• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Nope you have 30 days and that's all, if you don't like difficulty or pressure i would advise you to try out Love & Sex (my other game) instead of Leap of Love which someone called 'the dark soul of eroge' :eek:
Is there any demo version of the leap of love dlc?

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah that is how dev left it on steam although they recently promoted it again on Love & Sex: Second Base, only reason I am checking it out seems like its not worth it because go from no time table hardly to you need a guide to get it all done it so tight of time table sigh. Feels like there should been a cheat for not achivments or something for free play, or something like that sigh...

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
Just how much knowledge do you need to passs the king in yellow check? I passed it before with like 25 but now i'm over 40 and fail it every single time

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
I was just thinking about this game the other day, great to see it updated I'll check that out!

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes