Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I couldn't tell you if he was ever reading it after the musicopolyps happened, but I can tell you he doesn't have any current plans to revisit it and is currently working on his new game.

What I can also tell you is, in my opinion, this has been the most replayable game I've played on here, and each path is worth the effort.
I second that opinion!

Sludge1964

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah I agree Defenestrator.for.traitor - Cece is something special! She just gets under your skin - and the eyes! Drifty has just managed to get so much expression into them, I don't know how - but she just melts my heart - which makes her tragic story all the more, um, ummmmpfh. Hits me every time - I swear when I play her I notice how much dust there is in this room, I always end up getting some in my eyes.. badly. 'Cos I don't cry. I don't. Honest.
That's why I wanted the harem ending - they're all needy in their own way - I wanna save them all.
Lexi's had no positive experiences, Cece's had a crap run, Linda's loved the MC all her life, well, since school. etc etc The only ones that 'don't' really need him would be Robin and Kira, because they have each other. And at the end of the day, that would just be for fun/sex. But the others... All looking for that special love, all have chemistry, and I wanna help'em all! Whenever I have to choose I feel like I'm letting the others down. It grieves me I can't take them along with me...

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
i just finished the game and have the impression that by the development of storyline the game was supposed to be longer and head to other direction but it was cut later on?

don't get me wrong loved the game anyway 10/10 XO

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i just finished the game and have the impression that by the development of storyline the game was supposed to be longer and head to other direction but it was cut later on?

don't get me wrong loved the game anyway 10/10 XO
yes, after the Music Apocolypse he changed his plans.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I like them, I think the one of her in the graveyard wearing the white dress and covered in blood is in the wrong group though. That wasn't a Halloween image, it was just after a date with Kas

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Wow! Got the nose right! Pretty sexy stuff. I would have to go with the batwing, the pirate, or the steampunk costume shots. Very niiiiice!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
My Angel Dr. Cece come to rescue , OMG , Finally I found who will cure you from your bad thoughts
d8296db5-9966-437b-863d-5900f7d70860.jpg :p:p:p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes