Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
She calls Melvin honey, hun and baby and is about to have sex with him as MC is leaving out a 2nd floor window - doesn't sound very pretend to me.
I can't believe people actually choose the sex with steph route, like damn some people will fuck anything. :ROFLMAO:

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Right,I have proudly taken that shoe toss on EVERY playthrough. That's how few fucks I give about Steph. Lol
I proudly took the shoe as well. With no regret.

Except now I need to know more. I have a horrible (wonderful) feeling I'm going to face a really tough decision with her going forward.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I can't believe people actually choose the sex with steph route, like damn some people will fuck anything.
Looking at it from MC's POV, this woman he's been pining for for two years is suddenly in front of him looking and smelling (Don't discount smell. The game mentions her perfume a few different times. It's obviously important to him somehow.) hot AF, and she's on him immediately, no time to think. I can totally understand someone fucking first and asking questions later. Might not be happy with himself afterward, but it's not so far out of the realm of reason. I mean he's not portrayed as being angry with her or hating her. He's confused and hurt.

In my current playthrough, I chose to sleep with her for meta game reasons. It was an opportunity to pick up a romantic point which I needed with one of the other girls. It's not my preferred way of playing the scene, but I don't think it's indefensible from a consistency/continuity standpoint.

Reactions: Blayo

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Well the plot thickens....
Well shit. Matt being swole just screws with every theory I have come up with prior to reading that. Kinda wished I stayed off the forum. I didn't want that douche bag to have any relevance to the story moving forward. Slightly bothered by this revelation

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Same here. Matt? I hope at some point in the game we (or Cece, I'm all for equal opportunity) can beat the shit out of him.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well shit. Matt being swole just screws with every theory I have come up with prior to reading that. Kinda wished I stayed off the forum. I didn't want that douche bag to have any relevance to the story moving forward. Slightly bothered by this revelation
Me as well

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Cabin Fever wittnotyoyo Swole is Matt, not Melvin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there anyone from MC's past that has not had some recent contact with Stephanie?
With love interests, as it's likely that Linda has had contact with Steph (either directly or via Matt), depending on how long Cece and Linda have know each other, does Cece also know Steph?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Is there anyone from MC's past that has not had some recent contact with Stephanie?
With love interests, as it's likely that Linda has had contact with Steph (either directly or via Matt), depending on how long Cece and Linda have know each other, does Cece also know Steph?
After the last bombshell, for all we know, Cece is Steph's little sister.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Cabin Fever wittnotyoyo Swole is Matt, not Melvin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Barging in here in your good and sivilized discussion. Matt was supposed to be Swole on Nuke, but at that time I had no reason to add him to your Nuke friend list, and instead Melvin grabbed that username. Sorry, Matt. The username is now taken. :)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Barging in here in your good and sivilized discussion. Matt was supposed to be Swole on Nuke, but at that time I had no reason to add him to your Nuke friend list, and instead Melvin grabbed that username. Sorry, Matt. The username is now taken. :)
Oh thank sweet baby Jesus

So is Matt on your Nuke list at all?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes