akenedy

May 3, 2017
In my opinion, this game rivals Being a Dik, one of my favorite games.
While BADIK is of high production quality and is a lot of fun to play I personally find this game much more enjoyable. The tone and feel are similar but this one has much better writing and characters. The characters in BADIK seem at times kinda shallow and the dialogue is often pretty basic as well as the story. But then again it's just my personal tastes and this game just barely began compared to BADKI's massive ongoing story scope, it might lose its charm over time but so far it's getting better and more intriguing with each update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Checking 'tasks' on the phone, I seem to be missing one :

Ensure that Stephanie overhears Robin and Kira discussing how good the sex with you was
Yeah that one could have been fun, whether you are on a Steph hate or love path. Showing her she has some work to do and competition. :p Especially since MC can with a clear conscience say it happened after the at her home episode after club so MC was free in every way and not cheating in any way.

Just as it is a bit weird that on the path you did have sex with her you do not at least get a message next day she wants to talk to you and explain. On closure path that makes sense, but if Steph still wants MC then she should know she fucked up and try to save what she can of the disaster as soon as possible. Could be I missed something, but that would be more as a I love you on Nuke. It could be her fear of her secret, but I guess she is aware that will need to be spilled anyway if she wants to have a chance of a future with MC included in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
While BADIK is of high production quality and is a lot of fun to play I personally find this game much more enjoyable. The tone and feel are similar but this one has much better writing and characters. The characters in BADIK seem at times kinda shallow and the dialogue is often pretty basic as well as the story. But then again it's just my personal tastes and this game just barely began compared to BADKI's massive ongoing story scope, it might lose its charm over time but so far it's getting better and more intriguing with each update.
Yep Dev's know they have good game and also know that we the players always want more,so they do have a challenge.I think their story line need to be polished so we know what the hell is going on.Now that hell week is over and their inside house,story needs to change so the players can have some view.Running around banging and doing quests is not fun any more unless there's a story behind it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep Dev's know they have good game and also know that we the players always want more,so they do have a challenge.I think their story line need to be polished so we know what the hell is going on.Now that hell week is over and their inside house,story needs to change so the players can have some view.Running around banging and doing quests is not fun any more unless there's a story behind it.
Yeah, I am right there with you. It's why I find LoF to be a superior game.
In LoF we have a main mystery: who are the "they" that made Stephanie leave? Does this involve the MC's dad?

And a bunch of smaller mysteries: why didn't Stephanie talk to the MC? Why are Linda and Cece willing to live on the street in a new city instead of going home? Why (if there is a why) is Cece depressed? What is going on with Linda and Matt? What did Cece say to Matt to make him leave? Did Chris know more about why Stephanie left? Did the MC know she had just left and not died? How?

BaD has one mystery that I don't care about: Who is blackmailing the jocks? Are they the same people that evil chick owes money to? (I forgot her name).

I don't care about any of those characters so I don't care about the answers to that mystery, even though I like Sage I don't like her that much because she's on Chad's hook. The only things I am interested in are what happened to Bella's husband and what is in the letter about the MC's mom?

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I am right there with you. It's why I find LoF to be a superior game.
In LoF we have a main mystery: who are the "they" that made Stephanie leave? Does this involve the MC's dad?

And a bunch of smaller mysteries: why didn't Stephanie talk to the MC? Why are Linda and Cece willing to live on the street in a new city instead of going home? Why (if there is a why) is Cece depressed? What is going on with Linda and Matt? What did Cece say to Matt to make him leave? Did Chris no more about why Stephanie left? Did the MC know she had just left and not died? How?

BaD has one mystery that I don't care about: Who is blackmailing the jocks? Are they the same people that evil chick owes money to? (I forgot her name).

I don't care about any of those characters so I don't care about the answers to that mystery, even though I like Sage I don't like her that much because she's on Chad's hook. The only things I am interested in are what happened to Bella's husband and what is in the letter about the MC's mom?
Damm didn't knowhad a twin brother out there,man you nailed it,had same questions,we just don't try follow storyline,we make our own by doing stuff different to see where the shots go.Been playing acting lessons again because never had time to get into game,started last night but before that went to forum and wow just wow the decision you gotta make and people trying find out if you can kill some one,that really got me into the game,and knowing the end.So my 1st run gonna be following lain's mod to get all points from everyone(I can do that too,using save editor) just to see the end myself,then start again and change the story,since they say that your answers matter.But this 1st run just gonna bang them all to see what happens :),also want to know why people hate a player so much they want kill it lol

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just as it is a bit weird that on the path you did have sex with her you do not at least get a message next day she wants to talk to you and explain. On closure path that makes sense, but if Steph still wants MC then she should know she fucked up and try to save what she can of the disaster as soon as possible.
I had noticed this before as well and forgot to mention it here. That is curious...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damm didn't knowhad a twin brother out there,man you nailed it,had same questions,we just don't try follow storyline,we make our own by doing stuff different to see where the shots go.Been playing acting lessons again because never had time to get into game,started last night but before that went to forum and wow just wow the decision you gotta make and people trying find out if you can kill some one,that really got me into the game,and knowing the end.So my 1st run gonna be following lain's mod to get all points from everyone(I can do that too,using save editor) just to see the end myself,then start again and change the story,since they say that your answers matter.But this 1st run just gonna bang them all to see what happens :),also want to know why people hate a player so much they want kill it lol
Yeah, it's always nice to meet likeminded perverts ;)

The overall fear I have will LoF is whether Drifty can deliver. So far I have faith that he can do it. Just need to wait and see.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, it's always nice to meet likeminded perverts ;)

The overall fear I have will LoF is whether Drifty can deliver. So far I have faith that he can do it. Just need to wait and see.
Yeah he does need to come by here and say hello and to see our comments,there's really good points out there that he should consider. I mean he has to have his story line made already and only he knows it,if it's good he'll leave like it is,but he should know that when story is good people want more to keep us on edge.BTW found out how to put supporting games,but only 3 showed up and got like 9 and lain's too(Mods).

Reactions: MrFriendly

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm thinking Matt is just a bully from school that wont stop harassing them later in life and/or a shity ex of Linda's.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm thinking Matt is just a bully from school that wont stop harassing them later in life and/or a shity ex of Linda's.
Yep but Dev didn't just throw him in the game just for a few renders,there's gotta be more going on and we gonna find out,even if we have go to Dev's house and check the storyline(and have a few cold one's while I'm at it)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep but Dev didn't just throw him in the game just for a few renders,there's gotta be more going on and we gonna find out,even if we have go to Dev's house and check the storyline(and have a few cold one's while I'm at it)
Yeah, why would Linda ask the MC about someone that they haven't seen since high school? And then the person in question shows up soon afterwards... I mean, sure it could all be coincidence, but it also could be that Linda had dated Matt or had something to do with him and is wanting to avoid him. Why would Cece be able to talk to Matt, a random stranger, and get him to leave them alone?

It could all be happenstance, it could be that Cece has a skill at defusing situations, or maybe Linda, Cece, and Matt are more entangled than we originally thought? After all Matt is now in the MC's contact list.

Reactions: chicho1958

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, why would Linda ask the MC about someone that they haven't seen since high school? And then the person in question shows up soon afterwards... I mean, sure it could all be coincidence, but it also could be that Linda had dated Matt or had something to do with him and is wanting to avoid him. Why would Cece be able to talk to Matt, a random stranger, and get him to leave them alone?

It could all be happenstance, it could be that Cece has a skill at defusing situations, or maybe Linda, Cece, and Matt are more entangled than we originally thought? After all Matt is now in the MC's contact list.
Well we all know Cece is more as she seems and there must be a reason why she is willing to sleep on the street. Now considering her power to read people? I doubt she has superpowers, but she might have something up her sleeve somehow. Taekwondo training also came as a surprise. Also remember Linda had seen her do something like that before to a guy. Maybe Cece is the government spook :p and killed before, people like that can be very scary to bullies, being the real dangerous thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well we all know Cece is more as she seems and there must be a reason why she is willing to sleep on the street. Now considering her power to read people? I doubt she has superpowers, but she might have something up her sleeve somehow. Taekwondo training also came as a surprise. Also remember Linda had seen her do something like that before to a guy. Maybe Cece is the government spook :p and killed before, people like that can be very scary to bullies, being the real dangerous thing.
Well I would doubt it but I'm not going to rule it. Cece is just as much of a mystery as Stephanie. Perhaps even more so since Stephanie's mystery is more to do with whoever "they" are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I had noticed this before as well and forgot to mention it here. That is curious...
Yeah, which would lead to the most logical conclusion that Steph actually does/did not want MC back for whatever reason. That what happened when she went to deal with whatever was needed to protect MC convinced her there was no chance for her and MC and that she decided to move forward with or without pain in her heart and forgot to somehow let MC know to move on and she could not return to him ever.

Now that might explain why she asked Chris not to tell MC he had seen her that morning and also means that she was not in Metronome to see MC, but it was an accident and she forgot herself and was overwhelmed by her feelings she also still has when she saw him, doing something stupid in the moment.

Edit: What her unblocking MC on social media now means though if that is true is anyone's guess, after meeting MC anyway against what she intended. (A fight between head and heart or something else?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I would doubt it but I'm not going to rule it. Cece is just as much of a mystery as Stephanie. Perhaps even more so since Stephanie's mystery is more to do with whoever "they" are.
Yeah I am also not directly into the spook thing (that was more a joke considering the Steph theories, would be fun if it were someone else), but maybe she killed in self defense and that is linked with her depressions?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes