AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No a cuck is when the guy knows that the girl is fucking another dude, in this case is the mc, the husband dont know about them.

Technically the definition you have is wrong.

Edit: and i dont think the mc is up for a poly relationship with her and the husband.
Semantics. And actually you are wrong even in technicality as the term doesn't require the husband's knowledge of the unfaithfulness to apply.

In the context of this game, you are arguing that the man who's balls deep in someone else's wife, while her hubby is knocking on the door, is getting cucked by said hubby. Which is both amusing and absolutely nonsensical.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Still, not sure what's funnier. The "Find the hardest thing to lay on to prove the couch sucks challenge" or the "bunny slipper dance?" I like the comical stuff in this. Some scenes had me actually laughing out loud.
It's so well written overall which is why when we hit these things that seem like bad writing I hesitate. I mean nobody can be awesome all the time so it could really be a mistake. On the other hand, he could be happily leading us into the thicket so he can leave us there and steal our clothes/footwear. :D

Reactions: Manuka

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still, not sure what's funnier. The "Find the hardest thing to lay on to prove the couch sucks challenge" or the "bunny slipper dance?" I like the comical stuff in this. Some scenes had me actually laughing out loud.
Even though its brief, the mc taking a selfie at the plane door while everyone is waiting and then it blows up everyone's phone makes me chuckle. So well written so far

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yep, maybe she was sent by the MC's dad because he was a liability. The dad doesn't really want anything to do with him but also doesn't want the MC to be used against him. So he sends Steph to "guard" the MC by getting close to him. Unfortunately she got too close. Then when someone else finds out about the fact that they have a relationship she is forced to leave and go report... And then they keep her away from the MC, she eventually marries Melvin as a way to convince people that she is over the MC and has moved on. Too bad that at this point she is going to be late with her explanation. She should have told him all of that before she left.

I am probably wrong and she is actually a green skinned alien from planet Narcissus. :ROFLMAO:

For me the fact that she did all of this for the MC's "safety" is blood boilingly stupid. I hate shitty explanations like that.
i don't hate or dislike Steph at all, i'm looking forward to the development moving forward as things are revealed. i'm replying to this because your guess is closest to my guess as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at first I was leaning Robin, but Cece is super close to my favorite Lexi! haha. who knew, this game its the star that gets me.
also amazing amazing dev, some of the expression captures in these sequences, easy to miss, in context, this look of surprise from Robin, damn. this look of happiness from Lexi. (see spoilers) i love it. anyone not playing this game, i think at this point should. maybe it will be review sooner than later time.

just fucking gorgeous. really got some hopes up for this one now... double edged sword =/

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
So did anyone except me keep pressing "Can you explain it a bit more" when Kira talks about the relationship with Robin? I decided to push and push and it gets funnier. But apparently, if you keep doing it there's a picture scene explaining it.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
And about the Steph situation. The game will respect your opinion of her. Leave her out of the game completely going forward, bring her along for the ride on a friend-level, or take it further. You don't actually have to hear her out either, but I can't promise that it won't affect your relationship with the others in the game if you don't (without spoiling further).
I suspect that when Chris agreed that he would not tell Steph that he saw her (I think from memory he saw her at the airport with a guy, who turned out to be her husband), he was doing it for MC, and not for Steph (he seems to think it is best if MC moves on from her)
Unless it is just your friends wanting you to get closure so you can move on, the only other option (that I see) is that Chris and / or Linda knows more about things than you (and I can not imagine it is Chris). Affect your relationship can be anything from minus one point to completely over.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I suspect that when Chris agreed that he would not tell Steph that he saw her (I think from memory he saw her at the airport with a guy, who turned out to be her husband), he was doing it for MC, and not for Steph (he seems to think it is best if MC moves on from her)
Unless it is just your friends wanting you to get closure so you can move on, the only other option (that I see) is that Chris and / or Linda knows more about things than you (and I can not imagine it is Chris). Affect your relationship can be anything from minus one point to completely over.
To go full paranoid tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist...

It is awfully interesting that Linda showed up in town at exactly the same time as Steph... I mean, maybe the dad has been orchestrating the MC's life this entire time...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

It is awfully interesting that Linda showed up in town at exactly the same time as Steph... I mean, maybe the dad has been orchestrating the MC's life this entire time...
Like it, but why the 2 years of nothing?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

Even stranger, Stephanie unblocks you just as you are about to met Linda in the hospital (or the game just happens to mention it here). Maybe she is tracking both MC's and Linda's phones.

$ contact_text_stephanie += "\n\n.I saw that she's been blocking me while Nüke tried to add her, but I was then unblocked. Maybe she's trying to reach out to me somehow."

me "(Here we are again. Let's see if the mood has changed.)"
me "(I should convince her to stay at my place though.)"
me "(From what she told me, I don't think she even has a place to stay.)"
me "(Or them. Both she and her friend.)"
ce "...but there is something. The voice..."
uk "He deserves a decent thank you."
ce "Here he is now. Linda, meet..."
me "Linda???"
li "[name]???"

li "Oh my god. I haven't seen you in... forever!"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like it, but why the 2 years of nothing?
Because he was safe at that point... Working and not dating, no social life, etc.

Actually would like to see a flashback to that time. Maybe after "hearing Steph out" the MC and Chris could have a heart to heart and then a flashback to when Chris had to help pick the MC up from the bottoms of his despair.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

View attachment 745600
I've been thinking a lot about progressing with Chapter 4, and it will be huge. In fact, so huge that if I were to make it all in one go, it would probably be released around christmas - which is way to long. Because of this, I've decided to make Chapter 4 in three parts - focusing on different girls in each of them.
  • Option 1 - Cece and Stephanie
  • Option 2 - Lexi and Linda
  • Lastly - Robin and Kira + expanding/finishing story elements + cliffhanger
Ch4 won't feel complete until all the three parts are done, but you will at least get more regular updates.
This poll decides which of the girls I will focus on first. Either Cece/Steph or Lexi/Linda. All patreons starting from the lowest tier can vote. A seperate poll will be availeble for $10 and up tiers, and a third for the $30 and up tiers. Feel free to vote in several if you are higher tier to use your double/triple vote.
The poll closes on August 1st.

LoF Ch4 - The Lexi vs. Cece shootout.

Haha you're an evil man Mr Drifty. Making us choose between clearly the two best girls in the game :WeSmart:

Really enjoyed this update for the Lexi content. Wasn't feeling her much in the previous episodes for obvious reasons since we didn't see much of her but this episode really brought her to the forefront. She leapfrogged everyone for me.

Still really like Cece as I'm sure almost everyone does. She's super cute and adorable, hot body, and has that vulnerability that makes us all want to save her...

But I'm seriously worried about all of the red flags popping up around Cece. They are numerous. First off at the bus stop she talks about wanting to drink to dull the pain. Later when talking about her family at the hospital she says her mother tried to prevent her from drinking which "isn't going to work for me". Furthermore in this scene she talks about how she is broken and the MC should stay away from her. When teaching her the self-defense move at home, she deliberately hurts the MC physically after he explicitly asked her not to. Finally during the last scene of Episode 3 where Chris is talking about how Steph broke his best friend, it appears as if she is struggling with something internally, to me it seemed like she is worried about hurting the MC in some way. I'm pretty sure there are going to be very serious consequences if you don't tread carefully around this girl.

On a positive note, update was absolutely first class as always. Easily one of the best games on the site. I implore everyone here who is enjoying this game to put it in your signature to help spread the word, this game deserves 10x more attention than it is receiving currently.

Aug 5, 2019
There is definitely a lot more good than bad in this game, but the bad stuff sticks out like a sore thumb. Cece is absolutely lovely, Lexi is sexy and seems to be hiding behind her pop star personality somewhat, Linda has a great body and seems like a fun girl. Chris is a genuinely great friend, and you can see he really cares about the MC. Kira and Robin don't interest me that much, since I'm not into that friends with benefits thing and I don't really want to break their relationship apart, but they're cool characters. I like the game's sense of humor, the animations, the phone mechanics etc. That's the really good stuff, and Drifty deserves all the praise he can get for that.
Moving onto the bad side, I can't help feeling like I don't want to ever see Stephanie again.
Even with these criticisms, I'm looking forward to the next update. I need more Cece in my life.

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
There is definitely a lot more good than bad in this game, but the bad stuff sticks out like a sore thumb. Cece is absolutely lovely, Lexi is sexy and seems to be hiding behind her pop star personality somewhat, Linda has a great body and seems like a fun girl. Chris is a genuinely great friend, and you can see he really cares about the MC. Kira and Robin don't interest me that much, since I'm not into that friends with benefits thing and I don't really want to break their relationship apart, but they're cool characters. I like the game's sense of humor, the animations, the phone mechanics etc. That's the really good stuff, and Drifty deserves all the praise he can get for that.
Moving onto the bad side, I can't help feeling like I don't want to ever see Stephanie again.
Even with these criticisms, I'm looking forward to the next update. I need more Cece in my life.
I think that's the point of Steph in the game. She's intended to be a love/hate character and she is doing a good job at that by causing so much conflicting emotions amongst the players . Is the writing perfect? No, even the best writers of these games are not usually professional writers and plot holes/inconsistencies are going to occur here and there. I still rate Drifty's writing in this game higher than almost every other game I've played from f95.

I'm still undecided on Steph but either way I can see her value to the story.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes