Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Is sex with Steph a good or bad idea? The walkthrough mod recommends it but I think it might be best to move on.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is sex with Steph a good or bad idea? The walkthrough mod recommends it but I think it might be best to move on.
I suspect it won't necessarily have much impact over all. Apparently, in the original version of the scene, there was no choice and sex was the default path.

You will lose a point with your friend, but I haven't seen where a point would make a difference yet.

I think telling her off may be emotionally satisfying for the player, but MC is going to encounter her again whichever you choose.

Objectively speaking, the scene is hot, at least until it's interrupted...

Bottom line, your call. No obvious "best" choice at this point.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's your choice. Originally, it was a forced scene. I chose not to. The first release really put a damper on my feelings towards her. Being forced to leave with her and then forced to have sex with her. It was all too much to process. Especially after it's been 2 years. Anyway, mods have a tendency to give the players choices to fuck. So, if you want to fuck her, fuck her. Whether it's a good idea or not... Best I can is is: Maybe? lol

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
I've decided to share a walk through mod I created. It will let you choose which girl you want hints for or no hints at all. It will even let you know when to check chats and nukes so you don't miss anything. I've also included a few bug fixes that I stumbled across. Check it out and let me know how it works for you.
Edit: Added a new walk through that starts the game with a screen where you configure the walk through settings and added some screenshots

Edit: removed attachment as it is now on the OP.
Inactive Hints.jpg Color Menus in Action.jpg Active Hints Different Color Menus.jpg

Last edited:

Remor

Jan 22, 2019
Very surprised how much I loved this game. Tons of humor, good writing, amazing music and interesting characters. By chapter 3 in other VNs I have usually chosen or found the girl I want to pursue, but that is very hard in this one. I like them all, maybe except the ex, but that can change. Strongly considering pledging to this dev as I feel like this has the potential to reach DrPinkCake levels of quality (already does in some respects) and it deserves support.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
got stuck on the text from his pal, could not exit conversation.
Battery is dead....and since you can't see the bottom of the phone, hover the mouse to the middle bottom of the phone for the close/exit phone button

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
got stuck on the text from his pal, could not exit conversation.
Battery is dead....and since you can't see the bottom of the phone, hover the mouse to the middle bottom of the phone for the close/exit phone button
I have a feeling he is referring to when the MC is walking back home after meeting Kira. If you don't respond to Chris on the walk home and wait until you are laying on your couch, the phone hangs on the "Exit Conversation" button. Only a Main Menu exit or loading a save game will get you off the screen. The best choice is to talk to Chris as soon as you get the Chat notification on the walk home.

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I have a feeling he is referring to when the MC is walking back home after meeting Kira. If you don't respond to Chris on the walk home and wait until you are laying on your couch, the phone hangs on the "Exit Conversation" button. Only a Main Menu exit or loading a save game will get you off the screen. The best choice is to talk to Chris as soon as you get the Chat notification on the walk home.
Ohh..my bad then...I always use the phone the first chance I get...so I didn't encountered that..

Reactions: ditty00

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Seems like this game might be in my wheel house. The dreaded big tits tag is here, but judging by the models they're at least proportional to their bodies and don't look like they're trying to be udders, so I can respect it. I think I'm gonna have to give this one a try then.

bcrr

May 25, 2019
This is a really impressive game so far, love the characters and it's gonna be hell trying to narrow down and commit to a specific romance as the story gets further. It's gonna be hard to choose anyone over Cece tbh, even the sexy pop star or the polyamorous lesbians. Linda is also pretty adorable (and bicurious? Cece/Linda route pls?). Definitely going to have to play this one more than once. Also really struggling to figure out what Stephanie's big secret might be. Is her family the mob or something? Can't figure what else might have put MC in danger for being in a relationship with her.

One minor immersion breaking note though... there's no way Kira would have nails that long if she and Robin are in a serious relationship. There's no way Robin would let those claws anywhere near her vagina.

D

Deleted member 2237523

I love the songs of this game, and love the idea of a famous pop star dating with ordinary guy, Lexi is so gorgeous, but the hairstyle is so commonly used from others vn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I love the songs of this game, and love the idea of a famous pop star dating with ordinary guy, Lexi is so gorgeous, but the hairstyles is so commonly used from others vn.
Yeah, I admit that the use of the hair cut that nearly every dev uses is a slight annoyance. It is everywhere.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really great story and girls and I had to reload the dancing part soooo good. The little moments and music combined make it real great. And yeah many awesome girls but still Cece for me ^^

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes