Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Cheating while they were together. Before she left, she was probably fucking Melvin, maybe he found out and threatened to kill the MC.
Oh wow...there's a whole new level of hyperbole conjecture lol.

So to add insult to injury and fan the flames:

Lexi/Holly, Cece, Steph and don't care about any of the others :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh wow...there's a whole new level of hyperbole conjecture lol.

So to add insult to injury and fan the flames:

Lexi/Holly, Cece, Steph and don't care about any of the others :)
Ahaha It's all good. Like who you want. I'm all about Linda. Kira, Cece, Robin all come after and have their own saves. I didn't make a save for Holly, because I haven't met her. I haven't seen the special, nor was I able to turn the flight into a party. Not sure how to accomplish that. If it includes lez stuff, then I'm glad I couldn't.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ahaha It's all good. Like who you want. I'm all about Linda. Kira, Cece, Robin all come after and have their own saves. I didn't make a save for Holly, because I haven't met her. I haven't seen the special, nor was I able to turn the flight into a party. Not sure how to accomplish that. If it includes lez stuff, then I'm glad I couldn't.
There is a 'scene' with Kira and Robin yes.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
If I regret her? No, not at all. I love Steph as I love all my characters.
Dude, listen to me. If she fucked Melvin it's over. Anything else could've been forgiven but not that. Even if she ends up saving your ass she's still a c*m dumpster at best, and last time I checked, nobody wants someone else's sloppy seconds.

It really fucking irks me to see a potential LI go to waste like that. It could've been different...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dude, listen to me. If she fucked Melvin it's over. Anything else could've been forgiven but not that. Even if she ends up saving your ass she's still a c*m dumpster at best, and last time I checked, nobody wants someone else's sloppy seconds.

It really fucking irks me to see a potential LI go to waste like that. It could've been different...
Whoa! Chill out there, Pocahontas. Why so hostile?

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Whoa! Chill out there, Pocahontas. Why so hostile?
Deep down I think it's gotta suck doing renders on a character you know is just going to get cast by the wayside. Where's the appreciation in that? I really feel for DriftyGames. But maybe that's the way he wanted it. If so, he certainly did a stellar job of it. Just seems a waste to me, is all.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
he's just expressing a story... it does happen in real life to most of us
those that never went throw a trigger event like that wouldn't understand it

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Deep down I think it's gotta suck doing renders on a character you know is just going to get cast by the wayside.
Don't take this the wrong way, but who are you to speak for everyone else? There are plenty of people here who are looking forward to seeing what Steph' story is and why she did what she did and if she can be redeemed. Just because you don't like something, please don't assume everyone else thinks exactly the same. Of all the love interests in this game Steph has a pretty big story hook if you're interested. I know i am. Take it easy. (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't take this the wrong way, but who are you to speak for everyone else? There are plenty of people here who are looking forward to seeing what Steph' story is and why she did what she did and if she can be redeemed. Just because you don't like something, please don't assume everyone else thinks exactly the same. Of all the love interests in this game Steph has a pretty big story hook if you're interested. I know i am. Take it easy. (y)
A lot of us can't stand the bitch. But, I at least know that she has a fan base. I personally just want the forced reveal to hurry up and be over. So, I can write her off.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
A lot of us can't stand the bitch. But, I at least know that she has a fan base. I personally just want the forced reveal to hurry up and be over. So, I can write her off.
Yeah i get that. I played it after it was fixed with the added options so didn't play it where there was no choice so i didn't really get that anger from not being allowed to choose that a lot of people still seem to have.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I think you're confusing Steph's story to my lack of interest in her as a LI? Or maybe you're referring to my sloppy seconds comment? Hey look, if you're into that it's ok :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think you're confusing Steph's story to my lack of interest in her as a LI? Or maybe you're referring to my sloppy seconds comment? Hey look, if you're into that it's ok :)
Nah, more so just that the way you stated your point came across like you were implying everyone felt as you did. Nothing more. And if you don't like Steph, that's cool, not every character can be a winner to everyone. And sloppy seconds, kind of a dude bro term really unless all you ever bed are virgins .... hey, if that works for you then more power to you friend'o. ;)

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Nah, more so just that the way you stated your point came across like you were implying everyone felt as you did. Nothing more. And if you don't like Steph, that's cool, not every character can be a winner to everyone. And sloppy seconds, kind of a dude bro term really unless all you ever bed are virgins .... hey, if that works for you then more power to you friend'o. ;)
Dude bro eh? Never knew. Guess you must be talking from experience. :)
Oh and I'll take a virgin over a whore any day.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Dude bro eh? Never knew. Guess you must be talking from experience. :)
Oh and I'll take a virgin over a whore any day.
Well someones passive aggressive today. ;)
Where does the whore reference come in though, do you mean Steph? - I wouldn't say whore. Or did you just mean in general as a choice between the two? lol

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes