Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hmm...I imagine than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a whole list of things you have to do exactly right to get Holly, but the hard thing is

It sucks big time.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Jan 26, 2024
There is a whole list of things you have to do exactly right to get Holly, but the hard thing is

It sucks big time.
Oh, that is rough. Funny how that scene with Holly is "inocent" if you are not in that route.
BTW, I am one of those who can not play again after going with Cece route, so the spoiler is not a problem. Even being curious about Lexi and Steph route.

Reactions: el_balrog

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh, that is rough. Funny how that scene with Holly is "inocent" if you are not in that route.
BTW, I am one of those who can not play again after going with Cece route, so the spoiler is not a problem. Even being curious about Lexi and Steph route.
Yeah, I had to play them all at least once.

I honestly think that for those who love Cece and the Cece route, if you ever want to try another route, try the MC+Kira/Chris+Robin path, and here's why I recomend that one.

Firstly, you meet Kira before Cece, so it CAN'T be seen as a betrayal if you remain faithful to Kira from the begining.

Secondly, as we see during the Truth or dare share session at Lexi's when Cece shares and Kira goes over and kisses her. Kira was once where Cece is, and also struggled with the demons of depression and suicidal thoughts. She tells Cece that it gets better, but things are still bad between her, her parents, and Robin. But by the end of that specific route, we see a Kira who has come through it all and finally reached the place that we hope Cece will one day make it to, the place of healing and reconciliation with all those she loves. a place of peace.

In my personal opinion, I think this ending is the most hopeful ending in the game, and shows us the best picture of the beauty of recovery... but that's just me.

1709085599915.png

Reactions: NewTricks

Jan 26, 2024
Yeah, I had to play them all at least once.

I honestly think that for those who love Cece and the Cece route, if you ever want to try another route, try the MC+Kira/Chris+Robin path, and here's why I recomend that one.

Firstly, you meet Kira before Cece, so it CAN'T be seen as a betrayal if you remain faithful to Kira from the begining.

Secondly, as we see during the Truth or dare share session at Lexi's when Cece shares and Kira goes over and kisses her. Kira was once where Cece is, and also struggled with the demons of depression and suicidal thoughts. She tells Cece that it gets better, but things are still bad between her, her parents, and Robin. But by the end of that specific route, we see a Kira who has come through it all and finally reached the place that we hope Cece will one day make it to, the place of healing and reconciliation with all those she loves. a place of peace.
Hey, that is nice to know. Kira is the first one than MC meets, so makes sense.

BTW let me ask something, "that part" when not in Cece route works the same, but you just as a friend?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Interesting...

For me I would rank them a bit different... but not much.

1. Kira + Chris/Robin
  2. Lexi + Chris/Holly
  3. Lexi
  4. Cece^
  5. Cece
  6. Linda + Chris/Robin^ (and Kira)
  7. Steph
  8. Kira & Robin^
  9. Robin^
  10. Lexi & Holly
  11. Holly
I know that Kira + Chris/Robin seems like a strange one to have as a favorite ending, and Kira is not my favorite character in any of the other routes. but I this one route I feel like we see SO much more positive character growth in her than in any other character in any other route that I just can't help but love it!.

View attachment 3330751
For me, Linda's is still the most disappointing ending. Because despite the fact that she is the aesthetically worst character, especially in the high school version without eyebrows..., if you don't follow her run she's a nice character, with some good moments, so you feel pretty guilty neglecting her.

But where did her modelling career come from? Completely out of nowhere and also not very believable....

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For me, Linda's is still the most disappointing ending. Because despite the fact that she is the aesthetically worst character, especially in the high school version without eyebrows..., if you don't follow her run she's a nice character, with some good moments, so you feel pretty guilty neglecting her.

But where did her modelling career come from? Completely out of nowhere and also not very believable....
There is some subtle groundwork for the modeling (her reactions to her picture being taken) but it's more obvious with the walkthroughs. Also, I think it's intentional that it's not something we see happening overtly ... It's clearly something that happens between Linda and Lexi when we're not around. We just see the opening salvo that first morning.

I find it less difficult to digest than Steph's story, anyway.
Hmm...I imagine than
Yea, as Grif implied, you have to start preparing for Holly's path the moment you meet her. You can find the instruction in the thread (I posted it a few times, and I'm not the only one). It's a difficult path because of what it means for Lexi, but it has some merit ... also, it's not a one-path ... path.

Reactions: Grif1001

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is some subtle groundwork for the modeling (her reactions to her picture being taken) but it's more obvious with the walkthroughs. Also, I think it's intentional that it's not something we see happening overtly ... It's clearly something that happens between Linda and Lexi when we're not around. We just see the opening salvo that first morning.

I find it less difficult to digest than Steph's story, anyway.

Yea, as Grif implied, you have to start preparing for Holly's path the moment you meet her. You can find the instruction in the thread (I posted it a few times, and I'm not the only one). It's a difficult path because of what it means for Lexi, but it has some merit ... also, it's not a one-path ... path.
Stephany is definitely worse but not disappointing because she remains the worst part of the game. It's more the things that don't add up than the other way around. The problem is not the ending.

With Linda the problem is that for the least beautiful girl of the group, I would say quite objectively, it becomes difficult to believe in a modelling career, even less so if you are not told about her passion or dream. She appears to us as a sociable but very humble girl. The final part of her story confuses more than enriches

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey, that is nice to know. Kira is the first one than MC meets, so makes sense.

BTW let me ask something, "that part" when not in Cece route works the same, but you just as a friend?
Yeah, that's kind of how life works... people struggle and we stand by them and help them through it even when we're not sleeping with them. The game works alot like life in that regard. Drifty wrote it well.

losolvidados

Apr 23, 2023
Oh boy, how long I've been putting off starting this game again since it was completed. It's been over a year, but let me tell you, I'm in a different situation now than back then when I was struggling a little mentally and so on. Right now, I'm a different man, and I could confidently say that I'm not going to be emotional... How wrong was I? This game is my personal top 1 all time, no doubt.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes