fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
I don't normally comment on many games I play. I must say however that this is one of the best I've played. Great story, comedy, art, and music that fits. I have never played a game like this that I can actually relate to the main characters feelings or experiences. I look forward to seeing where the game goes in the future.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Stupid question but how am I supposed to do the optional quest to beat the guy at the game?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hmm ok, so is it an auto fail, or does it end before the timer is up?
No, I'm certain you'll be able to complete the quest in an upcoming release. Without downloading the game again, the walkthrough says the quest is due by the end of the day after tomorrow (from when the quest is received), so if memory serves you'll still have some time.

Last edited:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Alright thanks!

Edit: Got to the end and was told I missed the event on the plane even though I did it? Is that just a bug at the moment cause it also said I didnt miss any.

Last edited:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys and galls,am I to understand that you can nuke selfies/pictures from all chapters on nuke?
Example:the one from a night out at the restaurant(before the bench scene(took a photo of cece))
Asking because of changelog to quote
Added ability to Nüke pictures you take with your camera

Is it chapter related feature or?

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys and galls,am I to understand that you can nuke selfies/pictures from all chapters on nuke?
Example:the one from a night out at the restaurant(before the bench scene(took a photo of cece))
Asking because of changelog to quote
Added ability to Nüke pictures you take with your camera

Is it chapter related feature or?
I only know of one place where you can Nuke a selfie and it is in chapter 3 (sorry, no spoiler). However, there are a number of places where you can take photos that are identified with your phone showing a camera and once clicking your phone a horizontal image covering the place where the picture is to be taken. I think I read somewhere that random selfies will eventually be possible, but it is also entirely possible I just dreamed that...or at the very least, wishful thinking it. :)

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I only know of one place where you can Nuke a selfie and it is in chapter 3 (sorry, no spoiler). However, there are a number of places where you can take photos that are identified with your phone showing a camera and once clicking your phone a horizontal image covering the place where the picture is to be taken. I think I read somewhere that random selfies will eventually be possible, but it is also entirely possible I just dreamed that...or at the very least, wishful thinking it. :)
I know of that one too. ;) Just got the impression that it was possible for multiple pictures to get nuked from what I read.Thank you for the clarification.May chapter 4 and further development with Cece come soon(to clarify i am not thinking of soon like in a few days,good things take time to develop). :D

Reactions: ditty00

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Stunning work Driffty.Have you considered adding hmm how should i put it....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wtf? So, you want another AL? Don't get me wrong, I love AL. (Sorry, Meghan. Melissa has to live.) But, that worked for AL. We don't need it in other games.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Wtf? So, you want another AL? Don't get me wrong, I love AL. (Sorry, Meghan. Melissa has to live.) But, that worked for AL. We don't need it in other games.
Was just wandering if there will be those kind of wrecking ball moments.I love AL too and I do not want to see that kinda shit happening to Cece for example. Just wanted to see if the developer considered implementing something like that.As a precaution. :D

PS-BaDIK will have a similar clusterfuck mark my words. :D

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes