ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
But, I've already made my choice of who I want in the game. We just need more interaction with her. Need to find out about the 'Matt situation'.
I would like to know if MC knew about Linda's feelings for him, and if so, why he end up with Steph instead of Linda.

Yeah, I really want a late night of drinking and conversation with Linda. Connecting again and talking about why she and Cece thought it would be better to live on the street than return home together.
I would like to know what this is about (last line)

me "Your friend is dropping by later on?"
ce "Yes. We moved here together a few weeks ago. We've kinda been looking for a place to stay."
ce "But she went home some days ago to fix some things there, and is on her way back now."

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would like to know if MC knew about Linda's feelings for him, and if so, why he end up with Steph instead of Linda.

I don't think he knew. They were 'experimenting' with each other. During that, I think she fell in love and was afraid to say anything.

Yeah, I just hope that she's less of a dramatic/traumatic mess than some of the others. I mean, if everyone is seriously broken then maybe it would be best to all get group therapy... LOL
I think you're onto something there. Ahahaha

Rotation

Feb 16, 2020
It may sound silly but where or how to see the extra scene with Lexi that you are talking about because I have the feeling that I missed something :) ???

I'm waiting to see what the author comes up with about Lexi ... he's too ideal to be true.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
It may sound silly but where or how to see the extra scene with Lexi that you are talking about because I have the feeling that I missed something :) ???

I'm waiting to see what the author comes up with about Lexi ... he's too ideal to be true.
1)Has a lot of baggage on how she came to be a superstar.(high probability)
2)She is actually very unstable person who will not take further rejection well.(probability 0.5%)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
As much as i like Lexi shes not someone i would ever consider for a real relationship (ya ya you're all calling me crazy i know). You have to remember that Lexi is at the top of her career and if you started dating someone like that you would never really see each other even if you traveled with her. She has concerts, press junctions, etc and she will have very little time for you, maybe 3 full months out of an entire year to spend together if you're lucky and that's not including all the other drama like dealing with the press, ex-boyfriends, people hitting on her all the time, etc and i doubt she would be willing to give up her career for someone she just met.

TLDR: Lexi doesn't need any "hidden" drama, her life is her drama so that's more then likely the road drifty will go with her and James.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As much as i like Lexi shes not someone i would ever consider for a real relationship (ya ya you're all calling me crazy i know). You have to remember that Lexi is at the top of her career and if you started dating someone like that you would never really see each other even if you traveled with her. She has concerts, press junctions, etc and she will have very little time for you, maybe 3 full months out of an entire year to spend together if you're lucky and that's not including all the other drama like dealing with the press, ex-boyfriends, people hitting on her all the time, etc and i doubt she would be willing to give up her career for someone she just met.

TLDR: Lexi doesn't need any "hidden" drama, her life is her drama so that's more then likely the road drifty will go with her and James.
I completely agree with you. I don't see Lexi quitting her career (nor should she) and I don't see the MC wanting to just travel around and wait for her backstage. He has no musical talent (that we are aware of) so it isn't like he can be part of her backing band. He doesn't really have anything in terms of career experience that would justify them working together. Which leaves him just waiting for her. Lexi is a beautiful woman but other than that I don't see what they have in common.

And no, I don't see Lexi using the MC to get close to Chris. That is ridiculous.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Wow. I must say, that i've been some secure before playing, but after each chapter i was more and more hungry for this game. I like the way itis done. Pics, scenes and directed [espacially sex with Kira]. Also the recap after every chapter. Its nice thing.There is so much xcontent, but i feel like missing some tips to gain some bonuses. I can't wait to play next chapter and i wish dev all the best:)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Here's a quote from someone on drifty's patreon post about the season 4 sneak peak.

seems like no Steph for part1?

This scene is from right before you see her again.

I bet you guys anything that Steph and Holly are friends and they show up at Lexi's place while James and Co are still around.

Oh boy let the drama begin. This shit's about to be CRAZY. :devilish:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here's a quote from someone on drifty's patreon post about the season 4 sneak peak.

I bet you guys anything that Steph and Holly are friends and they show up at Lexi's place while James and Co are still around.

Oh boy let the drama begin. :devilish:
Yeah, well wasn't Holly talking on Nuke to Steph? Or was it just Lexi?

If we have the option my James will be GTFO of there.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Oh boy let the drama begin. This shit's about to be CRAZY. :devilish:
Can we not? sigh Just let me get drunk or leave with Linda. That drama with Steph I don't want. Grrrrr

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes