Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Join me on team Linda. We're woefully under represented.
I think that may change depending on what is the secret of her and Matt.

I really like her new look in EP.3, but being carefull of her ''unimportant'' secret concerning Matt and that i won't like it + i still have my suspicions that she knews more about Steph and the whole situation than she let's on.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I think that may change depending on what is the secret of her and Matt.

I really like her new look in EP.3, but being carefull of her ''unimportant'' secret concerning Matt and that i won't like it + i still have my suspicions that she knews more about Steph and the whole situation than she let's on.
Honestly, if the secret is that they dated before? I would question her taste in men, but, everyone sticks their dick in crazy sometimes as well, so i can get that.

What i'm afraid of, is that the "unimportant" secret is that she may have a kid with Matt. She could have left the child with her parents to try to find a job and stability before having the kid live with her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What i'm afraid of, is that the "unimportant" secret is that she may have a kid with Matt. She could have left the child with her parents to try to find a job and stability before having the kid live with her.
That just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit... Are you basing this on any evidence or is it just speculation? I don't remember anything in the game to suggest something like that. :unsure:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit... Are you basing this on any evidence or is it just speculation? I don't remember anything in the game to suggest something like that. :unsure:
Just pure speculation, man, there's no proof or anything like that, so it isn't a theory. It's more thinking of a situation that wouldn't be easy to avoid or just fast to overcome. So relax, it's just some fun and innocent speculation.

Reactions: Glooskabe

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
That's why you play the "safe" girls on your first run because this VN in particular has the potential for some fucked up twists. Steph (duh), Linda and Lexi... just call it a hunch.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Honestly, if the secret is that they dated before? I would question her taste in men, but, everyone sticks their dick in crazy sometimes as well, so i can get that.

tumblr_prgebhw4aR1qhfaz8o2_500.jpg

I mean it is likely that she had other partners and thats fine...but if she had a relationship/fuck buddies with Matt that would kind of disgust me...
With child, she can start a new life with new possibilities, together with Steph for all i care.

That's why you play the "safe" girls on your first run because this VN in particular has the potential for some fucked up twists. Steph (duh), Linda and Lexi... just call it a hunch.
Please do tell, which are the safe girls in this game ?

- Cece- major depression (unknown reason), suicidal, alcohol problems....and we know next to nothing about her, her past..or other problems/secrets

- Lexi, we know nothing about her beside she is a superstar, i'm sure she will have some heavy baggage/secrets/problems as she is too perfect at moment, who knows maybe she needed to do same 'favors' on her way to fame or still does.

-Linda, obvious secret about Matt, we don't know what she did the last years, personaly i think she knows more about Steph though thats just my opinion

-Kira/Linda both in a lesbian relation, good for fun but hardly for a relation, also Kira seems to have some other problems, at least Robin warns Mc.

-Steph....no need to say anymore

Sngo

May 9, 2020
[

- Cece- major depression (unknown reason), suicidal, alcohol problems....and we know next to nothing about her, her past..or other problems/secrets

- Lexi, we know nothing about her beside she is a superstar, i'm sure she will have some heavy baggage/secrets/problems as she is too perfect at moment, who knows maybe she needed to do same 'favors' on her way to fame or still does.

-Linda, obvious secret about Matt, we don't know what she did the last years, personaly i think she knows more about Steph though thats just my opinion

-Kira/Linda both in a lesbian relation, good for fun but hardly for a relation, also Kira seems to have some other problems, at least Robin warns Mc.

-Steph....no need to say anymore
Im with you in that, in case of cece even with the baggage she carry i dont see it coming as turned off to me to be honest unless we cant Change that suicidal way.
Linda well if it was something with Matt will be a huge turn off since see knows he was a bully to the MC and his friend and Matt personality overall.
Lexi is too perfect right now, wife material if somehow with her job dont put much distance between then as a couple, but looking to the others chars She will have some heavy baggage too lets see what it his.
Robin/Kira lets see what is with kira like Robin and sometimes kira hinted, They thinking sex is like a hobby saves them in the way they are more inclined to girls so they shouldnt be that sluty.
Steph well steph is steph, Will be very hard to make me want her

Reactions: Raziel_8

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

Okay. So Kira, Robin and Cece are girls who had no prior relations or history with the MC. You meeting them is purely coincidental. The same could probably said about Lexi, but in her case, she actually approached you at the bar, so I have some doubts, and I also find it very odd that a superstar with the world at her feet would take such a keen and sudden interest in Mr Ordinary. Call it intuition, but something just feels off.
Now all the girls have baggage, but at least with Kira & Robin they were being upfront, unlike *cough Josy/Maya cough*. And as for Cece, in spite of her drama, I'm just not picking a bad vibe from her.
So yeah, no one is perfect, but Linda I don't trust, and the other one... well, enough has been said about her.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Okay. So Kira, Robin and Cece are girls who had no prior relations/history with the MC. Meeting them is pure coincidence. The same could probably said about Lexi, though I have my doubts, and I also find it very odd that a superstar with the world at her feet would take such a keen and sudden interest in Mr Ordinary. Call it intuition, but something just feels off.
I'm not sure what to make of Lexi, considering how much of her content is forced. There appears to be no choice about MC and everyone else going to stay with her in LA.

Reactions: L0MBR0

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I'm not sure what to make of Lexi, considering how much of her content is forced. There appears to be no choice about MC and everyone else going to stay with her in LA.
I'm still okay to tag along and have some fun with my own picks, but like you say, being forced with Lexi is something I would sincerely despise. Here's hoping it won't come to that. It's one of the things that make CheekyGimp's novel so great, the freedom to choose.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Ok, so i'm on a second play through and am this time using the walkthrough mod that shows what to pick and points given ect. What does it mean then that the dialog options are red and unselectable when there is also points on that option? (Did that make sense?) For instance, i'm in Ep3 on the plane talking to Lexi and i have been getting all of the points for her so far yet the option when you first talk to her about paying for the wine - that option is red with green points and i'm not sure what i haven't done as i've followed the indicators so far? Thanks for any info on this.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, so i'm on a second play through and am this time using the walkthrough mod that shows what to pick and points given ect. What does it mean then that the dialog options are red and unselectable when there is also points on that option? (Did that make sense?) For instance, i'm in Ep3 on the plane talking to Lexi and i have been getting all of the points for her so far yet the option when you first talk to her about paying for the wine - that option is red with green points and i'm not sure what i haven't done as i've followed the indicators so far? Thanks for any info on this.
That means that u have not made the necessary choice before and such this option is disabled.

As example, one choice in the plane is about Lexi's hair, to unlock this option u need to select the ''joke'' option back in the VIP-club. That being said there is not much difference, it's only 1 point more for Lexi and a different dialogue.

And later in Lexi's house there is a choice about all the good beds are occupied, i think u need 20 or 30 Lexi points (don't remember how many, but u need almost all avaivable points) to unlock this choice.

Edit: i think the walkthrough, has all requirements listed, so u can look there.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That means that u have not made the necessary choice before and such this option is disabled.

As example, one choice in the plane is about Lexi's hair, to unlock this option u need to select the ''joke'' option back in the VIP-club. That being said there is not much difference, it's only 1 point more for Lexi and a different dialogue.

And later in Lexi's house there is a choice about all the good beds are occupied, i think u need 20 or 30 Lexi points (don't remember how many, but u need almost all avaivable points) to unlock this choice.

Edit: i think the walkthrough, has all requirements listed, so u can look there.
Thank you. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Some you will get for diferent choices in dialog others is in the amount of flirt, romantic and athletics points you have. The lexi bed choice you need to have 20 points with her to unlock that choice

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Some you will get for diferent choices in dialog others is in the amount of flirt, romantic and athletics points you have. The lexi bed choice you need to have 20 points with her to unlock that choice
Lexi bed choice? Have i REALLY missed something good here? lol I don't recall any Lexi bed choice and i just finished the second playthough.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Lexi bed choice? Have i REALLY missed something good here? lol I don't recall any Lexi bed choice and i just finished the second playthough.
The lexi bed choice is almost in the end when you are in her home and she ask you to go with her and you get the choice to say " awww... Now all the good beds Will be Taken" and she say "then you can sleep in mine," MC say something like "really?" And she says " or can you?" Something like this lines, not pretty acurrate. Its not a sex scene lol. Atlest untill the end of this chapter

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes