Always

Feb 11, 2019
Is there any way to avoid kissing Lexi? Games like this with more depth i prefer to play single paths for each girl (same with Cece's end at the previous update) I would like to have a choice or a way to avoid this

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Do we know if there’s going to be individual routes with Kira/robin?
I've written 58 endings to LoF. There should be an ending for everyone's taste. :)

And about the Steph situation. The game will respect your opinion of her. Leave her out of the game completely going forward, bring her along for the ride on a friend-level, or take it further. You don't actually have to hear her out either, but I can't promise that it won't affect your relationship with the others in the game if you don't (without spoiling further).

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Version 0.3.1c of the game isn't working for me, just doesn't open. Anyone knows if I can fix it?
We had a few similar reports. They all had upgraded/patched from either the compressed version or modded version. If that's the case, try downloading the full version instead.

Reactions: Ghostly

GAZUMU

Oct 16, 2017
We had a few similar reports. They all had upgraded/patched from either the compressed version or modded version. If that's the case, try downloading the full version instead.
Tried it the full version but had the same problem, .exe file won't run. Any idea what could cause it?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out. Avast antivirus was blocking the file with no warnings

Last edited:
Reactions: Leman24

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I've written 58 endings to LoF. There should be an ending for everyone's taste. :)

And about the Steph situation. The game will respect your opinion of her. Leave her out of the game completely going forward, bring her along for the ride on a friend-level, or take it further. You don't actually have to hear her out either, but I can't promise that it won't affect your relationship with the others in the game if you don't (without spoiling further).
Will it be possible to kill her for what she had done?

adryr

Jul 25, 2019

is there going to be an harem ending?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Will it be possible to kill her for what she had done?
Damn, I'm no fan at the moment, but that seems a bit of an overreaction. I just want an explanation and a non-generic apology. I don't really see dating her again, but I'm prepared to accept her explanation and apology if they are sufficiently detailed and convincing.

In my current, "definitive" canon runthrough, I will admit to sexing her up after the club, but I only did it because i wanted the Romantic point that was available. (That point seemed a little out of place TBH, but I'm not above a bit of meta-gaming if the situation calls for it. Also, let's be honest, the scene WAS objectively hot.) If I can figure out how to get a Romantic point somewhere else before it is required, I'll switch back to my preferred way of handling her scene: walk away closure with a shoe hurled at my head.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Reading the comments about Steph drama and in general, I found out a little about it (I'm in the game when MC took her home when he first saw her) and reading your comments I think I'll break with her, she left us, she got married, she had men on the side probably, she had fun in the club if she had no problems and she forbade Chris to say she came back. There's no way I can trust her after what she did.

And besides that: I'm playing this game for the first time and I'd like to be in a relationship with every girl (except Steph) when I play the first time so that I get to know them well. and see how it goes. And I have a question: are there any consequences when it comes to every girl? I must be carefull?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Reading the comments about Steph drama and in general, I found out a little about it (I'm in the game when MC took her home when he first saw her) and reading your comments I think I'll break with her, she left us, she got married, she had men on the side probably, she had fun in the club if she had no problems and she forbade Chris to say she came back. There's no way I can trust her after what she did.

And besides that: I'm playing this game for the first time and I'd like to be in a relationship with every girl (except Steph) when I play the first time so that I get to know them well. and see how it goes. And I have a question: are there any consequences when it comes to every girl? I must be carefull?
No consequences yet. Everybody's pretty much in a "getting to know you" state of mind. It's possible to get close to max points (20+) with everybody except Steph. (No points available for her yet.) It's most likely not going a harem route, but it also probably isn't really close to the "must make a decision" point yet either.

I'm not holding out for it, but I wouldn't totally discount a harem yet. So far, Kira and Robin are almost a package deal. Linda and Cece are also quite closely linked. Linda at least is "fascinated" by Kira and Robin. Lexi is really, really into MC, but she's not dumb. I'm sure she's aware of how he interacts with the other girls. Nobody has come off as the jealous type yet. Also, this trip to Lexi's place seems like a cauldron to forge a common friend group. It could end there, or it could develop further. Of course, if it does develop in a harem direction, I'd feel a bit bad for Chris. I mean he's a great guy, and I love him, but Joey don't share girls. :coffee:

Reactions: Qmil679

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I don't know if this was dropped earlier as a question. The latest update. 0.3.1.c where I'm trying to get the Lexi route to full points (20), I'm just not getting the points with her that I need. I've got the mod installed so I can see the choices that come up and what points are given. Is this meant to be a possibility yet or is this something yet to come?
Thing is there are choices that are not usable (red colored) and choices that didn't appear earlier in the game for me to get a higher point value towards Lexi.
Does anyone have a choice chart that they can share where they get Lexi at full 20 points?

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

unnamed.png
I've been thinking a lot about progressing with Chapter 4, and it will be huge. In fact, so huge that if I were to make it all in one go, it would probably be released around christmas - which is way to long. Because of this, I've decided to make Chapter 4 in three parts - focusing on different girls in each of them.
  • Option 1 - Cece and Stephanie
  • Option 2 - Lexi and Linda
  • Lastly - Robin and Kira + expanding/finishing story elements + cliffhanger
Ch4 won't feel complete until all the three parts are done, but you will at least get more regular updates.
This poll decides which of the girls I will focus on first. Either Cece/Steph or Lexi/Linda. All patreons starting from the lowest tier can vote. A seperate poll will be availeble for $10 and up tiers, and a third for the $30 and up tiers. Feel free to vote in several if you are higher tier to use your double/triple vote.
The poll closes on August 1st.

LoF Ch4 - The Lexi vs. Cece shootout.

Apr 28, 2017
I just ended Chapter 3 and have to say, this is getting better and better!!!

Sorry for the spoilers. So Steph was telling the truth when the MC finds her in the club... I didn't see that coming!!!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No consequences yet. Everybody's pretty much in a "getting to know you" state of mind. It's possible to get close to max points (20+) with everybody except Steph. (No points available for her yet.) It's most likely not going a harem route, but it also probably isn't really close to the "must make a decision" point yet either.

I'm not holding out for it, but I wouldn't totally discount a harem yet. So far, Kira and Robin are almost a package deal. Linda and Cece are also quite closely linked. Linda at least is "fascinated" by Kira and Robin. Lexi is really, really into MC, but she's not dumb. I'm sure she's aware of how he interacts with the other girls. Nobody has come off as the jealous type yet. Also, this trip to Lexi's place seems like a cauldron to forge a common friend group. It could end there, or it could develop further. Of course, if it does develop in a harem direction, I'd feel a bit bad for Chris. I mean he's a great guy, and I love him, but Joey don't share girls. :coffee:
Well, I think the harem won't be there. But a lot can happen in this game, maybe..
Lexi is my favorite so far. I am after meeting her for the first time, and so far I want her the most. Steph doesn't count for me, I don't trust her and I don't understand her behavior, she lives with her husband after their conversation when we were with her for the first time, they talked like a happy marriage, unless it's just a game and pretends, but for me it's not important, I broke up with her and I went on my way.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I don't know if this was dropped earlier as a question. The latest update. 0.3.1.c where I'm trying to get the Lexi route to full points (20), I'm just not getting the points with her that I need. I've got the mod installed so I can see the choices that come up and what points are given. Is this meant to be a possibility yet or is this something yet to come?
Thing is there are choices that are not usable (red colored) and choices that didn't appear earlier in the game for me to get a higher point value towards Lexi.
Does anyone have a choice chart that they can share where they get Lexi at full 20 points?
Checking Zoey Raven's walkthrough (link in OP) it appears that you can just get to twenty points if you make every "correct" decision with Lexi up to that point. So, you can load a save from the nightclub and follow the walkthrough to a T, or just use UnRen and cheat yourself twenty points.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes