4.80 star(s) 94 Votes

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
"You can only end up with one woman--no harem or throuple options."

I know myself well enough that I get annoyed at that point in the game if I have to choose only one woman. So I don't even want to start this game. I've never been interested in playing a game more than once to get everything unlocked. Either everything opens at once or I don't play on principle. I don't like to play a game where you are forced to choose only one of several good options. In some games you can play with women freely at the beginning, but at the end you have to choose one. A few of those games have left me with a phobia of such games so I stay away from them, as the amount of anger is pretty massive at the point when the fucking choice comes up.

Sep 3, 2020
"You can only end up with one woman--no harem or throuple options."

I know myself well enough that I get annoyed at that point in the game if I have to choose only one woman. So I don't even want to start this game. I've never been interested in playing a game more than once to get everything unlocked. Either everything opens at once or I don't play on principle. I don't like to play a game where you are forced to choose only one of several good options. In some games you can play with women freely at the beginning, but at the end you have to choose one. A few of those games have left me with a phobia of such games so I stay away from them, as the amount of anger is pretty massive at the point when the fucking choice comes up.
I respect your opinion brother but I personally love picking only one girl

it makes the relationship a million times more romantic in my opinion

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right .. but you desperately have to try the obvious:
Who MC actually saves, someone Mc actively invested himself into,
while she who his friends want him to date,
they are two very different people.

The natural progression and most life like is MC building his relationship
with the almost beaten up/raped short cake. MC almost gave his life for her.

Having MC just brush everything off and we are waaaAAAAaaay past it
like it was nothing just does not sit right in the story.

I personally love picking only one girl
So you should pick the canon babe, only then go for that absolutely no emotion maneater.

When you just sit and wait on relationships to drop in your lap,
that is no romance, it is called hookup trope and one night stand.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I don't mind picking one girl over others, but sometimes the Devs really make it difficult. I'm not super attracted to any of the main girls in LDNA, though I'm on Jaime's path currently. But Emmeline is both cute and fun too, so I'll probably do a playthrough with her once there's more content with her.
I pretty much never play every path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Still ... tho ... MC has been keeping Jam away for most of his life,
while the cop bombshell he literally drove away and the shortcake he saved.
I pretty much never play every path
Is it not the girl he actually saved the naturally occuring relationship?
Like, this girl he gave something of himself for, while the others he just
drove away.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Oh, and I should have said, this was a very good update. The renders have improved a lot, I thought the characters tended to look a little stiff sometimes in the first release, but that wasn't something I noticed this time around. Character development and backgrounds are interesting, as well as the intriguing story.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't mind picking one girl over others, but sometimes the Devs really make it difficult. I'm not super attracted to any of the main girls in LDNA, though I'm on Jaime's path currently. But Emmeline is both cute and fun too, so I'll probably do a playthrough with her once there's more content with her.
I pretty much never play every path.
well I'm a little bit different I don't need to be with every single girl to make up my mind

usually, for me, it's a love-at first sight thing

and to be honest I didn't feel anything for the other girls there was no spark and they were too nice and boring

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
it not the girl he actually saved the naturally occuring relationship?
Like, this girl he gave something of himself for, while the others he just
drove away.
No, not to me. She's a total stranger that he gets to know during the course of the story, but he already knows and likes two others, and is trying to be more open about his feelings (a central theme of the story). They are equably likely to be a realistic LI imo. Try again with an old GF, give his cute and really smart childhood friend (an actual one ...) a chance or perhaps he falls for someone completely new, someone outside of his professional life.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
The problem with having to pick only one LI that you have to backtrack a lot depending on the game. I wish you could have the option of doing all of the routes in one run and having the endings available as a choice (I think that Picture Perfect had something like that, not sure if it was a mod though)
At least this dev is telling you this early so you can start the separate routes now

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
so far I don't think there have been any hardcoded choices in terms of LIs, so I'll just play it by ear as long the game allows. If it comes down to it, it's definitely the redhead, it always is for me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Impious Monk

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
The problem with having to pick only one LI that you have to backtrack a lot depending on the game. I wish you could have the option of doing all of the routes in one run and having the endings available as a choice (I think that Picture Perfect had something like that, not sure if it was a mod though)
At least this dev is telling you this early so you can start the separate routes now
At this point in the story you can be on all four LI's romance path at the same time. The only thing you'll miss is Malena's early lewd scenes if you're on Emmeline's path but you can still be on Malena's romance path and miss those scenes. I sort of consider the early lewd scenes as bonus content which you can miss without affecting your end game options.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
so far I don't think there have been any hardcoded choices in terms of LIs, so I'll just play it by ear as long the game allows. If it comes down to it, it's definitely the redhead, it always is for me :ROFLMAO:
there are interrest points e.g.
but yeah not counting atm

4.80 star(s) 94 Votes