Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Zoey has done a very good job with her Chapter 1 and 2 WT. Though at first glance I could see a lot of small path guide errors for chapter 3. I'm quite certain she will update it whenever she has a spare moment, but if you go with a slightly less flirty approach when texting her, you might get the last few rep points by a none console cheat way. :)
Hey Drift. Cheers for the reply. Yeah, I tried it all after chap 2 WT. I get quite a few script errors inbetween where I have to either rollback or ignore to move on.
Thing is, there are a few triggers that don't happen no matter what, such as greeting Kevin the driver or being able to say "your hair got in the way".
So far I already had 4 re-plays, trying to alternate, keeping my eye on the XPlexi, but it doesn't increase above 16.

Oh, on a sidenote. When this game is done, it's being bought. You considering having a fixed price for a v.1.0? I'm not much of a monthly payer, but I don't mind giving a larger lump of money instead.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
So, in the end, as far as I understand, the choice will have to be between: mentally unstable slut number one - most likely she was dumped by her Ex who got her pregnant, although she is not sure that he is the father, but he told her to have an abortion and now she is sterile. Party-loving slut number two - a typical whore, you can find someone like her in any nightclub, buy her a drink and she will be your princess. Another typical slut number three - some old friend, no doubt, that she is a whore. Ex-girlfriend, slut number four - just a degenerate female being - dumped the MC, because she was told to - a typical <40 IQ female creature. Two lesbian sluts number five - just another WHORES.

Total: the MC is trying to roleplay a dung fly that thinks which pile of shit is better to land on.
nah_brah.gif

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok just to be clear...
so she is a spy, she lied and deceived the Mc for the whole time. Then she simply vanished which resulted in depression and a life crisis for the Mc. She comes back with a husband/criminal/other agent which she has a sexual relationship with....and the MC is the dick if he can't accept this reason ?
Never have I contended that the MC must accept the reasoning. In fact I hope (and Drifty's comments suggest) that we can totally write Steph off as a LI after we find out the truth if it doesn't sit right with us as the player.

I said MC would be an asshole if, after hearing her story, he decides to punish her/get some childish revenge. I stand by that statement.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hmmm... Yeah, I actually dread the entire explanation that she will give because it will be ridiculous, far fetched, and unbelievable (no offense to Drifty) because every scenario we've thought of has giant holes in it. The only way that she could explain anything with it making an ounce of sense as to why she didn't tell the MC is if they kidnapped her family or his family or something along those lines. Not explaining something and leaving "for his own safety" (that just grinds my gears) is not a forgivable act on its own. There has to be something more to it, someone else she loves or is connected to being potentially harmed. Because right now the "I love you desperately but have to leave for an indefinite amount of time to solve a problem kinda related to you" is bullshit.
I'm really curious about this explanation too, but as u said, i fear it will be unbelievable or full of plot holes, thought kudos to Drifty if gives us some believable, good story.

Yeah the kidnapping of her/his family or something along these lines would be a good reason, the only problem i see here is:
The problem didn't come up suddenly, Steph seem conflicted about it for quite some time and in the note she speaks from making ''them'' accept the Mc and that ''they'' would hurt the Mc... the only one which seems in any kind of danger is the Mc for whatever reason.

We have the rich father from the middle east, but he seems to have no interest in Mc and the mother was for all we know only a one night stand...i mean he gave the Mc some money...but if he's one of the really rich in the middle east, 200k is more like a small tip for a good conscience than anything more.
Also probably no one, or only a handfull of people would know of the conection beetwen the rich father and the Mc.
And would it even make sense to target the MC to harm/blackmail the father, which doesn't seem to care about the MC.

So most resonable explanation i can think of, it has something to do with Stephs family, probaly some kind of crime family/cartel, at least that could explain why only the mc is in danger and not Steph and why she would say, she makes them accept him/their relationship...

But man, whatever the reason is, this will take some really good writing to be convincing.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You need to replay the game. Steph and the MC were a couple for almost 3 years, it is stated while the MC and Chris are in the fast food restaurant where they meet Kira. The MC even recites how long down to the days. It wasn't a summer fling. She was, supposedly, the love of his life. I believe that's been said before in the game.

But yeah, I really do wish we had a lot more backstory of the MC and Steph and Chris. I want to see the height of their relationship, the passion, the social circle they were in, I want to see the post break up aftermath and how Chris was the only one there for him. I want to see just how far he sank. Not only would it give us more reason to want to hear from Stephanie it would also strengthen our opinion of Chris as the best friend. There has been speculation that Chris knew more, if he didn't then showing us how Chris was there for the MC would help quell those suspicions.

I also want to know why the MC didn't think Steph was dead. Or if he did think she was dead why he didn't say that in their dialogue when he saw her at the club. She disappeared and left nothing for him to know why or where or if she was okay. Yet, at no point so far, are we told that the MC realized she was alive.

For me I look at it as the MC has no family (that we know of), all he has are his friends and his girlfriends. In his life he has had Chris, Linda (who had to leave in High School), and then Steph (who then disappears without a word to presumably never be seen again). It would be emotionally devastating if one of the very few people in your life up and vanished, supposedly willingly (since he didn't see the note until 2 years later).

And to add wild speculation about the note. What if she actually snuck in and put the note in that pocket more recently? (I know she didn't, we all saw the tearful flashback, just wild "tin foil hat" speculation).
I was skeptical about Chris at first but this moment:

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

That was when I realized we had not just a friend. But a brother.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Never have I contended that the MC must accept the reasoning. In fact I hope (and Drifty's comments suggest) that we can totally write Steph off as a LI after we find out the truth if it doesn't sit right with us as the player.

I said MC would be an asshole if, after hearing her story, he decides to punish her/get some childish revenge. I stand by that statement.
Well yes in that case he would be dick.

But if one of the options is to give her some punishment, that could be interesting, especially if the explanation is really not acceptable.
I mean, it would be still kind of a dick move (depending on what he does), but well, lets be honest most people have thought of giving some payback after someone deeply hurt them.

But a lengthy revenge plot or so, no that would be to much in my opinion.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
The original version had a route where you get an extra ticket to Kira and the three of you go to Metro together. I'm hoping I can bring that in for the final steam-version of the game as an extra.

Excluding Steph will be hard though.

My original script had an extra scene with Stephanie. I'll include it in the spoilers for good measure. I'm also hoping to bring that scene for the final version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's fine but I was going off of this "idea" and thought we had the choice is all. if Stephanie is integral then it negates the idea of freedom of choice to me. I will play and support the game either way cause I think the writing aspect is much better than anything else so far.

Edit: I just feel like there should be a different option. It seemed to cut the excitement at Metro in half and the feeling to bond with Lexi dies down quickly. If Steph needs to be in the MC's life, I just feel it should have "lead" up to it, foreshadowed a bit, instead we were left with his best friend knowing she was at the club hunting for the MC and everything just got sprung up out of nowhere. Maybe having Steph approach in the bathroom or somewhere else. There just wasn't enough time with Lexi. Getting a number through social media was a hidden thing too. If not for the unofficial walkthrough, I'd never have known about the contact opportunity.

Screenshot_15.png

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think the "malicious intents" language is your own. You should be careful of putting words into other people's mouths.

What I said was that she might have a mean streak. That's not really the same. What ninetofive said was that there were many red flags about Cece of which the pinky trick was only one and not even the most concerning one on his list. Neither of us suggested that Cece was consciously out to harm anybody, MC or otherwise. What I felt we were suggesting is she may be so broken that she can't help but hurt the people around her and MC should tread carefully.

Oh, and you guys are insane about the "pinky trick" being cute. That move is meant to be used to immobilize someone bigger and stronger than you. It is taught to women in self-defense classes for that exact purpose. It fucking hurts.. a lot, and she did it so casually knowing exactly what it feels like because she insisted he do it to her a few minutes before. (MC didn't want to and tried to talk her out of it.)
Was catching up on the thread this morning and figuring out how to frame my reply and then I get to your posts which basically say everything I wanted to say in an even more eloquent way. Thank you!

Reactions: Glooskabe

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So how about this

Steph is the daughter of a cartel/crime family.

Her family found out about her relationship with MC

Swole/Melvin was an arranged marriage with a family enforcer

Steph gave some sort of evidence to the Pentagon in exchange for some sort of freedom from her "family".

She finally has the leverage she needs for a divorce,(or the government is coming for Melvin)and that's why she's back.

That's literally the only thing I could think of,that makes sense,and doesn't make Steph a rampaging bitch.

And even then I cant come up for a realistic explanation for not contacting him for 2 years. There's literally no explanation,that conceivably exains that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was skeptical about Chris at first but this moment:

View attachment 747338
View attachment 747339

That was when I realized we had not just a friend. But a brother.
Yeah, considering Chris is the MC's only friend, stuck with him through the last two years of depression (a lot of people can't handle the depression of others and leave), and finally helped him get out there again... He's definitely a brother from another mother. Stephanie hurt the MC a lot but he wasn't the only one, Chris was her friend too and she left both of them.

If Drifty were to have Chris reconcile with her it would go a long way to making the MC forgive her. I mean the one person that the MC trusts completely is willing to let her back in then I think that would be very convincing. Regardless of the explanation really.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

So, in the end, as far as I understand, the choice will have to be between: mentally unstable slut number one - most likely she was dumped by her Ex who got her pregnant, although she is not sure that he is the father, but he told her to have an abortion and now she is sterile. Party-loving slut number two - a typical whore, you can find someone like her in any nightclub, buy her a drink and she will be your princess. Another typical slut number three - some old friend, no doubt, that she is a whore. Ex-girlfriend, slut number four - just a degenerate female being - dumped the MC, because she was told to - a typical <40 IQ female creature. Two lesbian sluts number five - just another WHORES.

Total: the MC is trying to roleplay a dung fly that thinks which pile of shit is better to land on.
Lol

You got issues, man.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Did you tell her she was beautiful at the club? Or did you joke with her? If you joked with her, you got a chance to use that last option. The difference in points with her is only +1 if you go to the joking route.

Beautiful +2
Joke +1, plus joke revisit +2

And did you seriously quote yourself after only 5 minutes asking for help? Have some patience, man!

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Did you tell her she was beautiful at the club? Or did you joke with her? If you joked with her, you got a chance to use that last option. The difference in points with her is only +1 if you go to the joking route.

Beautiful +2
Joke +1, plus joke revisit +2
Thnx. I didn't joke.
This last options leads to a scene or is it about the points only? I deducted they would kiss choosing this last option.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Ok, I have to ask. How are people able to know how many points go towards whom and what? I see posts on +1 if you do this, or +2 if you said this before. I also noticed +2 or +1 next to choices for some of you. Do I have a bad version or something?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes