wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well we didn't know steph was gonna be at the party.. as far as we know she's long gone.. don't think chris known that.. but yea what bestfriend keep info like that to a friend for so long. hell as soon as i knew she got married would anyone want to know off the bat or keep it to them selfs

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But, there will never be a choice when it comes to him.
Well that remains to be seen...I think he knows a lot more than he has already told us. It would be nice if we get the opportunity to burn and drop him.

It's actually quite interesting from my own pov as there's only actually 2 girls I like in this but the story (so far) is worth sticking with.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The only way he can make Steph likable is if he demonizes the MC (drunk/abusive/etc) and im not sure how something like that would go over with the majority of fans.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
There is a new version available at Drifty's Patreon.

You still have to go to Steph's apartment though.
Was there any content added from 3.1c to 3.2c or was it just bug fixes?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The only way he can make Steph likable is if he demonizes the MC (drunk/abusive/etc) and im not sure how something like that would go over with the majority of fans.
Nah. I don't think so. People already like her. I'm not one of them. I burned that bridge. We already know that they were the perfect couple. Destined to marry until her family fucked it up. I still think she should've told the MC what her family was doing and they could've figured it out together. Even if the family told her that if she didn't do what they told her, they would kill the MC. But, no. She took the path that took the choice away from the MC. Fuck her. She can rot.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nah. I don't think so. People already like her. I'm not one of them. I burned that bridge. We already know that they were the perfect couple. Destined to marry until her family fucked it up. I still think she should've told the MC what her family was doing and they could've figured it out together. Even if the family told her that if she didn't do what they told her, they would kill the MC. But, no. She took the path that took the choice away from the MC. Fuck her. She can rot.
Some might say sacrificing her own wants, needs and life for the sake of someone else is quite a noble act.

Remember, we have absolutely no idea yet why she got married, for how long...or the reasons behind it.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes