paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, in the end, as far as I understand, the choice will have to be between: mentally unstable slut number one - most likely she was dumped by her Ex who got her pregnant, although she is not sure that he is the father, but he told her to have an abortion and now she is sterile. Party-loving slut number two - a typical whore, you can find someone like her in any nightclub, buy her a drink and she will be your princess. Another typical slut number three - some old friend, no doubt, that she is a whore. Ex-girlfriend, slut number four - just a degenerate female being - dumped the MC, because she was told to - a typical <40 IQ female creature. Two lesbian sluts number five - just another WHORES.

Total: the MC is trying to roleplay a dung fly that thinks which pile of shit is better to land on.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think that's the point of Steph in the game. She's intended to be a love/hate character and she is doing a good job at that by causing so much conflicting emotions amongst the players . Is the writing perfect? No, even the best writers of these games are not usually professional writers and plot holes/inconsistencies are going to occur here and there. I still rate Drifty's writing in this game higher than almost every other game I've played from f95.

I'm still undecided on Steph but either way I can see her value to the story.
Agree.

Moreover, people tend to forget these are work in progress projects. Things that do not make sense now can make sense when future updates are released (and sometimes the other direction happens too).

Reactions: ninetofive

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As soon as I read that I facepalmed and ignored. I don't know who hurt him but he needs to find a better outlet. LOL

If you must choose between Cece and Lexi who's it going to be? I am still a Cece main but I may have to have a second playthrough for Lexi... Cece feels like there is serious relationship potential but Lexi might just be looking for some fun times (kind of like Robin and Kira).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
As soon as I read that I facepalmed and ignored. I don't know who hurt him but he needs to find a better outlet. LOL

If you must choose between Cece and Lexi who's it going to be? I am still a Cece main but I may have to have a second playthrough for Lexi... Cece feels like there is serious relationship potential but Lexi might just be looking for some fun times (kind of like Robin and Kira).
For me, I think Lexi and Cece are tied, but Lexi's momentum is upward and Cece's is downward. Even though she's hot, Cece has a LOT of baggage. It also seems she might have a bit of a mean streak. To be fair though, we don't know a heck of a lot about ANY of the LIs and Lexi is probably the one we know the least about.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

Right now my main girl is going to be Cece. I will have fun with Lexi until Cece wants to have a serious relationship. Once she does, then I won't even lay a finger on Lexi. I will have Lexi be like a really good friend or something if possible. Cece is just too beautiful and wholesome. Lexi will be away for way too long on tour to really commit to anything serious. I still love and adore Lexi, but I am just being realistic.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For me, I think Lexi and Cece are tied, but Lexi's momentum is upward and Cece's is downward. Even though she's hot, Cece has a LOT of baggage. It also seems she might have a bit of a mean streak. To be fair though, we don't know a heck of a lot about ANY of the LIs and Lexi is probably the one we know the least about.
I don't know that Cece is trending downward. To me I felt she was not given a lot to do this update, Lexi was the focus and we don't have a chance to discover if she has baggage (beyond the fame and touring). What made you think Cece had a mean streak? Did I miss something?

Right now my main girl is going to be Cece. I will have fun with Lexi until Cece wants to have a serious relationship. Once she does, then I won't even lay a finger on Lexi. I will have Lexi be like a really good friend or something if possible. Cece is just too beautiful and wholesome. Lexi will be away for way too long on tour to really commit to anything serious. I still love and adore Lexi, but I am just being realistic.
I agree with you, so far Cece is still the main because she seems like a relationship. Lexi seems more like she is looking for a party and a fling. She doesn't know the MC at all and yet she let him and 5 of his friends get on her jet and fly to her house. I mean, she had no idea who he was going to show up with, the MC could have shown up with 5 big black friends... LMAO

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What made you think Cece had a mean streak? Did I miss something?
She unnecessarily hurt him after he asked her not to when he was showing her the pinky trick. Maybe not a big thing, but she did it quite casually and intentionally because she felt insulted by how he praised her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She unnecessarily hurt him after he asked her not to when he was showing her the pinky trick. Maybe not a big thing, but she did it quite casually and intentionally because she felt insulted by how he praised her.
Ah, I didn't have that scene. I missed some opportunities with everyone with my one playthrough. I have two more to do.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I don't know that Cece is trending downward. To me I felt she was not given a lot to do this update, Lexi was the focus and we don't have a chance to discover if she has baggage (beyond the fame and touring). What made you think Cece had a mean streak? Did I miss something?

I agree with you, so far Cece is still the main because she seems like a relationship. Lexi seems more like she is looking for a party and a fling. She doesn't know the MC at all and yet she let him and 5 of his friends get on her jet and fly to her house. I mean, she had no idea who he was going to show up with, the MC could have shown up with 5 big black friends... LMAO
Check out my post above includes what Cece did in Episode 3 and also the other episodes which give me a lot of pause about her. I've been with girls IRL who display personality traits like this and they seem like the perfect vulnerable loveable girl who you want to fix and hold forever but you can't fix that level of crazy. There's actually some hints that Cece might be suffering from split/multiple personality disorder.

It's funny I had a totally different reaction to Lexi. To me it seems like the MC is something new and refreshing for her, he treats her like a normal person and they are forming a connection through that and she's falling for him.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to "start" a party on that plane? this is the 6th run with making different choices and still no opportunity for a party.

Reactions: rave0

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Check out my post above includes what Cece did in Episode 3 and also the other episodes which give me a lot of pause about her. I've been with girls IRL who display personality traits like this and they seem like the perfect vulnerable loveable girl who you want to fix and hold forever but you can't fix that level of crazy. There's actually some hints that Cece might be suffering from split/multiple personality disorder.

It's funny I had a totally different reaction to Lexi. To me it seems like the MC is something new and refreshing for her, he treats her like a normal person and they are forming a connection through that and she's falling for him.
I would respectfully disagree, only because I see the pinky trick as a school ground prank you did on your friends or your friends did on you. So I saw that as Cece just playfully getting some revenge on the MC. I didn't see it as anything malicious. I also don't believe she has multiple personality. I believe she just suffers from depression. As someone with depression which depending on how severe it is can drastically change your mood out of nowhere. Maybe she even has bi-polar depression. But I honestly didn't see anything that would be evidence of her having split/multiple personalities. Unless I completely missed something, which is possible.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone know how to "start" a party on that plane? this is the 6th run with making different choices and still no opportunity for a party.
Download Lexi's songs to your phone before getting on the plane. (If you want a free Kira point, download before Lexi calls you and set your ring tone to one of her songs!) At the point on the plane when there's a line about starting a party, open the music app on the phone, connect to external speakers, play one of the songs. (I preferred the not-Crazy one. Can't remember the title.)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
W:eek:W i still can't believe how i've missed this gem of a game!? anyway i just finished the whole thing (chapter 1-3) and while there are some things i did not like :cautious:, i enjoyed playing this one very much so much in fact i created 3 save paths already :cool:! The music, humor and erotic moments (even subtle ones :HideThePain:) in the game are very well made, congrats DriftyGames you have a gift for this :sneaky:! Judging by what i saw this game just made in my top 10 ongoing games on F95ZONE and i'm looking forward to chapter 4 :giggle:. Cece is my 1st choice and will probably be the only one till the end :geek: on my main save path... also the model of Linda in chapter 3 is much much better! This game has a lot of potential, wish you all the best with it!

p.s. Another great game where i'm very tempted to write a review but like with "most" games, i'll refrain myself and wait for it to be complete to give my review, i know it's strange but i have my reasons why i do this.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I'm digging this game more and more with each new chapter. Love everything about it... the drama, the humor, the storytelling.
Man, it's such a pleasure to play a game where the developer knows what he's doing and not makes the story up on the spot.

I'm currently torn between Cece and Lexi, they are two most interesting (and best looking) girls in this game IMO. Cece is sweet and a bit scary at the same time, but so far she seems like the best choice for the MC, a true soulmate if you will. And Lexi is just awesome and fucking gorgeous, a great option for a more normal relationship in case things with Cece get too intense. And I get the feeling that Lexi and the MC both need something normal in their life.

DriftyGames Thanks for this little gem. As promised, you have a new supporter (not sure for how long yet but it's the least I can do to show my appeciation for this project).

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
At the point on the plane when there's a line about starting a party, open the music app on the phone, connect to external speakers, play one of the songs.
i would never have figured that one out without the walkthrough, i saw no previous hint that streaming music was a thing you could do

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes