L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Well someones passive aggressive today. ;)
Where does the whore reference come in though, do you mean Steph? - I wouldn't say whore. Or did you just mean in general as a choice between the two? lol
Well if I'm only bedding virgins, that severely limits my options now doesn't it? What about Cece though? Any idea? And yeah, Steph (after two years) is a whore in my book.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Well if I'm only bedding virgins, that severely limits my options now doesn't it? What about Cece though? Any idea? And yeah, Steph (after two years) is a whore in my book.
Fair enough. lol You don't like her, i haven't been trying to change you're mind or anything, just trying to understand why you feel that way. For Cece, what did you mean, what about her? (Cece would probably be my fav so far)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Deep down I think it's gotta suck doing renders on a character you know is just going to get cast by the wayside. Where's the appreciation in that? I really feel for DriftyGames. But maybe that's the way he wanted it. If so, he certainly did a stellar job of it. Just seems a waste to me, is all.
Unfortunately I can't think like that.

I want to be able to give you a good outcome in the story whoever your main li might be. I don't push the Cece path extra because she seemingly is the most popular. So who ever you end up with, know that I've put my all into creating it. Even the least popular (which Steph has never been, according to the polls on my discord).

And who knows, Steph might be the only girl in the story that has only ever had one sexual partner.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Fair enough. lol You don't like her, i haven't been trying to change you're mind or anything, just trying to understand why you feel that way. For Cece, what did you mean, what about her? (Cece would probably be my fav so far)
As far as virgins go, but I think DriftyGames just answered that. So I guess I'm shit out of luck :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Unfortunately I can't think like that.

I want to be able to give you a good outcome in the story whoever your main li might be. I don't push the Cece path extra because she seemingly is the most popular. So who ever you end up with, know that I've put my all into creating it. Even the least popular (which Steph has never been, according to the polls on my discord).

And who knows, Steph might be the only girl in the story that has only ever had one sexual partner.
Yeah. My girl Linda is the least favorite. That's good for me though. Anyway, shouldn't you be in bed? Ahaha

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I'm confused. James + Melvin = 2 no??
Well, guess you'll have issues with Linda, Cece, Kira, Robin and Lexi. I think Linda dated Matt, I'm sure Cece dated some dudes. Oh and Kira and Robin have dated dudes and are now fucking each other. Then add in Lexi, I sure as shit can bet she's dated dudes, maybe girls also. We don't know.

So, by your own words, all the girls must be whores. So, stay away from my Linda! Ahahahahahaha

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Unlike some people I like Chris. However, I do wonder if he knows more about why or when Steph left. I feel there may be a revelation waiting about Chris, either alone or something to do with Steph (nothing sexual or anything but just that he knew or knows something that he's kept from the MC). Not sure if I'm right but it "feels" like there is more there there...

And even though Chris is the MC's best friend it would be nice if they spent more time apart. Especially as the MC begins to get out there and socialize more. (AND I know I'm alone in this but it would be nice to see some more friends/coworkers from the 2 years that the MC was "mourning" the death of his relationship with Steph).

Thank you! I look forward to seeing that ass in a bikini :)

Okay, let me swap out my "itty bits club leader" hat for a tin foil one... I don't want Steph to suffer, especially alone. So I would like it if we had an option to tell her to fuck off (She suffers alone route), tell her she hurt the MC too much to repair the relationship and should be friends (platonically get through it together route), or tell her that the MC has been waiting for her to return and he wants to rekindle their relationship (get through it with the power of love route; I'm sorry but I threw up a little while typing that).

The biggest issue I have with Steph is that there is nothing I can think of that she can say that would excuse disappearing and ghosting the MC for 2 years short of being imprisoned in a black site in some incredibly remote country (they have the internet in the antarctic now for pete's sake!). She made a choice to leave the MC because she felt that his life was endangered and she could protect him by doing so... Removing the MC and therefore the player's agency which I dislike but I can get over.

Of course I am happily along for the ride and look forward to seeing what you come up with, even if I am skeptical that it will live up to expectations.
For now i just want her to suffer. Im really not seeing a way that the Dev can make her be forgiven in my eyes. So yeah i hope there is a route to that bitch suffer Alone and we can see it. She made MC suffer for 2 years and all shit that come because of she have done, seems to get married with other dude, when she see MC its just to fuck and not explain shit, act very indeferently with the MC first time after 2 years, the excuse to BE naked its to jump the other dude bones without thinking another excuse. So yeah hope that bitch suffers we can see it and show her the MC living a nice life with other girls would like very much that vengence route .

And regarding Chris if he know anything about steph he is done with me too, untill now i apreciate him, not at a point that i would Share any girl like some people sugested tough

For the girls right now its Lexi(?by atraction and seems a nice girl but not very much background yet)- Cece-Robin-Kira-Linda(great ass, but the face)- every single person and shit in the game-steph

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and RemyBoyz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah i get that. I played it after it was fixed with the added options so didn't play it where there was no choice so i didn't really get that anger from not being allowed to choose that a lot of people still seem to have.
What should it matter if it was a forced scene or not anyway? This is the devs story, not anyone here's and as such they either accept it or move on..

People don't like it...they are free to feck off and play a different game. This thread is awesome...the amount iof vitriol and hate for a fucking imaginary character is hilarious

I can't wait to see her story personally and am playing the game from the perspective of the MC that was written. Which, he is still in love with her. Other people can't accept that that's their problem, again, they are free to not hang around here.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
What should it matter if it was a forced scene or not anyway? This is the devs story, not anyone here's and as such they either accept it or move on..

People don't like it...they are free to feck off and play a different game. This thread is awesome...the amount iof vitriol and hate for a fucking imaginary character is hilarious

I can't wait to see her story personally and am playing the game from the perspective of the MC that was written. Which, he is still in love with her. Other people can't accept that that's their problem, again, they are free to not hang around here.
Pretty much agree. I have no issues with anything or any character so far in this game.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
So, by your own words, all the girls must be whores. So, stay away from my Linda! Ahahahahahaha
Nope, I'm pretty sure I said Steph, not the others. But I see what you did there lol!
So what do you make of Steph then?
I don't trust Linda btw, but you've got my blessing if it makes you feel better.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nope, I'm pretty sure I said Steph, not the others. But I see what you did there lol!
So what do you make of Steph then?
I don't trust Linda btw, but you've got my blessing if it makes you feel better.
Steph can rot. Why would I need the blessing of someone who types in font size 18 and italic? Makes no damn sense. Glad you don't trust my girl. So stay the fuck away.

Reactions: MrFriendly

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Steph can rot. Why would I need the blessing of someone who types in font size 18 and italic? Makes no damn sense. Glad you don't trust my girl. So stay the fuck away.
I like size 18 italic but I'm not into MMF, so you can just relax (tho you might wanna watch your boy Matt, I've got a sneaky suspicion bout him and your girl). ;)

Reactions: RemyBoyz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly anyone who uses a large font and italics is an instant ignore. I suppose it's still better than comic sans but not by much.

And, even though I am the leader of the breaking of Steph's heart club, I am still curious to see what the story is... I will be the length of a 10 foot pole away from her when it all explodes in her face but I still want to see it.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
I'm sure that @DriftyGames will smack a plot twist in.
Couldn't agree more!
Okay, that's enough, I wrote what I think about it and I'm not going to repeat myself. :)

...and what about Steph? Imagine...
One day the person you consider to be the love of your life disappeared. 2 years you are sick with worry. Not 2 weeks, 2 fucking years. You live like a monk, and when you've finally decided to move, your 'lost thing' comes out of nowhere. You are happy to see her alive and healthy. After a moment of joy, you ask for explanations. Instead of explaining, she says something stupid like 'let's fuck, we'll talk later' as if she were a loving wife who returned to her husband from a week-long business trip. WTF???

So my first choice was obvious and I don't regret it... the flying shoe incident reminded me of something that happened in my life. I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes.
Next rendezvous? Yeah, can't wait to... reject her again. :)

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Next rendezvous? Yeah, can't wait to... reject her again. :)
Finally someone who gets me. The best thing about exes that fuck you over is that you lead them on and then fuck them over yourself. Revenge is best served cold and would make for some awesome plot twisting :p

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes