ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
One of the things I didn't like at Steph's place, was if you had sex with her and then Melvin found her naked, her first thought wasn't to give an excuse why she was naked, but to get Melvin's clothes off him (so basically she has sex with MC and then immediately has sex with husband).

Last edited:

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Thank you for your comment, Drifty. Don't get me wrong, I like this game but overall the whole 'game changer' mechanism is starting to bore me - You don't like or hate someone and then you discover that she had her reasons to hurt you and you are 'forced' to forgive her. Usually the reasons are more or less unbelievable and illogical and that's why I call it big bs.
The second thing, or rather part of this mechanism... a little emotional blackmail ;) 'If you don't forgive her, you'll be an asshole!' Hahaha... Sorry, it never worked for me, and it won't work. :)

someremove

May 6, 2020
DriftyGames
just a suggestion for future updates: any thoughts about implementing a petname system where you can type in a nickname for the LIs to call you during lewd scenes (i.e. let the girls call you "Daddy" or "sir" or "Lexi's Simp", whatever the user wants lol)

I don't think it's particularly hard to implement, and is pretty satisfying!

+ A million!!

PLEASE implement this DriftyGames!!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, ok, so we're doing this...

Cece, Kira, Lexi, Robin, Linda, Holly, all the random people in the background, Chris, Matt, Melvin, Steph.
You have it almost right. Let me fix it for you:
Linda, Cece, Kira, Lexi, Robin, Holly, the cute little squirrel playing the park that no one ever sees, all the random people in the background, Steph's shoe(that was a pretty nice shoe, it should probably rank a bit higher), the trash heap, Chris, Matt, Melvin, the 12 trillion+ viruses THEN Steph. Maybe.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You have it almost right. Let me fix it for you:
Linda, Cece, Kira, Lexi, Robin, Holly, the cute little squirrel playing the park that no one ever sees, all the random people in the background, Steph's shoe(that was a pretty nice shoe, it should probably rank a bit higher), the trash heap, Chris, Matt, Melvin, the 12 trillion+ viruses THEN Steph. Maybe.
You all about that Linda booty? I can respect that, sure was delicious. And I forgot the shoe! I can’t believe I forgot the shoe

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
It's not that big of a change, but I thought some people do not want to hang around with all through the story, and that's fine by me. A bit more work, as I have to render some scenes with and without her, and that's fine by me.

The story requires Steph's involvement later on though, and that goes by the original script. :)

Linda will always be there for you, after all she has been in love with you since early school, and still is. So has Chris. Ok, not in love with you, but you get my drift. :)
Will we be able to tell Linda we dont share her feelings, she comes on to the MC alot, because the MC in my playthrough has only expressed interest in Cece?

Dec 31, 2019
Mine is Steph>Lexi>Kira>Robin>Cece>Linda
I know, my choices are controversial in this thread, fight me :ROFLMAO:
But seriously, there is more to Steph's story and I can't wait to see it.

Hmm also, who is Holly? Don't remember that one... another reason to replay this great game!

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I feel like Robin gets glossed over a lot and its kinda crazy considering shes into video games lol. You would think more people would be interested in a hot gamer girl.

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes