wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Don't worry, there some of us very interested to see where Steph's story goes. Not sure how it'll shake out, but I'm personally hoping you can manage some catharsis in that thread of the story. Loving what you've done so far and excited to see more!
I absolutely agree and I am really looking forward to the next update. Lexi is my favorite but I voted for the Cece/Steph update because I really want to know more about her story. Catharsis is exactly what I am looking for there. I won't entirely discount Steph as a LI yet but she is on extremely thin ice for all the reasons pointed out in this thread.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Originally LoF is a story about the MC, his friend and some good and willing girls, and what they experienced 'that summer'. Though, when it comes to Stephanie, it is what it is... ...The choice is up to you. And her part in the story has interesting turns if you choose to bring her along or not.
I want to like Steph. All those wonderful flashbacks, dreams and memories. But marrying and fucking Melvin... Can't get past that one. I'm just not enough of a beta cuck I guess.

Also, from the sound of things, I guess monogamy isn't going to feature much.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's not that big of a change, but I thought some people do not want to hang around with all through the story, and that's fine by me. A bit more work, as I have to render some scenes with and without her, and that's fine by me.

The story requires Steph's involvement later on though, and that goes by the original script. :)

Linda will always be there for you, after all she has been in love with you since early school, and still is. So has Chris. Ok, not in love with you, but you get my drift. :)
write the story you want to tell. Don't change stuff just because some people don't like it. That's a slippery slope. People don't like it..their problem, not yours.

don't get me wrong Steph is a great fuck .. but she's taken already .... the bitch
Taken for now...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've been toying around with certain mean of incapacitating him for certain parts of the story. Let's see how it pans out.
Unlike some people I like Chris. However, I do wonder if he knows more about why or when Steph left. I feel there may be a revelation waiting about Chris, either alone or something to do with Steph (nothing sexual or anything but just that he knew or knows something that he's kept from the MC). Not sure if I'm right but it "feels" like there is more there there...

And even though Chris is the MC's best friend it would be nice if they spent more time apart. Especially as the MC begins to get out there and socialize more. (AND I know I'm alone in this but it would be nice to see some more friends/coworkers from the 2 years that the MC was "mourning" the death of his relationship with Steph).

Oh, and I'm rendering Linda in a bikini now. I'll make you proud.
Thank you! I look forward to seeing that ass in a bikini :)

Concerning Steph, you won't go about being an ass about leaving her behind if you go that route. As you will see later on, she has to go through hell anyway. :)
Okay, let me swap out my "itty bits club leader" hat for a tin foil one... I don't want Steph to suffer, especially alone. So I would like it if we had an option to tell her to fuck off (She suffers alone route), tell her she hurt the MC too much to repair the relationship and should be friends (platonically get through it together route), or tell her that the MC has been waiting for her to return and he wants to rekindle their relationship (get through it with the power of love route; I'm sorry but I threw up a little while typing that).

The biggest issue I have with Steph is that there is nothing I can think of that she can say that would excuse disappearing and ghosting the MC for 2 years short of being imprisoned in a black site in some incredibly remote country (they have the internet in the antarctic now for pete's sake!). She made a choice to leave the MC because she felt that his life was endangered and she could protect him by doing so... Removing the MC and therefore the player's agency which I dislike but I can get over.

Of course I am happily along for the ride and look forward to seeing what you come up with, even if I am skeptical that it will live up to expectations.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unlike some people I like Chris. However, I do wonder if he knows more about why or when Steph left. I feel there may be a revelation waiting about Chris, either alone or something to do with Steph (nothing sexual or anything but just that he knew or knows something that he's kept from the MC). Not sure if I'm right but it "feels" like there is more there there...

And even though Chris is the MC's best friend it would be nice if they spent more time apart. Especially as the MC begins to get out there and socialize more. (AND I know I'm alone in this but it would be nice to see some more friends/coworkers from the 2 years that the MC was "mourning" the death of his relationship with Steph).

Thank you! I look forward to seeing that ass in a bikini :)

Okay, let me swap out my "itty bits club leader" hat for a tin foil one... I don't want Steph to suffer, especially alone. So I would like it if we had an option to tell her to fuck off (She suffers alone route), tell her she hurt the MC too much to repair the relationship and should be friends (platonically get through it together route), or tell her that the MC has been waiting for her to return and he wants to rekindle their relationship (get through it with the power of love route; I'm sorry but I threw up a little while typing that).

The biggest issue I have with Steph is that there is nothing I can think of that she can say that would excuse disappearing and ghosting the MC for 2 years short of being imprisoned in a black site in some incredibly remote country (they have the internet in the antarctic now for pete's sake!). She made a choice to leave the MC because she felt that his life was endangered and she could protect him by doing so... Removing the MC and therefore the player's agency which I dislike but I can get over.

Of course I am happily along for the ride and look forward to seeing what you come up with, even if I am skeptical that it will live up to expectations.
Chris and MC do spend alot of time together thats for sure .. shit i never spent that much time with my friends growing up .. lmao

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Chris and MC do spend alot of time together thats for sure .. shit i never spent that much time with my friends growing up .. lmao
Yeah, I only spend that much time with my best friend because I married her. LMAO

Otherwise I never spent that much time in the presence of my friends. Even as a D&D playing nerd in high school....

LoF is my most anticipated game every update and every time I worry that I am going to end up disappointed. So far so good though!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
From what Drifty has been saying, my assumption was that we would have essentially a choice between option A and option B, and that depending on choices, option B could turn into option C, either sooner or later...

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
From what Drifty has been saying, my assumption was that we would have essentially a choice between option A and option B, and that depending on choices, option B could turn into option C, either sooner or later...
That sounds reasonable. Some people may want to go C whereas the sane members of the community will go either A or B.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Originally LoF is a story about the MC, his friend and some good and willing girls, and what they experienced 'that summer'. Though, when it comes to Stephanie, it is what it is. And you're free to react to the 'big bullshit story' as you see fit. When I saw the amount of reactions Steph got when I released Chapter 1, I knew I had to rewrite Steph's involvement with MC in the story as optional, and so I did. The choice is up to you. And her part in the story has interesting turns if you choose to bring her along or not.
I'm a member of the "Jury's still out on Steph, but damn things don't look good!" group. Since you obviously intended her to be part of the story, I feel a pretty strong impulse to try to include her. You seem a little salty at times about the hate thrown her way while at the same time acknowledging that you intentionally painted her in the worst possible light when you introduced her. This at once confuses and intrigues me.

Some of your posts seem to be putting the responsibility of Steph on the shoulders of the player: we will get to choose whether to include her or not... I would just like to gently remind you that, ultimately, the responsibility of how your character is received is on you, the writer. In other words, if you want us to include Stephanie on this journey, you need to write a story for her that makes us want to include her. I'm betting that most of us are waiting anxiously to see how you thread this needle. You've demonstrated very strong storytelling skills so far. Please don't disappoint us.

She's not my favorite girl, but I won't say no to Linda in a bikini! :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
idk if i want miss jumper .. she might do it one night after sex .. then you'd be like where the fuck did she go ... well till the police arrive to tell ya .. she went bye bye

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes