ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I bet you guys anything that Steph and Holly are friends and they show up at Lexi's place while James and Co are still around.
Yes, as MC has just arrived at Lexi's for the weekend, but also has the task 'hear Stephanie out before 23:59 tomorrow', there is a fairly good chance Lexi (or one of her close friends) know Steph, as it sounds like you will see Steph in LA.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
i think for the people who choose to "end" the relationship seeing Steph there won't be too bad, it will just show her that hes finally moving on. I think this next chapter is going to be pretty big when it comes to our choices because now all the LI's are together so that means if you sleep with Lexi you more then likely close off the Kira and/or Robin routes, decisions are going to matter now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm kinda curious as to if peoples opinions on Lexi will change if

i think for the people who choose to "end" the relationship seeing Steph there won't be too bad, it will just show her that hes finally moving on. I think this next chapter is going to be pretty big when it comes to our choices because now all the LI's are together so that means if you sleep with Lexi you more then likely close off the Kira and/or Robin routes, decisions are going to matter now.
I'm just biding my time for Linda.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So, already trying to make people change their opinion of her?
Gotta do it somehow lol, hes finally realizing that its going to be extremely hard to make her likable for most people. The new change makes it feel like Melvin is a gay front husband.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta do it somehow lol, hes finally realizing that its going to be extremely hard to make her likable for most people. The new change makes it feel like Melvin is a gay front husband.
Gay or not, the existing Nuke photo of Steph & Melvin's comment already strongly implies they are only colleagues and not really married. But yeah, this makes Steph's story a little more consistent.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I just found this AVN as a recommendation from a friend, and just finished chapter 3, it's a really great story and was wondering when a new update should be coming along?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I just found this AVN as a recommendation from a friend, and just finished chapter 3, it's a really great story and was wondering when a new update should be coming along?
Well Drifty would be the best judge on that :D ,but I would expect not for at least another month.
Regarding recommendation,is there anything that comes close to Leap of faith that you guys/gals can recommend?

ps-To clarify:Branching storyline,with interesting npcs and freedom of choice.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Well Drifty would be the best judge on that :D ,but I would expect not for at least another month.
Regarding recommendation,is there anything that comes close to Leap of faith that you guys/gals can recommend?

ps-To clarify:Branching storyline,with interesting npcs and freedom of choice.
love of magic, become a rockstar, oath of loyalty, the DeLuca Family, being a dik, city of broken dreamers, halfway house, lexi, melody, dating my daughter, my new family, ataegina, lunars chosen, & vis are some of my recommendations

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
love of magic, become a rockstar, oath of loyalty, the DeLuca Family, being a dik, city of broken dreamers, halfway house, lexi, melody, dating my daughter, my new family, ataegina, lunars chosen, & vis are some of my recommendations
Wow thanks for a quick reply.There is quite a few games on this recommendation i have not played. 8)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i need to see what is said in the update but even then.... up and leaving without a trace. no contact for 2 years..... a note stuffed into a pocket that was not found until now and could have easily been destroyed.... then out of nowhere there she is and living with someone that would kill you???? claiming she is married??? nopeeeeeeee ya better have a reallllllll good excuse but ya still aint coming back.....

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
@restlessspirit4

LOF is turning out to be one of the very best AVN's IMO so it's not easy to recommend games that come close to it IMO. But, Acting Lessons would be one that springs to mind with having meaningful choices, interesting characters etc. But the ending is....controversial for many players. I thought it was incredible personally. :D

Change my mind about her? No. I still intend to give her a fair hearing and I'm really hoping Drifty makes an awesome plot reveal that makes the choice between Cece, LExi and Stephanie really difficult. But I never slept with her so I never saw the original text in-game to begin with :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Has the dialogue change made anyone change their mind on Steph? I personally still hate her and I'm going to take great pleasure in telling her to fuck off when we finally get the chance.
It ever so slightly mitigates the horrific circumstances of that scenario. It's good that she doesn't go directly from MC's dick to Melvin's in the space of 2-3 minutes, but she still took him back to the place where an apparently murderous, jealous (?) someone also lives (so should be expected to turn up pretty much any time!) and then forced him out a 2nd story window naked. So, yeah, still pretty bad.

With this dialogue change and other information we've seen so far, I'm starting to get a sense of what Drifty might be planning for at least part of Stephanie's explanation... If I'm right, that alone isn't going to sway me. I still need to hear the rest of her story.

Basically, there are two ways (with some variations) you can play the MC which make sense. Either he is still in love with Stephanie and so smitten, any explanation will do.(He carried a torch for her for two friggin' years. Sadly, this scenario is entirely plausible.) Or, he's finally worked or is working out her abandonment of him and has moved on or is moving on from that relationship with no looking back. Knowing what happened may be satisfying on some level, but she hurt him so badly, there's probably no coming back from it. (This is what I'm leaning toward with the proviso that we still don't know the whole story.)

I'm having trouble with figuring out how to do a third way: romance over but keeping her as a friend. (This seems to be the scenario Drifty would like to see happen if MC's not romancing her.) Even if he's over her or getting over her, that doesn't mean he's going to want to be reminded of what happened every second she's hanging around with his friends. I can forgive someone for hurting me without wanting to hang out with them every weekend.

We shall see!

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
@restlessspirit4

LOF is turning out to be one of the very best AVN's IMO so it's not easy to recommend games that come close to it IMO. But, Acting Lessons would be one that springs to mind with having meaningful choices, interesting characters etc. But the ending is....controversial for many players. I thought it was incredible personally. :D

Change my mind about her? No. I still intend to give her a fair hearing and I'm really hoping Drifty makes an awesome plot reveal that makes the choice between Cece, LExi and Stephanie really difficult. But I never slept with her so I never saw the original text in-game to begin with :p
Had the pleasure of finishing AL,and I can agree with you that it was an enjoyable and rich experience(and yes the "controversial" part gutted me,as it most certainly did to many other people :( ).

On LOF being a titan in wait,we can also agree.By the end of chapter one I was hooked(ending of chapter 2 brought me to the addiction stage :D ). You can feel the love and creative energy Drifty poured into this gem of a game.Every single aspect of the game is in synergy with each other.

ps-It is super easy....a hint:She has a superb sugar momma/best friend,beautiful smile/personality,is a gangsta at heart and most importantly unlike Stephanie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It ever so slightly mitigates the horrific circumstances of that scenario. It's good that she doesn't go directly from MC's dick to Melvin's in the space of 2-3 minutes, but she still took him back to the place where an apparently murderous, jealous (?) someone also lives (so should be expected to turn up pretty much any time!) and then forced him out a 2nd story window naked. So, yeah, still pretty bad.

With this dialogue change and other information we've seen so far, I'm starting to get a sense of what Drifty might be planning for at least part of Stephanie's explanation... If I'm right, that alone isn't going to sway me. I still need to hear the rest of her story.

Basically, there are two ways (with some variations) you can play the MC which make sense. Either he is still in love with Stephanie and so smitten, any explanation will do.(He carried a torch for her for two friggin' years. Sadly, this scenario is entirely plausible.) Or, he's finally worked or is working out her abandonment of him and has moved on or is moving on from that relationship with no looking back. Knowing what happened may be satisfying on some level, but she hurt him so badly, there's probably no coming back from it. (This is what I'm leaning toward with the proviso that we still don't know the whole story.)

I'm having trouble with figuring out how to do a third way: romance over but keeping her as a friend. (This seems to be the scenario Drifty would like to see happen if MC's not romancing her.) Even if he's over her or getting over her, that doesn't mean he's going to want to be reminded of what happened every second she's hanging around with his friends. I can forgive someone for hurting me without wanting to hang out with them every weekend.

We shall see!
Yeah it's a pretty minor change. I hated her anyway and didn't sleep with her in any of my playthroughs but I suppose it makes the theory that she is working for the pentagon more likely. Since, like people were saying marrying Melvin could be part of her cover and they weren't actually sleeping together. Which could also explain why she was so desperate to fuck the MC since she hasen't had sex with anyone since the MC because she is supposed to "love" him and she was desperate to fuck.

I don't see anyway how the MC can stay friends with someone like Steph after she did what she did. Forgiving her yes but not being friends with her or getting back together and I can't think of any explanation that would change that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Has the dialogue change made anyone change their mind on Steph? I personally still hate her and I'm going to take great pleasure in telling her to fuck off when we finally get the chance.
I don't hate her, I see Steph as being the past and not the future. Two years of no communication and a sudden reappearance don't help her against the rest of the field.

@restlessspirit4
I don't promise a fair hearing, I'm expecting a lot of lies, half-truths, and excuses. I mean, if she did work for the Pentagon (per the popular theory) it's not like she can tell the MC anything about it.

We shall see!
Well said. Not much to add except that because of the three attributes I've done 3 playthroughs. We shall see whether Drifty has three ways for this to play out.

Yeah it's a pretty minor change. I hated her anyway and didn't sleep with her in any of my playthroughs but I suppose it makes the theory that she is working for the pentagon more likely. Since, like people were saying marrying Melvin could be part of her cover and they weren't actually sleeping together. Which could also explain why she was so desperate to fuck the MC since she hasen't had sex with anyone since the MC because she is supposed to "love" him and she was desperate to fuck.

I don't see anyway how the MC can stay friends with someone like Steph after she did what she did. Forgiving her yes but not being friends with her or getting back together and I can't think of any explanation that would change that.
Eh, I can forgive a lot of someone if they can explain themselves. It all depends on what Steph says about the intervening years. I am sure I will play it every way possible but in my canon playthrough she will be ignored.

This dialogue change doesn't do anything to stop the other questions about the last two years: where was she? Why couldn't she communicate with him? Why is she here now? Did she plan on ever trying to contact the MC or was the meeting at Metro a true coincidence? Why does she think that the MC would wait two years for her?

Reactions: Rinbael

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You guys keep saying 2 years but wasn't he actually waiting for closer to 3 years? ill have to replay the game but wasn't it something like 2 years and 8 months?

EDIT: Yup just went back threw the game, she left 2 years, 10 months and 3 days ago, almost 3 years.

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes