Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The lexi bed choice is almost in the end when you are in her home and she ask you to go with her and you get the choice to say " awww... Now all the good beds Will be Taken" and she say "then you can sleep in mine," MC say something like "really?" And she says " or can you?" Something like this lines, not pretty acurrate. Its not a sex scene lol. Atlest untill the end of this chapter
Ahh yes, i did know of that one, my mind just went somewhere else when you said bed Lexi ... my bad. lol I actually got the option to use that line, but not the joke of the plane which i just didn't understand. Oh well. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

ale83t

Aug 28, 2019
I just started this game and I think that is really awesome! The story is really nice, I think at the level of "competitors" like Acting Lessons and Being a DIK, though.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
When will be the next update? Sepember?
When it will be done, next chapter seems to be kinda very big, so dev decided to cut it up in three parts.Which is nice for us since means we get more story sooner, but likely more work for dev making things work since other parts happen at same time.

D

Deleted member 1813467

I haven't seen anybody else having this problem in my game, though I've seen other games give false positive on viruses. I'm using Norton myself, and I do not get this warning.

Can you please tell me 1. Where you downloaded the file from, and 2. If you can check if your virus definitions are up to date?
I had the same problem on release day, downloaded from link on your patreon. Trojan warning from Avast. Same file scanned, without issue, by Kaspersky.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I had the same problem on release day, downloaded from link on your patreon. Trojan warning from Avast. Same file scanned, without issue, by Kaspersky.
Apparently it is a common issue with Avast giving false positives on renpy games.
Another option is a custom icon is being used, which can also cause false positives.

Reactions: MrFriendly

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I did some research on this, and I saw that if you use Norton (or any other antivirus software) with High protection level settings turned on, it will identify a lot of software with Heuristic (SONAR and others), including some versions of .

I'm using both Norton and Avast, and none of them gave me any warning on any protection settings, so I can't test this properly, but I believe - as mentioned above - using a custom icon for the .exe (which I put in there for Chapter 3) will trigger this warning.

I can assure you that there's no virus included with the game, something most of the users on this site can reassure you of too. Well, at least for my own patreon and this site's download link. Can't know for certain about all of them. :)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
risk detected, why?
Well if you want to play it safe can always upload the LeapofFaith.exe to a few online virus scanners.

& will run the file through dozens of antivirus engines at once.

VT: detected threats with LeapofFaith.exe
MDC: detected threats with LeapofFaith.exe

I don't recognize the 3 AV engines which reported threats (Acronis didn't actually determine a threat).

Given none of the major AV engines reported problems seems likely a false positive to me?

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Well if you want to play it safe can always upload the LeapofFaith.exe to a few online virus scanners.

& will run the file through dozens of antivirus engines at once.

VT: detected threats with LeapofFaith.exe
MDC: detected threats with LeapofFaith.exe

I don't recognize the 3 AV engines which reported threats (Acronis didn't actually determine a threat).

Given none of the major AV engines reported problems seems likely a false positive to me?
Just out of curiosity, I did that same test with the exe in BaDIK downloaded directly from the good Doctors patreon. It came out with the exact same results (or actually a bit worse) :)

Reactions: Meushi and Ghostly

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
just played through for the 1st time...props on the writing.good story,good characters,f'n funny...that being said..damn you for that cliffhanger(the ex's letter)...lol....keep up the good work!!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So just played though the whole thing. I am wondering how I get some of the missing scenes. Ill go back through it.

Also I think its very clear so ill just decree that cece is best girl by far. Looking forward to more of the game and characters especially her.

High IQ Tier (reserved for people of refined and sophisticated tastes)
-Cece
Medium IQ Tier
n/a
Low IQ Tier
n/a
Sub IQ Tier
-everyone who isnt Cece

By the way, the humor is top notch and Chris is best bro.

Last edited:

Jaanz

Oct 17, 2018
That didnt work for me since I only got to the bar at 18:45 which is past the time limit, so still confused lol

EDIT: Nvm I did it on the last scene at the store as they were leaving before the bar it worked. Still 1 missed opp with her cant figure that one out. thank you though
I had a same issue, just before paying $197, it worked for me and it was the other Nuke thread (AssBoobs something) where you were required to make an comment.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes