DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

View attachment 745600
I've been thinking a lot about progressing with Chapter 4, and it will be huge. In fact, so huge that if I were to make it all in one go, it would probably be released around christmas - which is way to long. Because of this, I've decided to make Chapter 4 in three parts - focusing on different girls in each of them.
  • Option 1 - Cece and Stephanie
  • Option 2 - Lexi and Linda
  • Lastly - Robin and Kira + expanding/finishing story elements + cliffhanger
Ch4 won't feel complete until all the three parts are done, but you will at least get more regular updates.
This poll decides which of the girls I will focus on first. Either Cece/Steph or Lexi/Linda. All patreons starting from the lowest tier can vote. A seperate poll will be availeble for $10 and up tiers, and a third for the $30 and up tiers. Feel free to vote in several if you are higher tier to use your double/triple vote.
The poll closes on August 1st.

LoF Ch4 - The Lexi vs. Cece shootout.

That is an easy choice as Patron, it is the stephanie line I am most interested in and Cece is quite the bonus. This new plan will not interfere with the bonus quest for that autograph or if Lexi wins the time to talk to steph?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

View attachment 745600
I've been thinking a lot about progressing with Chapter 4, and it will be huge. In fact, so huge that if I were to make it all in one go, it would probably be released around christmas - which is way to long. Because of this, I've decided to make Chapter 4 in three parts - focusing on different girls in each of them.
Ch4 won't feel complete until all the three parts are done, but you will at least get more regular updates.
This poll decides which of the girls I will focus on first. Either Cece/Steph or Lexi/Linda. All patreons starting from the lowest tier can vote. A seperate poll will be availeble for $10 and up tiers, and a third for the $30 and up tiers. Feel free to vote in several if you are higher tier to use your double/triple vote.

Oof! Please, let's get the Stephanie drama dealt with early!

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
That is an easy choice as Patron, it is the stephanie line I am most interested in and Cece is quite the bonus. This new plan will not interfere with the bonus quest for that autograph or if Lexi wins the time to talk to steph?
Option 1 is the best deal for me too. About your question I wonder the same.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Checking Zoey Raven's walkthrough (link in OP) it appears that you can just get to twenty points if you make every "correct" decision with Lexi up to that point. So, you can load a save from the nightclub and follow the walkthrough to a T, or just use UnRen and cheat yourself twenty points.
I got Lexi to 21 points. I was following the script rather than the WT. Not sure if I can reconstruct the path though...

For anyone interested, my end of Chapter 3 stats are:

XPchris: 20
XPcece: 25
XPlexi: 21
XPkira: 25
XPlinda: 23
XProbin: 24
meFlirty: 4
meRomantic: 4
meSporty: 2

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm not interested in the package but that does seem to be the current impression. Makes me curious what's going to stimulate a change in their mindset.
Well, in that situation, my guess is that Kira may decide she likes MC more than Robin. Kira is shook. At first, she responded to MC because she was looking for some spicy fun, but she's practically in love with him at this point. She doesn't want to lose Robin, but she may very well make that decision if MC isn't interested in sharing. Wouldn't be surprised if that involved an early commitment to Kira though. One fly in this ointment is the "mile high club" scene. You don't have to peek on it, but it's not possible to avoid it entirely. In a game where player was angling for Kira-only, that scene could be offputting.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Really loving this game so far. While I don't really see a possibility of a true harem path, there are definitely a few threeway paths. I can see Linda and Cece working out and Kira and Robin as well. As for Lexi, I'm not sure if she is a main girl yet or if you can have a relationship with her along with some of the other girls. I'd imagine that Steph will be exclusive, but maybe you can still go the friends with benefits route with Kira or Robin and still have either Steph or Lexi as well? I guess we will find out.

One small complaint for Drifty if you happen to read these posts, but it is sometimes hard to know when to check the phone messages and when you wait for when you are given the choice to check a message it locks you into checking the message that will progress the current scene and you miss out on the other messages.

For example in Chapter 2, I missed out contacting Lexi and on the conversation with Kira, but I feel like I checked the phone when the icon popped up. The morning after with Robin, the guide says that Kira is supposed to text me, but I couldn't respond. There was an exclamation point like she had sent a text, but there was no way for the MC to respond and I just missed the conversation. Also, I didn't even get the chance to text Lexi. Maybe when I snapped the pic in the restaurant?

Anyway, it would be nice if those text conversations were a bit harder to miss out on.

Other than that though, I really enjoy this game. It would be easy for Steph just to be a hateable bitch, but I actually find myself caring about her. The opening flashback in Chapter 3 really made me want to know what actually happened with her. I seemed like there was something heavy going on and I doubt she left voluntarily.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Checking Zoey Raven's walkthrough (link in OP) it appears that you can just get to twenty points if you make every "correct" decision with Lexi up to that point. So, you can load a save from the nightclub and follow the walkthrough to a T, or just use UnRen and cheat yourself twenty points.
You can get a bit more, but it's tricky. Back in chapter 1, telling her that her hair is a mess gives you less points, but on the plane that's what unlocks the hair comment which gives you 2 points, so you basically loose 1 to get +1. And with those, you'll be able to choose the bed option with her.

Reactions: Vasy

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Well, in that situation, my guess is that Kira may decide she likes MC more than Robin. Kira is shook. At first, she responded to MC because she was looking for some spicy fun, but she's practically in love with him at this point. She doesn't want to lose Robin, but she may very well make that decision if MC isn't interested in sharing. Wouldn't be surprised if that involved an early commitment to Kira though. One fly in this ointment is the "mile high club" scene. You don't have to peek on it, but it's not possible to avoid it entirely. In a game where player was angling for Kira-only, that scene could be offputting.
Yeah to me fucking your girlfriend right in front of the guy who has said he wants monogamy doesn't signal that she has any feelings for him beyond lust at this moment. Given that as much as i want Kira only something will need to happen to move the dial if for to be credible.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah to me fucking your girlfriend right in front of the guy who has said he wants monogamy doesn't signal that she has any feelings for him beyond lust at this moment. Given that as much as i want Kira only something will need to happen to move the dial if for to be credible.
Trust Drifty. He's done pretty well so far! (y)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Have any of the girls kept their virtue? Or did they all throw it away in a drunken stupor with some asshole on the back seat in his car and all I will deal with are leftovers?
If you adjust your contrast a bit and look hard enough you can see their chastity belts sticking out.

Even Steph's marriage has to be a sexless one because I can't see how any female would even entertain sexual thought towards someone other than MC and his Holy Dong. Even that would make them dirty used whores after all.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If you adjust your contrast a bit and look hard enough you can see their chastity belts sticking out.

Even Steph's marriage has to be a sexless one because I can't see how any female would even entertain sexual thought towards someone other than MC and his Holy Dong. Even that would make them dirty used whores after all.
If there are no virgins here, then I will not waste my time on this game - this is my credo.

• Haha
Reactions: AL.d

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

View attachment 745600

I don't really get this. Why not keep doing the same as now, with focus on all girls, and still split the chapter in more parts instead of one release. Each character will be getting less screen time, but there will be more variety (like the current form).

Reactions: Ozzfest

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
The problem is that you have no option to ignore one of the girls.
You can't avoid flirting with Kira in the restaurant, you can't reject her from the get go (try not texting her when you get her number, just for the lolz), you can't stop Cece from kissing you several times, you can't decide not to take Kira and Robin with you on the plane trip with Lexi.
And you can't explain to Kira that you're fine with her being with Robin but you want to stay friends without benefits.
The painful truth is that all these girls have baggage you will have to deal with at some point or other, but having to deal with all of them is rather too much when you'd like to give all your attention to just one of them.

Reactions: Zuschauer and Jubz

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok I just finished playing this update. I can say that it was great. You learned a few new things and the story is getting real good. At first everyone was saying that Chris was an ass for lying to his friend and keeping it a secret that Steph was back. In fact it looked like he knew where she was all along. This update showed that he didnt and is in fact his best friend always there for him. Now Steph most people hated her for what she did. I know s ok me still hate her, but after playing this update I do want to see what she says. People said that she was a slut and all but it looks like she only had the mc and her current husband. Plus it seems that she was basically forced into her current situation. Now it says that she wasn't allowed to say anything so that also makes me think she was with the mc by someone's order then fell for him. After she fell for him she was made to leave. Plus I'd did seem like Linda had something going with that other guy and she didnt want the mc to figure it out but I can't be sure Now all this is simply what I think but we will see in a few months when the next update come out. Great game, keep it up!

Reactions: Otakudude
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes