Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Funny enough, Holly's solo ending is the middle of the pack for me in the ending ranks. I don't need to play her path again either, but I don't hate it.

I haven't seen a ranking in a while, so why not:

Favorite Endings*:
  1. Cece^
  2. Lexi + Chris/Holly
  3. Cece
  4. Linda + Chris/Robin^ (and Kira)
  5. Kira + Chris/Robin
  6. Lexi
  7. Holly
  8. Steph
  9. Kira & Robin^
  10. Robin^
  11. Lexi & Holly
*Every ending that doesn't say so has a Chris/Linda ending. I've done other combinations, so I know the regular Chris/Holly ending (Linda + Chris/Robin is the regular Chris/Robin ending), but I don't consider any other versions of the Chris/Holly ending valid for a list. Also, ^ means pregnant, and I don't feel a need to explore a non-pregnant Robin path.
Interesting...

For me I would rank them a bit different... but not much.

1. Kira + Chris/Robin
  2. Lexi + Chris/Holly
  3. Lexi
  4. Cece^
  5. Cece
  6. Linda + Chris/Robin^ (and Kira)
  7. Steph
  8. Kira & Robin^
  9. Robin^
  10. Lexi & Holly
  11. Holly
I know that Kira + Chris/Robin seems like a strange one to have as a favorite ending, and Kira is not my favorite character in any of the other routes. but I this one route I feel like we see SO much more positive character growth in her than in any other character in any other route that I just can't help but love it!.

Kira end.png

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Honestly, it's the simplest. Story's over. Let's fuck!

That's pretty much it -- it doesn't really say anything about the future of their relationship other than that. I think it's the only one that ends on that tone.

Holly's ending has more sex (I think) than anyone else, but it still has more wrap-up story than Lexi/Holly does.

Much of the ranking is based on how much actual wrap-up there is in the epilogue, and how much I enjoyed the overall story.

That is not my order of preference of the girls, BTW ... that's not something I'll every post ^_^
Dude! It is freaking me out that you changed your Avatar! I'm like who the heck is this new guy that thinks he knows so much about LOF? Oh, nevermind, it's the LOF expert with a new look... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dude! It is freaking me out that you changed your Avatar! I'm like who the heck is this new guy that thinks he knows so much about LOF? Oh, nevermind, it's the LOF expert with a new look... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was trying to make an animated avatar ... didn't know I couldn't. I guess I should have realized. Anyway, I liked how this shot of the animation came out, so I kept it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Hello, I have a problem with this game on my tablet, the circle to access the phone does not appear anywhere. I can only access it when I receive a message if the game determines it is to notify you.
I don't know how I can open it, and if it's a matter of accessing it through a keyboard, how to remove the keyboard in the middle of the game. thank you

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
I'm just here to say that this is the best Visual Novel I have played until now!
Great work by Drifty. (y)
On the first Playthrough it just broke me on Chapter 6 - dang, I never cried so much on a Novel like I did at that Moment. I'm still not over it and can't get myself to go and Play another Path for now... but I hope I'll get there soon.
This is another reason I like this Novel so much, the option to play it again by taking another Path with another Character as Love Interest - so many choices you can make. To bad the Game is Completed.
Well enough of me for now, just wanted to drop by and give off m2c about Leap of Faith... :cool:(y)

Jan 26, 2024
Hi,

I am about to finish my first run, and saw some people ranking the endings and putting a ^ after some. What that's mean?

BTW, not going to Lexi mansion give you a complete different run?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Interesting...

For me I would rank them a bit different... but not much.

1. Kira + Chris/Robin
  2. Lexi + Chris/Holly
  3. Lexi
  4. Cece^
  5. Cece
  6. Linda + Chris/Robin^ (and Kira)
  7. Steph
  8. Kira & Robin^
  9. Robin^
  10. Lexi & Holly
  11. Holly
I know that Kira + Chris/Robin seems like a strange one to have as a favorite ending, and Kira is not my favorite character in any of the other routes. but I this one route I feel like we see SO much more positive character growth in her than in any other character in any other route that I just can't help but love it!.
^ = baby bump
So , what do yto mean by :
4. Cece^
5. Cece
I hope that is not bad OR ELSE ? :mad: :devilish:
00 window-jump (1).gif

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So , what do yto mean by :
4. Cece^
5. Cece
I hope that is not bad OR ELSE ? :mad: :devilish:
View attachment 3347598
I just answered that question, you even quoted my answer. in the endings with a ^ after the name, such as "Cece^" it means that in that ending the girl(Cece or Robin depending on the name with the ^after it) has a baby bump...
a bun in the oven... she's eating for two... she's in the family way... she's harbouring a fugitive... has a pea in the pod... a Joey in the pouch... a bat in the cave...her tin roof's rusted... the rabit died... she's with child... knocked up... expecting... preggers... going to have a baby!

Hope that cleared things up...

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I just answered that question, you even quoted my answer. in the endings with a ^ after the name, such as "Cece^" it means that in that ending the girl(Cece or Robin depending on the name with the ^after it) has a baby bump...
a bun in the oven... she's eating for two... she's in the family way... she's harbouring a fugitive... has a pea in the pod... a Joey in the pouch... a bat in the cave...her tin roof's rusted... the rabit died... she's with child... knocked up... expecting... preggers... going to have a baby!

Hope that cleared things up...
OK sir , thank you I already jump
json-error-computer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This ... is a now-pregnant!

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes