Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
What opportunity was missed with CeCe in Chapter 1? I must have played this like 5 times already. I don't see anything else as an option. CECE.png

Reactions: Repuci

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
So what's with devs and lesbians this days huh?
it's the new popular genre and i didn't realize or what?

Also i get the vibes that Cece and Linda have something too

wow

Perfect,Magnificent,Marvelous

I didn't knew all the women are lesbians,so if i want a straight woman my only options are the ex bitch and Lexi? welp fuck me
9G3wg7lH5DpxC.gif
Also for those who likes the ex bitch steph, do you remember that she is married right? And she is fucking him, so basically you are getting cucked my guys, unless you like that i dont see how you can like her, and im not even talking about all the shit she did to the mc already, i don't like her and i never will, i dont care about her reasons, those who like her never got ghosted like that by someone you cared so much.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So what's with devs and lesbians this days huh?
it's the new popular genre and i didn't realize or what?

Also i get the vibes that Cece and Linda have something too

wow

Perfect,Magnificent,Marvelous

I didn't knew all the women are lesbians,so if i want a straight woman my only options are the ex bitch and Lexi? welp fuck me
View attachment 745797
Also for those who likes the ex bitch steph, do you remember that she is married right? And she is fucking him, so basically you are getting cucked my guys, unless you like that i dont see how you can like her, and im not even talking about all the shit she did to the mc already, i don't like her and i never will, i dont care about her reasons, those who like her never got ghosted like that by someone you cared so much.
I like your definition of a cuck. So when a bull is cucking a cuckold by getting it on with his gf/wife he is also a cuck because she is married/taken. So he is somehow getting cuckolded by the cuck he is cuckolding.

Mindblowing really.

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't laughed for a long time during the game like I do now.. :ROFLMAO:
And how Linda and Cece watched it, hilarious.
I am seriously considering becoming the patron of this Dev, because the game is a masterpiece
i just tried this game out for the first time and quite frankly the humor is excellent. that whole cleaning scene had me laughing my ass off. =D there were at least a couple of other points
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

game is excellent, but due to abuses, disappointments, disappearance, devs losing interest and starting new projects, devs phoning it in once they hit their comfort level, all kinds of nonsense from previous devs, i simply do not patron anything anymore at any level. when game is complete, i'll drop something large one-time for a finished project tho, as there have been some games that are really a joy to play, and this one is looking really promising.

only thing i would like to see more would be a proper or complete, by the dev scene guide, or use the in game phone to let you see the different paths. after all you made all these wonderful renders and scenes, i WANT to see them dev! xD don't make me just go rip the CGs. then i miss the context

edit: not going to make this a review at this time, but game is pretty sweet. we will let it get a little further before i do that

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko and Qmil679

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
It's proabably one of the options that opens up at the bus stop conversation..It isn't important
That's just it, I tried all options in conversations with different routes (romantic, flirty, athletic), there's always a missed option. Well, I'll just move on I guess.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
From looking at parts of the letter :

I'm writing this letter, because I don't think I'll be able to say what I should have said a long time ago
And what I do know, I was not allowed to tell you. I shouldn't even write this letter, but I have to
I'm not afraid to show them how I really feel about you any more
Knowing that I am hurting you is a burden almost too heavy to carry ... But I will do it again in a heartbeat, as long as you're safe

She has been keeping something from MC for a while (possibly for all of their relationship)
Other people are involved (not allowed to tell you, show them)
Implies that she was not supposed to develop feelings for MC
Implies that she is leaving (or is keeping secrets) to keep him safe (from what?)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I like your definition of a cuck. So when a bull is cucking a cuckold by getting it on with his gf/wife he is also a cuck because she is married/taken. So he is somehow getting cuckolded by the cuck he is cuckolding.

Mindblowing really.
No a cuck is when the guy knows that the girl is fucking another dude, in this case is the mc, the husband dont know about them.

Technically the definition you have is wrong.

Edit: and i dont think the mc is up for a poly relationship with her and the husband.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
From looking at parts of the letter :

I'm writing this letter, because I don't think I'll be able to say what I should have said a long time ago
And what I do know, I was not allowed to tell you. I shouldn't even write this letter, but I have to
I'm not afraid to show them how I really feel about you any more
Knowing that I am hurting you is a burden almost too heavy to carry ... But I will do it again in a heartbeat, as long as you're safe

She has been keeping something from MC for a while (possibly for all of their relationship)
Other people are involved (not allowed to tell you, show them)
Implies that she was not supposed to develop feelings for MC
Implies that she is leaving (or is keeping secrets) to keep him safe (from what?)
Honestly? To me it doesn't matter that she loved him because the relationship was based on lies. She lied to him from the beginning, she disappeared after writing an uninformative note, then married Melvin (or was already married to him), ghosted the MC for 2 years, and suddenly reappears without explanation. And I particularly detest the "for your own safety" excuse whenever I come across it. That is the reasoning a parent gives a child not the reason you give the "love of your life", partner, and equal.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Seems to me Cece and mc are ment to be together. If you believe in destiny stuff. Maybe just one in a million chance that he saves her at right time right place and she just happens to be friends with Linda.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly? To me it doesn't matter that she loved him because the relationship was based on lies. She lied to him from the beginning, she disappeared after writing an uninformative note, then married Melvin (or was already married to him), ghosted the MC for 2 years, and suddenly reappears without explanation. And I particularly detest the "for your own safety" excuse whenever I come across it. That is the reasoning a parent gives a child not the reason you give the "love of your life", partner, and equal.
I agree with everything you say.
I was originally thinking that people can change a lot in two years, and the Stephanie that returned is not the same person that you knew. The problem with that, is it turns out you have never known who or what she is. It seems that you were just part of a job she was doing, and your relationship was a mistake.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Seems to me Cece and mc are ment to be together. If you believe in destiny stuff. Maybe just one in a million chance that he saves her at right time right place and she just happens to be friends with Linda.
That's what makes CeCe so appealing. Seems to be a common fantasy of finding someone: serendipity and all that.

Robin is the unfiltered friend with benefits turns relationship. Linda is that old love comes back trying to spark things up--but really is just in the way. I'm thinking there is way more to Linda that will make things pretty difficult, so I'm avoiding her as much as I can. I'm heading the Lexi route atm: she seems to be a straight shooter.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with everything you say.
I was originally thinking that people can change a lot in two years, and the Stephanie that returned is not the same person that you knew. The problem with that, is it turns out you have never known who or what she is. It seems that you were just part of a job she was doing, and your relationship was a mistake.
Yep, maybe she was sent by the MC's dad because he was a liability. The dad doesn't really want anything to do with him but also doesn't want the MC to be used against him. So he sends Steph to "guard" the MC by getting close to him. Unfortunately she got too close. Then when someone else finds out about the fact that they have a relationship she is forced to leave and go report... And then they keep her away from the MC, she eventually marries Melvin as a way to convince people that she is over the MC and has moved on. Too bad that at this point she is going to be late with her explanation. She should have told him all of that before she left.

I am probably wrong and she is actually a green skinned alien from planet Narcissus. :ROFLMAO:

For me the fact that she did all of this for the MC's "safety" is blood boilingly stupid. I hate shitty explanations like that.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That's what makes CeCe so appealing. Seems to be a common fantasy of finding someone: serendipity and all that.

Robin is the unfiltered friend with benefits turns relationship. Linda is that old love comes back trying to spark things up--but really is just in the way. I'm thinking there is way more to Linda that will make things pretty difficult, so I'm avoiding her as much as I can. I'm heading the Lexi route atm: she seems to be a straight shooter.
I wonder if Linda knows something about what went on with Stephanie. She wished Stephanie well on Nuke when she announced she was leaving town. I know Linda and MC haven't had much chance to talk, but she knows the basics of what went on, right? So why so friendly? Maybe it's nothing, but my Spidey sense tingled a bit.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I wonder if Linda knows something about what went on with Stephanie. She wished Stephanie well on Nuke when she announced she was leaving town. I know Linda and MC haven't had much chance to talk, but she knows the basics of what went on, right? So why so friendly? Maybe it's nothing, but my Spidey sense tingled a bit.
That's funny, I was wondering the same thing when I'd seen that. Same as that game "Being a DIK", the social media app will probably have clues to what's happening in the story, and it leaves room for interesting theories.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, what I want to know is if other people still had contact from Steph. I mean did she block anyone else or just the MC? She texted Chris so Chris didn't remove her from his contact list nor did she remove him. Linda and Steph are friends on Nuke. Who else does Steph have connections with at this point? Did all of this just happen? Is Steph on Nuke just now?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, what I want to know is if other people still had contact from Steph. I mean did she block anyone else or just the MC? She texted Chris so Chris didn't remove her from his contact list nor did she remove him. Linda and Steph are friends on Nuke. Who else does Steph have connections with at this point? Did all of this just happen? Is Steph on Nuke just now?
Probably not. When MC first gets on Nuke, Steph had him blocked. Then suddenly he's unblocked and they're connected. She probably got a notification that a blocked person tried to add her so she went and unblocked him. If she had just recently joined Nuke, why would she have bothered to block him?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
enjoying this one. Only complaint is my mc had to make "either or" choices, but you can't have everything. Well written believable characters and some dirty fun. More please:) best of luck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Probably not. When MC first gets on Nuke, Steph had him blocked. Then suddenly he's unblocked and they're connected. She probably got a notification that a blocked person tried to add her so she went and unblocked him. If she had just recently joined Nuke, why would she have bothered to block him?
True! SO did she not post anything beforehand? It would be nice to know if she has been on there for awhile, posting away, and Linda or someone else could see it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
True! SO did she not post anything beforehand? It would be nice to know if she has been on there for awhile, posting away, and Linda or someone else could see it.
Apparently it's not a social media platform we can go back and stalk somebody's history, eh? Wonder if Linda and MC are gonna have an awkward conversation soon?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes