;(, anybody got working links pls, i wanna jyam this game with the og music n sancho mod

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There's something other than a Sancho Mod? Sacrilege! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The best mod for Ren'Py games is Universal Ren'Py Mod 0x52. It works with every Ren'Py game which used engine 6.99 and above. So nearly all games released since 2018. All you need is a minimum of knowledge how Ren'Py works which is explaining itself by using the mod. With URM I never needed any other mod anymore. It does exactly what I want and nothing more. The best thing is that all saves are clean when there's a new release of a game because URM doesn't overwrite any original scripts which is always the main point why saves of modded games didn't work in new versions.

Reactions: tslojr and Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
zippy is fuken dead ;(, anybody got working links pls, i wanna jyam this game with the og music n sancho mod
1. don't have those
2. i think i said at some point that no re-upload
3. there is audio mod which restores og audio

btw, kaz: cece has dumped you. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The best mod for Ren'Py games is Universal Ren'Py Mod 0x52. It works with every Ren'Py game which used engine 6.99 and above. So nearly all games released since 2018. All you need is a minimum of knowledge how Ren'Py works which is explaining itself by using the mod. With URM I never needed any other mod anymore. It does exactly what I want and nothing more. The best thing is that all saves are clean when there's a new release of a game because URM doesn't overwrite any original scripts which is always the main point why saves of modded games didn't work in new versions.
Sancho did the mod for my game and he's a fellow Texan, so I have to show my loyalty. He's really a first rate guy!

But thanks for the info. I did not know about the Universal mod you mentioned.

Reactions: Ass Fan

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Might Be Toxic (Faith Richards)
Thank you.

Also I've been trying to get the music restoration mod to work. When it says "Walkthrough DLC Version" I'm guessing it's referring to the Sancho Mod. I install the restoration mod and the walkthrough patch, but it screws up the Sancho mod and the game starts giving me errors. Did I get something wrong?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Thank you.

Also I've been trying to get the music restoration mod to work. When it says "Walkthrough DLC Version" I'm guessing it's referring to the Sancho Mod. I install the restoration mod and the walkthrough patch, but it screws up the Sancho mod and the game starts giving me errors. Did I get something wrong?
This query may yield better/faster results if asked in the threads specific for those mods.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
When it says "Walkthrough DLC Version" I'm guessing it's referring to the Sancho Mod.
No it's not. It's Drifty's own DLC for that game. It was never leaked here. But you can buy this game with the DLC on Steam. The music restauration mod works with the Steam version too.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes