Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
what? you need do the opposite? i'll it again tomorrow. thanks!
Wait!! I misread your text after seeing your picture. +20 is what you need to unlock the the option in red.

Let me check the code to see if you can avoid her.

Ok. I don't think you can avoid kissing her if I am reading the code right. The scene starts without looking into any variable.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wait!! I misread your text after seeing your picture. +20 is what you need to unlock the the option in red.

Let me check the code to see if you can avoid her.

Ok. I don't think you can avoid kissing her if I am reading the code right. The scene starts without looking into any variable.
You know after replaying the opening of part 3 I did get a weird feeling of a reason that might make sense and that could be a bit hard for Steph to tell while loving him, maybe was based on her looks in that scene. If that would be true the game misses an important warning tag, what if she is his half-sister from that father?

Well if that would be true, it will be important that steph will be missable, not everyone likes that tag added later even if I would not mind. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Was there anything between Chris and Steph? this SMS is suspicious. "Don't tell him please. Love, Steph"

If this is explained further in the game, can someone tell me what and how?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Was there anything between Chris and Steph? this SMS is suspicious. "Don't tell him please. Love, Steph"

If this is explained further in the game, can someone tell me what and how?
It is explained in talk with Chris, the love part I would not worry about though? Chris is MC's best friend and was that during all of their relation so she likely knows him quite well. If she is indeed the cheating bitch some think Chris would have possibly just been one of many in past and does not really matter, if she is not it is just innocent message to a friend.

Reactions: Qmil679 and Ayhsel

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It is explained in talk with Chris, the love part I would not worry about though? Chris is MC's best friend and was that during all of their relation so she likely knows him quite well. If she is indeed the cheating bitch some think Chris would have possibly just been one of many in past and does not really matter, if she is not it is just innocent message to a friend.
If you check your phone during the dream, the background is a pic of the three of them with Steph hugging them both. They were close, but I don't think there is any suggestion of anything improper between Steph and Chris. I was a little suspicious at first, but I'm comfortable with Chris' explanation.

Reactions: Qmil679 and Ayhsel

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
At the end of Ch.3 when I review the summary, almost every girl summary says I wasn't able to create a party while on the plane. Anyone know how to do this?

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So I have nothing to worry about? In this conversation I hope it becomes clear why Steph disappeared and why the MC didn't know anything about it. I just play and I'll find out. Thanks for the answer. ;)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
At the end of Ch.3 when I review the summary, almost every girl summary says I wasn't able to create a party while on the plane. Anyone know how to do this?
First off, don't worry too much if you didn't accomplish this. It's a fun scene, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any points or flags in it. Also, I think there may be a bug where the party isn't reflected in the chapter end recap even if you did get it.

That said, first you have to download Lexi's songs to your phone before boarding the plane. Then, at the appropriate moment open your phone and click on Music. Connect to exterior speakers and select a song. Par-tayyyy!!!!

Not sure how early you are able to download her songs, but if you do it before Lexi calls you when you're with Kira and if you have set one of the songs as your ringtone, you can get a point with Kira.

Reactions: Arcane666

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game is interesting, I can't tear myself away from it. I play with WT mod and choose every woman, I hope there will be no consequences. If so, I like Lexi the most, as long as there will be a relationship option with her, I'm glad.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You know after replaying the opening of part 3 I did get a weird feeling of a reason that might make sense and that could be a bit hard for Steph to tell while loving him, maybe was based on her looks in that scene. If that would be true the game misses an important warning tag, what if she is his half-sister from that father?

Well if that would be true, it will be important that steph will be missable, not everyone likes that tag added later even if I would not mind. :)
With the information we have so far, pretty much anything is possible. Your new hypothesis in particular would explain a lot of things. And generate a lot of new questions.

But given patreon restrictions on anything incest related, I would not count on that. Given the current production level and setting, I can totally see dev trying to push it on steam later as acting lessons or being a dik. Although, I also know that sisterly lust is on steam, so I have no idea how that story would without incest (pretty sure steam does not allow incest either, or does it?)

I guess for now the best thing we can do is wait to see how it unfolds. I know I am in the minority here, but putting myself in MC place, I am willing to give her a benefit of doubt.
First, because I want to know what she has to say. I can accept she being married and a lot of stuff, I explained it before and got super facepalmed, but I stand by my previous statement (I try not to hold people to higher standard of those I can hold myself against). The disappearing act is what is so hard for me to forgive.
Second, I know, it is late, years passed, she fucked up badly and I could see MC telling her to fuck off and be justified. But if I was in HER position, regardless of what happened, I would like to have the opportunity to explain. If after explaining myself, MC still decided he wanted me out of his life, I would accept it.

Back to your hypothesis, from what I have seen in this forum, most people would not mind. If anything, it seems to be an accepted quirk by most. The other hypothesis, that was mentioned above, that Chris and her may have had something going on between them, now that would be a bitter taste for most. Specially cause Chris is an amazing friend character. He is not the silly horndog, is not the submissive guy just to make MC look better neither is the pedantic douche that you know is gonna go villain at some point. So that would be a way harder hit for most players. I find it really hard for that to be the case, though. Which would only made the surprised hit harder if it is true.

I have a few guesses of why she reacted how she did, but nothing really to sustain them, wishful thinking more than anything. So for now, I wait.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I believe its a case of Chris knew MC and Linda from the start and knew Steph when MC started to date her and they were all friend's Chris really liked Steph and she liked him in a friends kind of way infact he thought her and his best bud the MC were meant to be.
So of course she would ask him not to tell the MC she was back and that he'd seen her.

And I really love this game the story is absolutely great and despite my refusing steph her letter almost got me.
But then I remebered her throwing herself at me while refusing to explain her actions and since I didn't bang her as she had wished.
Which resulted in my getting a shoe for my troubles (which I can totaly understand her doing that unlike some that have responded here I have had an ex throw stuff as i walked away despite it being because of her actions that made me walk away).
I didn't find out she was married till chris told me later when the guilt got to him.
but I don't hate actually Steph I just nolonger have any interest in her.
by the way the letter may have said "a couple of weeks" but also mentioned "or maybe longer" so actually its for an unspecified lengh of time.
However the letter did say she would explain it all to the MC when next we meet.
But she instead refused then tried to jump my bones with no explantion after 2 years of adsense as if it was only yeterday.
She had tried to hide the fact she was back in the first place.
And also neglected to mention she was married.
I am more than willing to hear her out I'm just not sure I can see any reason what so ever that would make me change my mind.
Her actions kinda make a lie of her words.
But then again I forgave her the next day I just have no interest in her any more.
So I chose to be friendly in my responce to her leaving notice on Nuke.
No need to be petty with her if I'm past caring.

I know most of its already been said about Steph but I only played this game last night.
Just saying

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With the information we have so far, pretty much anything is possible. Your new hypothesis in particular would explain a lot of things. And generate a lot of new questions.

But given patreon restrictions on anything incest related, I would not count on that. Given the current production level and setting, I can totally see dev trying to push it on steam later as acting lessons or being a dik. Although, I also know that sisterly lust is on steam, so I have no idea how that story would without incest (pretty sure steam does not allow incest either, or does it?)

I guess for now the best thing we can do is wait to see how it unfolds. I know I am in the minority here, but putting myself in MC place, I am willing to give her a benefit of doubt.
First, because I want to know what she has to say. I can accept she being married and a lot of stuff, I explained it before and got super facepalmed, but I stand by my previous statement (I try not to hold people to higher standard of those I can hold myself). The disappearing act is what is so hard for me to forgive.
Second, I know, it is late, years passed, she fucked up badly and I could see MC telling her to fuck off and be justified. But if I was in HER position, regardless of what happened, I would like to have the opportunity to explain. If after explaining myself, MC still decided he wanted me out of his life, I would accept it.

Back to your hypothesis, from what I have seen in this forum, most people would not mind. If anything, it seems to be an accepted quirk by most. The other hypothesis, that was mentioned above, that Chris and her may have had something going on between them, now that would be a bitter taste for most. Specially cause Chris is an amazing friend character. He is not the silly horndog, is not the submissive guy just to make MC look better neither is the pedantic douche that you know is gonna go villain at some point. So that would be a way harder hit for most players. I find it really hard for that to be the case, though. Which would only made the surprised hit harder if it is true.

I have a few guesses of why she reacted how she did, but nothing really to sustain them, wishful thinking more than anything. So for now, I wait.
Yeah considering their age and fact that that dream had them still in school, it makes things like her having been married before that relation, being an agent or a spook pretty unlikely though and even more weird she is married already for a while now. So must have been relatively soon after she left. Well i chose reject, closure and still love her but moving on, so quite willing to have that talk with her.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I believe its a case of Chris knew MC and Linda from the start and knew Steph when MC started to date her and they were all friend's Chris really liked Steph and she liked him in a friends kind of way infact he thought her and his best bud the MC were meant to be.
So of course she would ask him not to tell the MC she was back and that he'd seen her.

And I really love this game the story is absolutely great and despite my refusing steph her letter almost got me.
But then I remebered her throwing herself at me while refusing to explain her actions and since I didn't bang her as she had wished.
Which resulted in my getting a shoe for my troubles (which I can totaly understand her doing that unlike some that have responded here I have had an ex throw stuff as i walked away despite it being because of her actions that made me walk away).
I didn't find out she was married till chris told me later when the guilt got to him.
but I don't hate actually Steph I just nolonger have any interest in her.
by the way the letter may have said "a couple of weeks" but also mentioned "or maybe longer" so actually its for an unspecified lengh of time.
However the letter did say she would explain it all to the MC when next we meet.
But she instead refused then tried to jump my bones with no explantion after 2 years of adsense as if it was only yeterday.
She had tried to hide the fact she was back in the first place.
And also neglected to mention she was married.
I am more than willing to hear her out I'm just not sure I can see any reason what so ever that would make me change my mind.
Her actions kinda make a lie of her words.
But then again I forgave her the next day I just have no interest in her any more.
So I chose to be friendly in my responce to her leaving notice on Nuke.
No need to be petty with her if I'm past caring.

I know most of its already been said about Steph but I only played this game last night.
Just saying
So Steph had lied to us from the beginning and MC's relationship with her was a lie? I will probably find out more when I play, but I am curious if her feelings are sincere.. but after I know that she was married and she ran away, I will probably give up my relationship with her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So Steph had lied to us from the beginning and MC's relationship with her was a lie? I will probably find out more when I play, but I am curious if her feelings are sincere.. but after I know that she has a husband and she ran away to him, I will probably give up my relationship with her.
Considering the age Steph and MC were in the flashback at start chapter 3 it is very unlikely she was married before that relation. Based on looks of the chars in game I had thought all chars to be mid 20 or above, but seems they are more early twenties. I have a weird theory though for the reason she left without a word, purely based on her looks in that flashback.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes