L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
That note killed me,why didnt you just put it behind the refrigerator Steph? MC might have found it faster lol
Drifty made a mistake when he forced people to bang her in the first version. That was really the catalyst of all the ensuing hatred for which I believe, he never truly intended. Personally I think the note was an afterthought on his part (as a redemptive measure) in order to give poor Steph a chance. Ironically, it's only made things worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malicre

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Drifty made a mistake when he forced people to bang her in the first version. That was really the catalyst of all the ensuing hatred for which he never truly intended. Personally I think the note was an afterthought on his part (as a redemptive measure) in order to give poor Steph a chance. Ironically, it's only had the opposite effect.

I honestly wish Drifty would tell us if he's surprised or not by the Steph hate.

I'll get some salt, someone source some virgins and we'll summon him.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Drifty made a mistake when he forced people to bang her in the first version. That was really the catalyst of all the ensuing hatred for which he never truly intended. Personally I think the note was an afterthought on his part (as a redemptive measure) in order to give poor Steph a chance. Ironically, it's only had the opposite effect.
The problem was accidentally finding out that Stephanie is married (with no explanation).
Since then, people have been trying to come up with theories to explain that Melvin and Stephanie are not actually married and that they did not have sex after MC left.
The note had the opposite affect because her behavior since returning doesn't match what was in the note.

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
The problem was accidentally finding out that Stephanie is married (with no explanation).
Since then, people have been trying to come up with theories to explain that Melvin and Stephanie are not actually married and that they did not have sex after MC left.
The note had the opposite affect because her behavior since returning doesn't match what was in the note.
You don't get to find that out by accident tho. You're basically balls deep at that point, and you wouldn't have known had you rejected her advance. And actually she wanted to "fuck you" without explanation. - But yeah, I get what you're saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
So, many things may work differently in the final version, and that's why I've decided to move forward with the original script (and not change it due to the ongoing discussion). And you have the option to choose as you want going forward - after hearing her explanation. And after all that talk about saving you, maybe she even gets a chance to do so later on.
I think I'd rather die than have her save my ass.
Also keep in mind, in the final release, if you don't like Steph, you probably won't fuck her on your first playthrough, and an hour or two later you will know the outcome.
I probably won't fuck her on any playthrough, but the hell is he saying tho? Maybe planning on taking her out Philly style? Nah, probably reading too much into that... but ya never know. Oh well, least I won't cry myself to sleep every night (like I still do over Stella).

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I gotta say, for me, everything about this game so far is gold. The writing, the animations, the music, the transitions, the dialogue, EVERYTHING! I have laughed out loud, at 2 am, unrestrained belly laughs. Just don't kill anyone except Matt and Whatsertits and I'll be fine. I want to roll Cece into a ball so I can hug more of her at the same time but on the other hand....Linda...is...THICC! OMFG, she looks so fucking tasty in bed in chapter 3. That's a motorboatable booty right there.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I know!!! But please, we're trying to move on...
Sorry, sorry I get it. Man I really gotta get back into BADIK tho, been a few updates since I last played. Maybe after this game I do that. No one adorable dies in that right?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes