Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
okay i finished playing the game in one day i really liked the game
all i have to say is some tips
1.don't you ever make cece the first main path like me you will cry like a bitch
2.if you didn't get any type of feelings after playing the game seek some help

now lets get to some actual thing
first after playing the first route (last one i believe i will) for me it was cece the first moment i saw her on the bus stop i said yep there is something about this girl thats why i kinda followed her path even though i wanted to see steph and lexi paths
(such game you can't play it until it's fully completed for me imagain waiting after cece fall for another update i will feel like miserable for many months)
at first i thought maybe after the first attempt she will stop and we will see something from his dad and if he is actully criminal
and maybe try to hurt his son one way or another but no he helped him
but as soon chapter 6 hit and saw the warning i knew something is up because i liked the music's before finishing chapter 3 and tried to search every song the stick to me and bookmarked it (don't do it for this game or others it will spoil a lot)
i saw someone spoil cece fall and i failed depressed then i load in before her first fall i heard the music there then said yeah maybe it mean her first fall surely she won't do it again
oh boy i was wrong as soon i saw the warning
and now weather we like it or not the story is good for a game
but i think everyone knew as soon the texts appeared in the black screen the game or (the original story ended their with "seriously dad you should write a story" here after this the game duration for me doubled the amount
i maybe played the first 5 chapters and take me about 8 hours
the same amount took me from 6-8 chapters that how heavy this is
and final most important thing

if you feel depressed seek help

saddas12345

Oct 4, 2023
okay i finished playing the game in one day i really liked the game
all i have to say is some tips
1.don't you ever make cece the first main path like me you will cry like a bitch
2.if you didn't get any type of feelings after playing the game seek some help

now lets get to some actual thing
first after playing the first route (last one i believe i will) for me it was cece the first moment i saw her on the bus stop i said yep there is something about this girl thats why i kinda followed her path even though i wanted to see steph and lexi paths
(such game you can't play it until it's fully completed for me imagain waiting after cece fall for another update i will feel like miserable for many months)
at first i thought maybe after the first attempt she will stop and we will see something from his dad and if he is actully criminal
and maybe try to hurt his son one way or another but no he helped him
but as soon chapter 6 hit and saw the warning i knew something is up because i liked the music's before finishing chapter 3 and tried to search every song the stick to me and bookmarked it (don't do it for this game or others it will spoil a lot)
i saw someone spoil cece fall and i failed depressed then i load in before her first fall i heard the music there then said yeah maybe it mean her first fall surely she won't do it again
oh boy i was wrong as soon i saw the warning
and now weather we like it or not the story is good for a game
but i think everyone knew as soon the texts appeared in the black screen the game or (the original story ended their with "seriously dad you should write a story" here after this the game duration for me doubled the amount
i maybe played the first 5 chapters and take me about 8 hours
the same amount took me from 6-8 chapters that how heavy this is
and final most important thing

if you feel depressed seek help
cece was my first and only play thru it killed me inside

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I realize that Cece's path is a hard one, and it sticks with you. but Honestly, if you don't play the other paths too you are really do yourself a disservice and Drifty a Dishonor. Every one of these girls has a richly developed path that this Dev worked hard on to make them all unique and enjoyable. Don't scar yourselves by only playing the most emotionally devestating path.

saddas12345

Oct 4, 2023
I realize that Cece's path is a hard one, and it sticks with you. but Honestly, if you don't play the other paths too you are really do yourself a disservice and Drifty a Dishonor. Every one of these girls has a richly developed path that this Dev worked hard on to make them all unique and enjoyable. Don't scar yourselves by only playing the most emotionally devestating path.
oh no doubt i just havent gotten around to doing another playthru

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh no doubt i just havent gotten around to doing another playthru
I know I posted that right after your comment but I didn't quote you specifically in it because I have seen SOOO many people say that they played Cece first and can't pay anyone else, and that's a real loss. It's like the first tine you ever hear music you hear a song in the Key of C and then deciding that you will never listen to any song that is in another key. By doing so, you rob yourself of some really great music! You would never hear songs like "Creep", "You Shook Me All Night Long", "Knocking on Heaven's Door", "Freebird", "Leaving on a Jet Plane", "Brown Eyed Girl", "Yellow Submarine", "Eternal Flame", "I'm a Believer", "Ring of Fire", "Take It Easy", and "Fortunate Son". And all of those are only in the Key of G!

Don't get stuck! Listen to the Music! Play the other routes!

Oct 10, 2022
I know I posted that right after your comment but I didn't quote you specifically in it because I have seen SOOO many people say that they played Cece first and can't pay anyone else, and that's a real loss. It's like the first tine you ever hear music you hear a song in the Key of C and then deciding that you will never listen to any song that is in another key. By doing so, you rob yourself of some really great music! You would never hear songs like "Creep", "You Shook Me All Night Long", "Knocking on Heaven's Door", "Freebird", "Leaving on a Jet Plane", "Brown Eyed Girl", "Yellow Submarine", "Eternal Flame", "I'm a Believer", "Ring of Fire", "Take It Easy", and "Fortunate Son". And all of those are only in the Key of G!

You are absolutely right but I simply cannot do it. When MC asked which one you choose, I really cannot choose the other paths. I think I can only do that if we have NG+ mod that greys out previous LI when you reached that point.
I really want to play at least, Linda and Lexi paths but I cannot. I can guess what was in these paths but still.... :unsure::confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Grif1001

TGafy

May 14, 2020

I'm sure the songs you listed are good, but I only listen to songs that start with D major.
1700935770222.png

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Finished my first playthrough yesterday. I will hide my thoughts and comments as spoilers. Because the game deserves that. Future players deserve that.

I have one generic (spoiler free) question: Am I the only one who noticed that characters were discussing/acting on events that didn't happen on screen? Maybe I skipped through some of it by accident (some of it seems a bit iffy), or some of my choices blocked the scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
When you mentioned, I've noticed there are some people who followed this game update by update, which means there are some people who endured the waiting for the next update not knowing whether or not Cece survived. Poor souls. :(
I followed the updates. The update waiting for an answer shook me. I literally turned off my PC and sat for a few hours trying to clear my head.

4.80 star(s) 561 Votes