Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Honestly, when a dev puts this much work into giving each girl her own individual story and ending, I kind of feel like I owe it to him to play them all. Almost like its disrespectful not to...

But only when the game is this good!

Reactions: rockintilidrop

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Honestly, when a dev puts this much work into giving each girl her own individual story and ending, I kind of feel like I owe it to him to play them all. Almost like its disrespectful not to...

But only when the game is this good!
I'm still mulling my "completionist compulsion" to go back and make sure I have all of the endings with and without the hair change - I've seen most of the renders/lines, but missing a bunch on that side of things. Would also need to go back and do all of the "whose ass" guess possibilities. :LOL:

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for your advice, then i will start over on the Lexy route first ;) And you're right, Chris is a true bro!
I would strongly recommend starting with the Cece route first to get the full impact of her story. Playing other routes first will dampen the impact IMO.

Reactions: JoSolo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would strongly recommend starting with the Cece route first to get the full impact of her story. Playing other routes first will dampen the impact IMO.
I understand your point, but for many the full impact of the Cece Route on the first play through is so... strong that it literally keeps them from playing any of the other routes. Trust me, Cece's impact in the game is powerful regardless of the route you are on. For those who have ever experianced anything similar in their own lives, the full on Cece route first play through could cause/reinforce PTSD issues.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm still mulling my "completionist compulsion" to go back and make sure I have all of the endings with and without the hair change - I've seen most of the renders/lines, but missing a bunch on that side of things. Would also need to go back and do all of the "whose ass" guess possibilities. :LOL:
Always remember... Red = "Someone Else" Kevin

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
I understand your point, but for many the full impact of the Cece Route on the first play through is so... strong that it literally keeps them from playing any of the other routes. Trust me, Cece's impact in the game is powerful regardless of the route you are on. For those who have ever experianced anything similar in their own lives, the full on Cece route first play through could cause/reinforce PTSD issues.
Having peronally been through this level of trauma I can say that the Cece ending eased my mind (the others are more open). I understand people wanting to think of others but we are here and making our own descisions. The warnings are given and the subject matter is clear from early on so anyone who really cannot face it would likely not complete any play-through.
Again, for the full experience, Cece first would be my recommedation.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I tried. I really did. I even completed Linda's route, but I can't go back and try again. Sorry to all the other girls. Love your game, by the way. It's just starting but I'm already hooked. Don't make it as brutal as LOF, please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I tried. I really did. I even completed Linda's route, but I can't go back and try again. Sorry to all the other girls. Love your game, by the way. It's just starting but I'm already hooked. Don't make it as brutal as LOF, please.
Thanks, and I won't. There will be some sad parts, but no acting lessons or leaps of faith. Probably a little bit of Les Misérables followed by some Die Hard.

PS... I love your signatures. Those were the same games I had for my Fan Sigs until I started my own. Those will always be the guys I aspire to one day be as good as! ;)

Reactions: NewTricks

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Finished a blind run through today with lexi , not sure i could play it again with another girl/s , chapter 6 broke me and not sure i could go through it again.
my first run was also with Lexi, I understand the wavering but other aspects of the story are worth seeing,

I would recommend that you at least do the Cece run and the Robin&Kira run

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Started a new playtrough, because I never had the guts. To choose someone else then Cece...

Guess on which path I am landed :D

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes