Apr 11, 2020
Drifty, just want to say as a relatively casual player of games like this, you have an instinct for good storytelling and dramatic moments that I think is probably the best I've encountered amongst your peers. Maybe Dr Pink Cake runs you close. But if this is your first game like this, great work my friend.
Particularly impressed with the moment where you see the real Lexi for a couple of seconds, not least because that was coupled with exceptional facial detail that really did move from vulnerability through to confidence.
Please check my prior posts to appreciate that I don't say this to everyone. In fact I don't say much to anyone :)
Keep it up. Can't wait to see what's next.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else notice that Robin first time you see her reminds you of Mia from Girls House? Been reading lots comments,good one's with good argument's,having so many choices hard to pick a girl,but for me personally would try to focus on Cece,that hit me hard,felt so sorry for the girl and right now she needs him more than the others,till she's ok.Game really gives you hard choices to choose, but so does life and sometimes you gotta go with your heart.....or your dick :)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yes, I will listen to her explanation, pretend to forgive her, let her hang around with us, and then let her see me in a realtionship with any / all of Cece, Lexi, Linda, Kira, Robin

I'm not sure how she will explain about her homicidal husband, who she seems to love and has sex with as you are leaving.

st "I'll be right there, Melvin honey. Hang on a sec."
ml "Don't worry sweetheart. I'll be right up."
me "It's fucking two stories down to the ground."
st "You'll survive. Might break a leg, but you won't survive him."

st "Hey hun."
ml "What the hell?"
st "{size=22}I want you, baby.{/size}"
ml "{size=20}You're naked.{/size}"
st "{size=18}You're not. But let me help you with that.{/size}"
yeah, this scene was so hard to see/hear :(
so she fucked that Melvin guy right after mc fucked her :(
cuz if she didn't, he would suspect something ofc... and he's a bigger/stronger guy then mc by her words...

as i said, i will hear her out ofc but idk what kind of explaination would it take for me to forgive her for leaving the love of her life, then fucking and marrying some other guy... and she did all that cuz she wanted to protect the mc?:cautious: nah man..., fuck that shit...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
cuz if she didn't, he would suspect something ofc... and he's a bigger/stronger guy then mc by her words...

as i said, i will hear her out ofc but idk what kind of explaination would it take for me to forgive her for leaving the love of her life, then fucking and marrying some other guy... and she did all that cuz she wanted to protect the mc?:cautious: nah man..., fuck that shit...
Well even if she had a real good reason it is still pretty fucked up shit indeed. Though without that explanation my sympathy goes more to MC as to her. For now it feels more like she is pretty happy with the choices SHE made, besides possibly that one message on Nuke.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Right?

"Sorry honey, my husband is a big, strong, scary man so I need to let him fuck me "for your own safety"... I totally don't enjoy it when I HAVE to fuck my husband" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am obviously joking but I do find the whole "for your own safety" to be very irritating. Such a terrible reason to leave someone, imply that the person can't protect themselves, and take away control.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Right?

"Sorry honey, my husband is a big, strong, scary man so I need to let him fuck me "for your own safety"... I totally don't enjoy it when I HAVE to fuck my husband" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am obviously joking but I do find the whole "for your own safety" to be very irritating. Such a terrible reason to leave someone, imply that the person can't protect themselves, and take away control.
yeah, i don't fucking care if a narco boss has his eyes on you, just tell me and we'll run together (if you want ofc...)
if they catch us and kill us both then so be it, but give me a fucking choice ok?, don't just leave and tell me you are going to protect me, like wtf???:cautious:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yeah, i don't fucking care if a narco boss has his eyes on you, just tell me and we'll run together (if you want ofc...)
if they catch us and kill us both then so be it, but give me a fucking choice ok?, don't just leave and tell me you are going to protect me, like wtf???:cautious:
Yeah whatever her story will be that will almost always be the one thing that needs an excuse from her anyway, that she chose for them and did not give him a choice. Unless her secret is indeed such a dark one, even MC agrees or can understand she could not have told him. Even in the unlikely circumstance considering their age and they were minors when started their relation, she would have been an agent or spook she could have told him that little bit even if no more.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah whatever her story will be that will almost always be the one thing that needs an excuse from her anyway, that she chose for them and did not give him a choice. Unless her secret is indeed such a dark one, even MC agrees or can understand she could not have told him. Even in the unlikely circumstance considering their age and they were minors when started their relation, she would have been an agent or spook she could have told him that little bit even if no more.
That is the most difficult part of all of it. You can break up with me, ghost me while you (we) heal from the wounds inflicted by the breakup, you can move on more quickly than I can and I will (begrudgingly at first) be happy for you... But don't leave me a note that states that you are unilaterally taking away MY ability to have any say in our lives and relationship. That is 100% bullshit. I don't care who "they" are, if you love someone you need to be able to trust them. She didn't trust the MC and so he can't trust her.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
That is the most difficult part of all of it. You can break up with me, ghost me while you (we) heal from the wounds inflicted by the breakup, you can move on more quickly than I can and I will (begrudgingly at first) be happy for you... But don't leave me a note that states that you are unilaterally taking away MY ability to have any say in our lives and relationship. That is 100% bullshit. I don't care who "they" are, if you love someone you need to be able to trust them. She didn't trust the MC and so he can't trust her.
Exactly how I look at it and regardless of just bouncing out of nowhere to protect the MC how is she going to explain marrying and banging someone else and ever expect that he would take her back. I can take a chick back if we broke up, but just ghosting me then expecting me to accept some other dudes secondhand cum dump with a BS explanation like it was to protect me....oh hell no.

Honestly think the Dev wrote himself into a future rewrite of the beginning chapters just so she can be an LI cause currently regardless of the explanation i dont think anyone but a simp is going to accept her back lol.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah that last, fact original reason she ran is likely still valid with her secret if she restarts relation with him and her marriage status do not make Steph a very easy option as a LI for MC even if his feelings for her seem still very much too alive. Hell she must have been super special as a person for MC to even let her back in his life as a friend in time after all that happened if he would be logical about it. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I finished the game a few days ago but I will write what I think.

The game is great, I'm glad I found it and played it.
In my opinion, this game rivals Being a Dik, one of my favorite games.
The humor in this game is hilarious, and there were times when I couldn't stop laughting.
The atmosphere in this game was definitely provided by the music, suited to a given moment/situation.
I am waiting for the next update and how the situation with Steph will develop, I am curious.
Thanks Dev for this awesome game. Gem. :love:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Exactly how I look at it and regardless of just bouncing out of nowhere to protect the MC how is she going to explain marrying and banging someone else and ever expect that he would take her back. I can take a chick back if we broke up, but just ghosting me then expecting me to accept some other dudes secondhand cum dump with a BS explanation like it was to protect me....oh hell no.

Honestly think the Dev wrote himself into a future rewrite of the beginning chapters just so she can be an LI cause currently regardless of the explanation i don't think anyone but a simp is going to accept her back lol.
I guess everyone waiting for response,but not me,I figure she has good excuse and remember when linda asked about if he seen Matt and MC asked her why and she didn't answer,that's what has me intrigue,maybe that has something to do why steph had to go,if it didn't why would Matt show up at all. If they were very close friends in school why would she ask and not tell about Matt...don't know but something is going on. I think Dev knows what he's doing,tracking people off and not seeing these little thing's,also Chris not telling about her was a low blow. Friends are suppose to tell you all even if it hurt's,that's what friend's are for for the good and the bad things

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I finished the game a few days ago but I will write what I think.

The game is great, I'm glad I found it and played it.
In my opinion, this game rivals Being a Dik, one of my favorite games.
The humor in this game is hilarious, and there were times when I couldn't stop laughting.
The atmosphere in this game was definitely provided by the music, suited to a given moment/situation.
I am waiting for the next update and how the situation with Steph will develop, I am curious.
Thanks Dev for this awesome game. Gem. :love:
I respect your opinion but Being a DIK was something out this world, this game still needs 4-5 more updates to really get into game. For me best part game was Cece part and worst that game ended too soon lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I respect your opinion but Being a DIK was something out this world, this game still needs 4-5 more updates to really get into game. For me best part game was Cece part and worst that game ended too soon lol
Maybe I exaggerated a bit that this game rivals Being a Dik. :D But this game has great potential, the plot in this game is very exciting and it makes sense, each character in this game has a specific character and a past which adds to the charm of this game. Not like other games, which are all about sex.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe I exaggerated a bit that this game rivals Being a Dik. :D But this game has great potential, the plot in this game is very exciting and it makes sense, each character in this game has a specific character and a past which adds to the charm of this game. Not like other games, which are all about sex.
Eh, I don't think you exaggerated at all. Yes BaD has more content and better renders but in terms of story I'd rather play LoF than BaD. LoF I am actually curious to see what happens next, I like the MC, and I like nearly all of the supporting cast. I can't really say the same thing about BaD, overall I am more dissatisfied with it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait.. I only played until version 0.4 cause I lost my updates. Can I interpret your words as being a dik being completed?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes