BittahSamurai

Feb 3, 2024
I understand your point, but for many the full impact of the Cece Route on the first play through is so... strong that it literally keeps them from playing any of the other routes. Trust me, Cece's impact in the game is powerful regardless of the route you are on. For those who have ever experianced anything similar in their own lives, the full on Cece route first play through could cause/reinforce PTSD issues.
Literally don't think I could ever play this game again while choosing anyone other than Cece having played her route first so I completely agree with you. There's just no way I could go down someone else's route while knowing what she's dealing with lol.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
As someone who loves this game no matter which romance is chosen (though, Cece is always #1, followed closely by Lexi. Fight me!), I have come across a couple of songs lately that I think fit with the story. Have a listen and let me know if you guys think so too ;)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Isabella69
Oct 10, 2022
As someone who loves this game no matter which romance is chosen (though, Cece is always #1, followed closely by Lexi. Fight me!), I have come across a couple of songs lately that I think fit with the story. Have a listen and let me know if you guys think so too ;)...

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ive now officially done all paths, with a big help of skip seen....

Honestly, Kira and Robin was the weakest path. Followed by, unpopular opinion incomming

Cece is still no.1, as expected, but i'm pretty surprised that Steph's and Linda's paths are quite good.

However, i'd love to have a holly solo ending too...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Honestly, Kira and Robin was the weakest path. Followed by, unpopular opinion incomming

Cece is still no.1, as expected, but i'm pretty surprised that Steph's and Linda's paths are quite good.
I liked the endings most of them got. As for the Lexi ending, did you set up Chris with Holly and get the double-double?

TGafy

May 14, 2020

However, i'd love to have a holly solo ending too...
A Holly solo ending is possible. Hardest to get out of all of them, though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know that for some reason people love Holly, but I hate the Holly Solo ending. I did it once and will never hurt Lexi like that again.
EDIT: Changed the word "ENDING" to "EPILOGUE" throughout this post, as I realize that's what I am really talking about here.

Funny enough, Holly's solo epilogue is the middle of the pack for me in the epilogue ranks. I don't need to play her path again either, but I don't hate it.

I haven't seen a ranking in a while, so why not:

Favorite Epilogues*:
  1. Cece^
  2. Lexi + Chris/Holly
  3. Cece
  4. Linda + Chris/Robin^ (and Kira)
  5. Kira + Chris/Robin
  6. Lexi
  7. Holly
  8. Steph
  9. Kira & Robin^
  10. Robin^
  11. Lexi & Holly
*Every ending that doesn't say so has a Chris/Linda pairing. I've done other combinations, so I know the regular Chris/Holly ending (Linda + Chris/Robin is the regular Chris/Robin ending), but I don't consider any other versions of the Chris/Holly pairing valid for a list. Also, ^ means pregnant, and I don't feel a need to explore a non-pregnant Robin path.

Last edited:
Reactions: hunterashton21
Oct 10, 2022
Funny enough, Holly's solo ending is the middle of the pack for me in the ending ranks. I don't need to play her path again either, but I don't hate it.

I haven't seen a ranking in a while, so why not:

Favorite Endings*:
  1. Cece^
  2. Lexi + Chris/Holly
  3. Cece
  4. Linda + Chris/Robin^ (and Kira)
  5. Kira + Chris/Robin
  6. Lexi
  7. Holly
  8. Steph
  9. Kira & Robin^
  10. Robin^
  11. Lexi & Holly
*Every ending that doesn't say so has a Chris/Linda ending. I've done other combinations, so I know the regular Chris/Holly ending (Linda + Chris/Robin is the regular Chris/Robin ending), but I don't consider any other versions of the Chris/Holly ending valid for a list. Also, ^ means pregnant, and I don't feel a need to explore a non-pregnant Robin path.
I only had first one but I thought Lexi&Holly would have been higher on the ranking. Why is that the worst ending?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I only had first one but I thought Lexi&Holly would have been higher on the ranking. Why is that the worst ending?
Honestly, it's the simplest. Story's over. Let's fuck!

That's pretty much it -- it doesn't really say anything about the future of their relationship other than that. I think it's the only one that ends on that tone.

Holly's ending has more sex (I think) than anyone else, but it still has more wrap-up story than Lexi/Holly does.

Much of the ranking is based on how much actual wrap-up there is in the epilogue, and how much I enjoyed the overall story.

That is not my order of preference of the girls, BTW ... that's not something I'll every post ^_^

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes