Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Next rendezvous? Yeah, can't wait to... reject her again. :)
Hahahah same...this is also how I imagine the first encounter between full affection Cece and Stephanie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Finally someone who gets me. The best thing about exes that fuck you over is that you lead them on and then fuck them over yourself. Revenge is best served cold and would make for some awesome plot twisting :p
Drifty has said that's not going to happen though. We can choose to tell her to fuck off, and she will fuck off ( except for a specific story required scene). We're not going to have the opportunity to torture her or continually rub her face in it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Drifty has said that's not going to happen though. We can choose to tell her to fuck off, and she will fuck off ( except for a specific story required scene). We're not going to have the opportunity to torture her or continually rub her face in it.
Which is good, no need to be an immature sadistic bastard. The MC is over it, largely, and the players should be able to get over it too...

I mean... Boo! Steph! Boo!

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Which is good, no need to be an immature sadistic bastard. The MC is over it, largely, and the players should be able to get over it too...

To be perfectly honest, I'm expecting to get my heart broken by her story which isn't to say I'm looking for excuses to forgive her. If Drifty succeeds in giving her a believable story for what happened, it kind of has to be tragic as fuck, doesn't it?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To be perfectly honest, I'm expecting to get my heart broken by her story which isn't to say I'm looking for excuses to forgive her. If Drifty succeeds in giving her a believable story for what happened, it kind of has to be tragic as fuck, doesn't it?
I don't have a heart to break when it comes to her. No offense to Drifty but I find everything about Steph rather immersion breaking. Cece could break my heart, I could see James breaking Linda's heart. Lexi looks like she is just looking for fun, same with Robin and Kira. I don't feel they have any depth as characters right now (obviously it is early in the story).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Umm But, there's these neat tools called 'RAZORs' and a wonderful gift called "FIRE". So, uhh, we can't shot the 'TOOLS' or give her the 'GIFT''? *walks away sad*

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I have an issue, when I extract the Game my anti Virus messages saying that leapoffaith.exe is unsafe and removes/deletes it, happened three times already.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have an issue, when I extract the Game my anti Virus messages saying that leapoffaith.exe is unsafe and removes/deletes it, happened three times already.

Has anyone else had this problem ?
Disable your AV, or better yet uninstall it completely.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Linda will always be there for you, after all she has been in love with you since early school, and still is.
If I am ready this correctly, Linda was in love with you while you and Steph were together.

From hospital conversations, Cece and Linda have only been in town for a few weeks. Linda left after you and Steph started your relationship. From Linda's statement, it is likely that something happened between her and Matt (and based on time she has been back, it is likely it happened before she left)

me "Your friend is dropping by later on?"
ce "Yes. We moved here together a few weeks ago. We've kinda been looking for a place to stay."
ce "But she went home some days ago to fix some things there, and is on her way back now."

me "Linda???"
li "[name]???"
li "Oh my god. I haven't seen you in... forever!"
li "That friend from school I told you about... It's [name]."
li "Me and [name]... It was the best years of my life."
li "But then we moved away, and that was that."
me "School wasn't really the same after you left."
li "So... How have you been, [name]?"
me "Can't complain. But to be honest there's not much exciting to tell."
me "After school I just worked a whole lot. Got my own place and that's pretty much been my rotation for the last two years."
me "And you?"
li "I went on to study photography, and just finished last spring."
li "That's where I met Cece, and we've been pretty much inseparable since then."
li "Ehm... Do you speak with Matt by any chance?"
me "That douchebag from school? Not if he's the last person on earth. Why?"
li "Oh, that's good..."
me "There's something you're not telling me."
li "Doesn't matter..."
li "But how about you and that girl of yours? Stephanie. Everything fine with you guys?"

So what happened between Linda and Matt, and why is Linda worried that Matt may have told you?
If she dated him while you were with Steph, the only thing wrong with that is that Linda has bad taste (and if they were dating for a period of time, surely you would have found out).
Maybe she was depressed or upset that you were with Steph, Matt took advantage of the situation, got her drunk, they had sex, she became pregnant and that is why she left.

At the bar, Linda and Matt only say hello, and then ignore one another.
Either what happened was not important to Matt and he has forgotten, or he is not saying anything as he was trying to get into Cece's pants (as that would have been a perfect time for Matt to try and humiliate MC)

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe she was depressed or upset that you were with Steph, Matt took advantage of the situation, got her drunk, they had sex, she became pregnant and that is why she left.
A helluva imagination/stretch that. So, in your imagination, what happened to the kid? Or did she have an abortion?

My thoughts is that she told Matt that she was in love with the MC. Matt being the asshole that he is probably decided to use that against her somehow and yes, took advantage of her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do think that something happened between Linda and Matt, I also do believe that Linda still had a thing for the MC when she moved - an unfulfilled and perhaps somewhat unrequited love. She was around long enough for her to know that MC and Steph were an item but beyond that she has no knowledge of their relationship.

I don't expect a secret love child or a child of rape to be what she is hiding. Not that the story is all rainbows and fluffy kittens but the latter possibility is much darker than what we've seen (so far).

Another possibility would be that maybe Matt stalks/ed her? Or bullied her. Maybe they dated for a short period of time and it was terrible.

If the story has anything that shows that it is Drifty's first game it is the fact that people are mentioned or shown in a flashback and then show up very soon afterwards. Flashback showing Linda and she shows up, she asks about Matt and he shows up.

Even though I floated the very tin foil hat wearing conspiracy idea that Linda had a child with Matt I don't believe it (people need to stop believing their own crazy conspiracy theories). I expect that there is something "shocking" but not that bad.

I hope that we start getting answers soon to some of the teasers, I don't expect full answers, but it would be nice if the characters were actually starting to have deeper conversations and less "party on the bus" type events. I don't want to plunge headlong into the Steph plotline but what about Cece and Linda... Couldn't we learn more about what's going on with the two of them?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I do think that something happened between Linda and Matt, I also do believe that Linda still had a thing for the MC when she moved - an unfulfilled and perhaps somewhat unrequited love. She was around long enough for her to know that MC and Steph were an item but beyond that she has no knowledge of their relationship.

I don't expect a secret love child or a child of rape to be what she is hiding. Not that the story is all rainbows and fluffy kittens but the latter possibility is much darker than what we've seen (so far).

Another possibility would be that maybe Matt stalks/ed her? Or bullied her. Maybe they dated for a short period of time and it was terrible.

If the story has anything that shows that it is Drifty's first game it is the fact that people are mentioned or shown in a flashback and then show up very soon afterwards. Flashback showing Linda and she shows up, she asks about Matt and he shows up.

Even though I floated the very tin foil hat wearing conspiracy idea that Linda had a child with Matt I don't believe it (people need to stop believing their own crazy conspiracy theories). I expect that there is something "shocking" but not that bad.

I hope that we start getting answers soon to some of the teasers, I don't expect full answers, but it would be nice if the characters were actually starting to have deeper conversations and less "party on the bus" type events. I don't want to plunge headlong into the Steph plotline but what about Cece and Linda... Couldn't we learn more about what's going on with the two of them?

Yeah. I don't believe there's a rugrat in the wood works. But, yes, there's something there. We need to know what that is. Too much speculation and people start believing their own shit.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
DriftyGames Should we consider the "Bonus Scenes" cannon or did you cut those out for specific reasons? Like the scene with Lexi made it feel like she has self confidence/image issues but we don't see that in the main game and it kinda changes her character so i'm not sure what your intentions were with those 3 bonus scenes, do we continue with the game thinking those 3 scenes are cannon to the main story or are they just fun "optional" content that we shouldn't look deeper into?

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
DriftyGames Should we consider the "Bonus Scenes" cannon or did you cut those out for specific reasons? Like the scene with Lexi made it feel like she has self confidence/image issues but we don't see that in the main game and it kinda changes her character so i'm not sure what your intentions were with those 3 bonus scenes, do we continue with the game thinking those 3 scenes are cannon to the main story or are they just fun "optional" content that we shouldn't look deeper into?
The bonus scenes are not 'cut-outs' from the story. They are meant to display how the other characters react to different things you do (the action that is opening the bonus scenes), indeed making them a part of the story. Lexi's insecurities are towards (handling) the MC as a potential LI, and not the world otherwise.

The bonus scenes made more sense earlier on the story, where as in chapter 1-3 you rarely see content other than mc/mc's eyes, though moving forward - and because the story cast is growing - I will move slightly towards a 'movie perspective', where you sometimes get to see what the others are doing without it being a bonus scene.

I will still keep the bonus-scenes though, as I think it's a nice way of showing a bit more of who they are, without it using screen-time in the story itself.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes