ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Let's not make Cece related to the MC please. Shes the only girl i like in this game.
MC?
I said that she was Steph's little sister, not the MC's!

It was more sarcasm than anything. Wow, thank god the dude was Melvin, now it makes a lot more sense and things can go back to normal.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Barging in here in your good and sivilized discussion. Matt was supposed to be Swole on Nuke, but at that time I had no reason to add him to your Nuke friend list, and instead Melvin grabbed that username. Sorry, Matt. The username is now taken. :)
Well, that was a fun excursion while it lasted! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Unless, Melvin and Matt are the SAME PERSON!!!! DUH DUH DUHHHH!!!!

Tinfoil hats, $20! Get yer tinfoil hats here!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hey now we can speculate about Steph's mirage being fake, as Swole/Melvin is or was a colleague.
Has she really fucked him ? Why did she put up that act about him killing Mc + she want Melvin to fuck her...i mean she should have a good reason to let Mc jump from 2nd floor with a good risk about some broken bones when Melvin was only a colleque and there was no risk...

And we can worry about Lindas secret with Matt.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Okay... so Steph loved me so much that she had to leave, marry and fuck some other dude... all for my own personal safety and protection???
Then one day she appears, wanting to jump my bones without any given explanation (totally unconcerned about cheating on her husband)... and so the dev 's like, "wait, let's at least hear her out on this" ???
Nah bru, it over... plain and simple. I've got other LI's to pursue. Maybe when the credits roll I'll go back and play her scenes - just for shits and grins.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It's speculation, but that is one theory. Hollywood might be Lexi's friend who she speaks on the phone with named Holly.
Looking in characters.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holly has her own color, so I guess she is not just a side character (and I'm sure some conspiracy theorist can come up with a reason that her name is next to Stephanie's)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hey now we can speculate about Steph's mirage being fake, as Swole/Melvin is or was a colleague.
Has she really fucked him ? Why did she put up that act about him killing Mc + she want Melvin to fuck her...i mean she should have a good reason to let Mc jump from 2nd floor with a good risk about some broken bones when Melvin was only a colleque and there was no risk...

And we can worry about Lindas secret with Matt.
Well one implication is that even though Melvin might not murder MC, she still doesn't want him (their employer?) to know she's been in contact with MC. Not sure about the calling him hunny and trying to fuck him while MC is in earshot though unless she's TRYING to make MC stay away... None of this makes sense if the operation/job wraps up next day though... Yeah, not really helpful.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Okay... so Steph loved me so much that she had to leave, marry and fuck some other guy... for my own safety and protection???
Then one day she shows up and wants to fuck like bunnies without explanation (cheating on her husband no less)... and now the dev expects me to "at least" hear her out???

Nah. It's over bru, plain and simple. I've got other LI's to pursue. Maybe when it's all over I'll go back to play her scenes - just for shits and grins.
Yeah i think the story would of played out MUCH better if you found the note before meeting her. Meeting her in the club like that was just awful. Steph isnt even redeemable at this point for me.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Looking in characters.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holly has her own color, so I guess she is not just a side character (and I'm sure some conspiracy theorist can come up with a reason that her name is next to Stephanie's)
That block is all of the LI's so she will probably be another LI. Didn't Drifty say there was one more we haven't met yet? Someone pointed out that each LI has a pair/partner. Holly makes more sense as Lexi's partner than Stephanie... Of course, if Holly is Hollywood, her being linked to both works as well.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That block is all of the LI's so she will probably be another LI. Didn't Drifty say there was one more we haven't met yet? Someone pointed out that each LI has a pair/partner. Holly makes more sense as Lexi's partner than Stephanie... Of course, if Holly is Hollywood, her being linked to both works as well.
Yeah, i was the one who noticed that, and now with 7 LIs, i think it would make sense. Even if she seems to be friends of both girls. Now i'm curious about who is Holly. I always thought the "Last LI" was Linda.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well one implication is that even though Melvin might not murder MC, she still doesn't want him (their employer?) to know she's been in contact with MC. Not sure about the calling him hunny and trying to fuck him while MC is in earshot though unless she's TRYING to make MC stay away... None of this makes sense if the operation/job wraps up next day though... Yeah, not really helpful.
Additionaly it would be beyond stupid of Steph to bring Mc in the base/hideout (which is most likely secured with some kind of video/audio equipment) of a running operation, just because she is horny...so many questions and no answers :unsure:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Barging in here in your good and sivilized discussion. Matt was supposed to be Swole on Nuke, but at that time I had no reason to add him to your Nuke friend list, and instead Melvin grabbed that username. Sorry, Matt. The username is now taken. :)
But things would have been much more interesting if Stephanie was married to Matt and everyone apart from MC already knew.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Additionaly it would be beyond stupid of Steph to bring Mc in the base/hideout (which is most likely secured with some kind of video/audio equipment) of a running operation, just because she is horny...so many questions and no answers :unsure:
I'm still not buying the Steph is a spy/secret agent theory.

My best guess is she's the daughter of a cartel/crime family. And that MC's father runs a rival cartel/crime family.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Been meaning to post this but I kept on forgetting so here I am before I forgot. What I love the most about this game is how the setting feels realistic in the way the characters interact with each other. In most other adult games, we have individual interactions between MC and Girl1, MC and Girl2, and so on where it feels like it's just a solo conquest of the MC rather than a coherent story. Sometimes we get a few girls that interact together (Girl1 and Girl2 are sisters, or Girl3 and Girl4 are best friends), but it's very rare to see where all/most characters interact together.

Leap of Faith managed to build a world where it feels like everyone belongs in the same world. It's refreshing to see someone like Chris bantering with Robin at the cafe despite them just being introduced to one another, or Cece only considering the celebrity Lexi as that girl from the rap video and that Lexi took it fine, Linda paying attention to Kira/Robin's shenanigans on the private jet, and so on. It just feels so good that characters exist among each other and not just for the MC.

Reactions: M!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Cabin Fever wittnotyoyo Swole is Matt, not Melvin.
Phew! I'm glad I'm just tall enough to ride this roller coaster! So my observation still holds water then.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She calls Melvin honey, hun and baby and is about to have sex with him as MC is leaving out a 2nd floor window - doesn't sound very pretend to me.
Possibly to maintain cover of the operation because she suspected the home is bugged?

Maybe it was so close to the endgame that the operation was over the next morning?

In any case, with Drifty's clarification and Melvin-Swole's Nüke comment, it's safe to assume that Melvin isn't really Steph's husband, but is only a colleague. That can only mean Melvin & Steph calling each other hun, honey, love, etc., is only a term of endearment or as part of a job cover.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes