4.70 star(s) 94 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
When is the public?
Probably not one since it's coming to Steam, pretty sure can't have public release if selling it on Steam, and prices have to be consistent across all market places.
Episode Two will be released to the public. I probably will not release the game on Steam until Episode Three.

It will go to my Supporters first, and then the public will get it a few days after that. So, hopefully about two weeks for the public release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode Two will be released to the public. I probably will not release the game on Steam until Episode Three.

It will go to my Supporters first, and then the public will get it a few days after that. So, hopefully about two weeks for the public release.
Well, that's good then, so I guess once Episode 3 goes to Steam no more public.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017

Any Aghavni lewdness this upcoming update? :BootyTime:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689053938888.png

Well .. hello, hottie.
I saw your bike and my eyes have been drawn to shiny objects since.
That top looks so good on you ... it accentuates your pecs big time.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Probably not one since it's coming to Steam, pretty sure can't have public release if selling it on Steam, and prices have to be consistent across all market places.
its fine if u have early access on Steam. U cant when the game is completed.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689713803252.png
The update will be released to the public
in three days

4 HOURS AGO
Episode Two Released

After nine months, I'm very excited to continue this story with you. I hope you enjoy playing!

Change Log

• 3+ hours of total new content
  • 2,536 story renders
  • Four unlockable bonus renders
  • 15 lewd animations
  • 28,660 words of dialogue
  • Two story lewd scenes
  • One unlockable bonus lewd scene
  • 35 story choices
  • 19 music tracks
  • Walkthrough PDF
1689713942305.png

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
How exactly is the Steam release being handled? Like, will I have to buy DLC for each episode that releases?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How exactly is the Steam release being handled? Like, will I have to buy DLC for each episode that releases?
It's early access, so it should go like mentioned in the post.

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“There are eight episodes planned. Although I can't predict the completion date with accuracy right now, my goal is to finish the game by early 2025.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“My plan is for the final version of Leaving DNA to feature all eight episodes of the story. As planned, player choices will open up new story branches and there will be multiple endings available.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“So far, two episodes are almost completely finished. There is roughly five hours of content in the first two episodes which include 3,400 still renders, 50,000 words of dialogue, 44 story choices, 31 music tracks, three animated story-lewd scenes, two unlockable bonus scenes including another animated lewd scene, six unlockable bonus renders, and an engaging story that will draw you in and leave you waiting eagerly for the next episode.”

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“I plan to gradually raise the price as I finish additional episodes.”
So, if you want it, get it when it goes live before the price goes up with each new episode, which is how I take it.

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
When Episode Three is released, the game will be released on Steam as Early Access. If you buy it in Early Access, you will get all future episodes included with your upfront payment. The only paid DLC might be an in-game walkthrough if I decide to do one, but the PDF walkthrough will always be free.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
When Episode Three is released, the game will be released on Steam as Early Access. If you buy it in Early Access, you will get all future episodes included with your upfront payment. The only paid DLC might be an in-game walkthrough if I decide to do one, but the PDF walkthrough will always be free.
Will Episode Three also be available for sale on Itch? That's probably where I'll buy it if so.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 94 Votes