Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Did you tell her she was beautiful at the club? Or did you joke with her? If you joked with her, you got a chance to use that last option. The difference in points with her is only +1 if you go to the joking route.
So far, it's only 1 point difference, but Drifty suggested that this joke might go throughout the whole game and end up being a gift that keeps on giving.

Remember that Lexi likes MC because he's not in awe of her celebrity. He treats her like a normal person.

Reactions: blastwave2k

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GAME WHERE YOU SAY FUCK STORY I WANNA BANG EVERY; STRANGE GIRL, SISTER, MOM, COUSIN, AND DAUGHTER, MAGIC CREATURE, AND HOLE I SEE WITHOUT ANY INTERACTION BEYOND THROWING OUT THEIR PELVIS WITH YOUR MC’S COMEDICALLY HUGE PENIS!? ? WELL GUESS WHAT MOFOS, this not the game for that.

This game actually makes the characters seem human and not a walking genitalia. It has an acutal story that you wanna see, your bestfriend isnt trying to fuck your girls hes actually your friend. Your dick will get hard as your heart gets softer as you learn about each girl more deeply. I wanna joke on this more but its actually a nice romance game. 5/5

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Does somebody know how to get some songs on your phone? Because when i want to start the party on the plane, i have no songs to choose from.. so i cannot start the party even though im already connected to the external speaker..

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Does somebody know how to get some songs on your phone? Because when i want to start the party on the plane, i have no songs to choose from.. so i cannot start the party even though im already connected to the external speaker..
Maybe when you're at the restaurant with Kira. Tap your phone, going to music, and there should be an option to download songs. Pick one of them and there you go. At no other point did I access the music app on the phone, so if that doesn't work for you I have no idea.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
I really hope the Dev has a believable explanation for the Steph storyline. This alone is going to eat at me until a new update is released. What really bothers me is Steph calling Melvin hunny and him calling her sweetheart during the escape out the window. That kinda dialogue doesn't scream arranged marriage to me or fellow agent to me. Then to top it off with her offering sex to Melvin as MC is gathering his clothes just doesn't sit right with me. As much as I would like to forgive her I don't think this is possible based on what we know so far.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I really hope the Dev has a believable explanation for the Steph storyline. This alone is going to eat at me until a new update is released. What really bothers me is Steph calling Melvin hunny and him calling her sweetheart during the escape out the window. That kinda dialogue doesn't scream arranged marriage to me or fellow agent to me. Then to top it off with her offering sex to Melvin as MC is gathering his clothes just doesn't sit right with me. As much as I would like to forgive her I don't think this is possible based on what we know so far.
Meh believable or not I trash-canned Steph as a LI, rather have Lexi, Cece, Linda, Robin/Kira or hell even Chris would be a better option IMO, get a Jay and Silent Bob bromance going, then ever give Steph a second chance. Seriously leaving a note in the last shirt of his she wore, surprised he didn't torch it along with anything else that she touched or reminded him of her. Dunno if Devs going for a redemption story but i hope he has the foresight to write in a storyline for the others minus anything to do with Steph or alot of people not going to like or possibly get an ending LOL.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
That's fine but I was going off of this "idea" and thought we had the choice is all. if Stephanie is integral then it negates the idea of freedom of choice to me. I will play and support the game either way cause I think the writing aspect is much better than anything else so far.

Edit: I just feel like there should be a different option. It seemed to cut the excitement at Metro in half and the feeling to bond with Lexi dies down quickly. If Steph needs to be in the MC's life, I just feel it should have "lead" up to it, foreshadowed a bit, instead we were left with his best friend knowing she was at the club hunting for the MC and everything just got sprung up out of nowhere. Maybe having Steph approach in the bathroom or somewhere else. There just wasn't enough time with Lexi. Getting a number through social media was a hidden thing too. If not for the unofficial walkthrough, I'd never have known about the contact opportunity.

View attachment 747385
Ah, I see I worded myself poorly. My reply saying it would be hard to exclude Stephanie was a direct reply to this message of yours (below).

Then if we can choose, can you have an option at the concert where we are NOT forced to go with Stephanie, and instead have an option with the girls at concert or more interaction with Lexi?
If I had said "Excluding Steph completely from the Metro scene will be hard though.", that would probably have been clearer. :)

Of course you have the option to reject her later on in the story.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hey Drift. Cheers for the reply. Yeah, I tried it all after chap 2 WT. I get quite a few script errors inbetween where I have to either rollback or ignore to move on.
Thing is, there are a few triggers that don't happen no matter what, such as greeting Kevin the driver or being able to say "your hair got in the way".
So far I already had 4 re-plays, trying to alternate, keeping my eye on the XPlexi, but it doesn't increase above 16.

Oh, on a sidenote. When this game is done, it's being bought. You considering having a fixed price for a v.1.0? I'm not much of a monthly payer, but I don't mind giving a larger lump of money instead.
Yeah I am literally dying to know how to trigger the "your hair got in the way" answer to Lexi! Any ideas so far?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah I am literally dying to know how to trigger the "your hair got in the way" answer to Lexi! Any ideas so far?
When you are sharing the bottle of wine in Metronome with her, and she says she has to go back on stage, do NOT say "You're beautiful" but instead choose the "Joke" choice. Then you should have the option on the plane to say her hair got in the way.
If it still doesn't work after that, then... perhaps you have a corrupted save file or something.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I don't like Stephanie not because of leaving MC, but still having hook on him, constantly reminding him she loves him. If she truly loved him, she wouldn't hold him on hook. You see messages on Nuke constantly about MC, which doesn't help his depression. She is not evil for leaving him she is evil because staying between leaving and staying him. She is also married, I wouldn't be surprised if she also have a child or children. Also if you reject her she throws her shoe to you, so much for LOVE eh?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
My only wish that there would be an opportunity to break Stephs heart the same she broke the MC. It is too good an opportunity to pass up. The perfect example of dark irony.
Yes, I will listen to her explanation, pretend to forgive her, let her hang around with us, and then let her see me in a realtionship with any / all of Cece, Lexi, Linda, Kira, Robin

I'm not sure how she will explain about her homicidal husband, who she seems to love and has sex with as you are leaving.

st "I'll be right there, Melvin honey. Hang on a sec."
ml "Don't worry sweetheart. I'll be right up."
me "It's fucking two stories down to the ground."
st "You'll survive. Might break a leg, but you won't survive him."

st "Hey hun."
ml "What the hell?"
st "{size=22}I want you, baby.{/size}"
ml "{size=20}You're naked.{/size}"
st "{size=18}You're not. But let me help you with that.{/size}"

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
MC and friends have flown to LA and are staying with Lexi. I don't know if the game says how long you will be there, but the tasks imply at least 2 days.

tasks :
Hear Stephanie out before 23:59 tomorrow
Get Night Dawg's autograph (2 options : one is with Lexi's help) before 23:59 day after tomorrow

So either Stephanie's explanation will be via an online chat (or phone call), or more likely you will bump into her in LA (a possibility from her Nuke posts).
I'm not going to be impressed if Steph and Lexi know each (or even worse, are friends)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I will listen to her explanation, pretend to forgive her, let her hang around with us, and then let her see me in a realtionship with any / all of Cece, Lexi, Linda, Kira, Robin

I'm not sure how she will explain about her homicidal husband, who she seems to love and has sex with as you are leaving.

st "I'll be right there, Melvin honey. Hang on a sec."
ml "Don't worry sweetheart. I'll be right up."
me "It's fucking two stories down to the ground."
st "You'll survive. Might break a leg, but you won't survive him."

st "Hey hun."
ml "What the hell?"
st "{size=22}I want you, baby.{/size}"
ml "{size=20}You're naked.{/size}"
st "{size=18}You're not. But let me help you with that.{/size}"
Yeh Drifty said he wanted to put her in as bad a light as possible and he was incredibly successful at that, So successful he might need have a rethink whether chapter one does not need some rework to make Steph way more viable as a LI, from the outside and not knowing all he has planned it seems he overhit the mark of what he intended.:p Well he is the dev so it is all his choice but putting in the description of that walk and maybe losing the hubby at least or not let it be a loving relationship with sex while you almost broke your legs would help.

That scene as is does not show any love for MC or care but her using him out of lust not a trying to reconnect maybe physically first to regain lost intimacy, it for sure does not show her as the wonderful person she is rumored to be. It might be fear making her act like that, but still. Of course on the route where MC rejects sex now withouth that earlier description of the walk she just comes over as an extremely selfish person that is all about her.

Until now we as player are basically asked to override all the negative we have seen, just based upon the opinion of two of our friends in the game and even that letter though it tells you she cared for MC when she wrote it has its own red flags about her character if you look at it with that negative view of her and that letter was two years ago before she left and got happily married as far as we as players can see. Betraying MC even further later on or at least giving up on him.

Edit: I am not trying to say Drifty has to change that part, just that any dev does have the right when he notices a certain scene does not have the impact he wanted or is way stronger as intended, he has the right to revisit that scene so it will conform to his vision for the game. I am still planning to at least talk to Steph and leave open the option to forgive her if her story is good or she at least shows real remorse and acceptance that she fucked up seriously both for her and MC if story is less good. Just a relation (as friends or more) might be very hard to contemplate with her married status, not that I am against a bit of Netori once in a while, but it does not fit with the feelings MC has for her if he forgives her and I do not want him to become her lover on the side always waiting for when she has time for him either. Than he has better options around in my opinion, even if just partying with the new women in his life.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
MC and friends have flown to LA and are staying with Lexi. I don't know if the game says how long you will be there, but the tasks imply at least 2 days.

tasks :
Hear Stephanie out before 23:59 tomorrow
Get Night Dawg's autograph (2 options : one is with Lexi's help) before 23:59 day after tomorrow

So either Stephanie's explanation will be via an online chat (or phone call), or more likely you will bump into her in LA (a possibility from her Nuke posts).
I'm not going to be impressed if Steph and Lexi know each (or even worse, are friends)
Or MC gives her a chat message after finding letter and she flies over to LA to tell him the story, at least finally showing she is prepared to go an extra mile for MC to us as players and possibly take a risk for him that could work against her. Most likely though that task means you have to make an appointment with her to talk when back though, calling that a date is way too early, but one reason I voted for the Steph line first on Patreon. MC needs that talk especially after finally finding that letter and being surrounded by 5 women that could make his life better. He needs some closure and a way to move forward, whether that is with Steph or considering her married situation with the other 5 or just partying for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Ah, I see I worded myself poorly. My reply saying it would be hard to exclude Stephanie was a direct reply to this message of yours (below).

If I had said "Excluding Steph completely from the Metro scene will be hard though.", that would probably have been clearer. :)

Of course you have the option to reject her later on in the story.

I see. That makes sense then, dear. Well, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Because these times are so uncertain, and if there is ever a time to do something epic and meaningful, there's none like the present--your game has been a little ray of sunshine for this southern girl lately. I like that this doesn't just revolve around sex btw. So, keep going, I'll support ya, even if Steph is ruining my monogamous goals with Lexi ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I loved it this update was brilliant and made me want more at the end what a way to end it on though. I really feel a connection with this MC so that reveal about Stephanie was huge and such a moral dilemma that the MC will now face in future updates. I feel as though the hearing her out is going to be very tough for the MC but it's such a position to be in here you had a couple who pretty much loved each other and walking out on something like that would be unforgivable so these circumstances better be a good one for her sake as there are plenty of other girls just waiting in line for him.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes