4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Download from Mega then try Gofile, same trojan warning
Hmm, my downloads from both of those sites are downloading and installing fine and no one else has reported an issue. It could be your system doesn't like the fact that the .apk needs to access your storage in order to create lasting save files. But I'm really not sure. I've reached out to the modder, maybe he'll have an idea what's causing it.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Hi Impious Monk. Just wanted to say thanks for the update. I've already wishlisted the game on steam, and will definitely get it when it comes out. Writing and the cast on this update have also been swell. Keep up the good work, and thanks for being one of the 2022/2023 devs that has breathed new life into this field with a downright enjoyable narrative and game.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I don't even use AV, problem solved. 99.99% of the time it's a false positive anyway and so can just be ignored. Obviously if different hosts have the exact same files it's going to cause the same false positive.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
We've tested the files and haven't found any issues with them. Sounds like it is probably an issue with your phone's antivirus software, but I can promise you I have not uploaded any viruses. On Windows we see these kinds of false positives from Ren'py all the time.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Hi Impious Monk. Just wanted to say thanks for the update. I've already wishlisted the game on steam, and will definitely get it when it comes out. Writing and the cast on this update have also been swell. Keep up the good work, and thanks for being one of the 2022/2023 devs that has breathed new life into this field with a downright enjoyable narrative and game.
Thanks CookieMonster, I appreciate you supporting the game!

MK Ven

Feb 6, 2019
We've tested the files and haven't found any issues with them. Sounds like it is probably an issue with your phone's antivirus software, but I can promise you I have not uploaded any viruses. On Windows we see these kinds of false positives from Ren'py all the time.
Thanks Dev, you are awesome person <3
I promise to you too if i like this game, i will buy it on steam when it release :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Impious Monk

MK Ven

Feb 6, 2019
I don't even use AV, problem solved. 99.99% of the time it's a false positive anyway and so can just be ignored. Obviously if different hosts have the exact same files it's going to cause the same false positive.
Thanks for helping too

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Such an amazing Game and second Chapter so far!

I cant believe there are guys crying about a missing harem in this game in this thread lol, just fuck off and play a harem game.

I really like the story so far, its intriguing and the mc is for once a decent human being which makes it reasonable that hot girls are into him unlike the creep/weird mcs of other games.

Loved the emotional beats like the story with his dog Max, the conversation between aghavni and his foster dad and the conversation between the mc and Donna-Lee and Sean was awesome too! Finally some mature, intelligent and just all around wholesome and decent friends. Your doing a really good job with the mimics of the characters and the suddenly starting or ending music. Esp in this scene i really felt how sad donna-lee and sean were about the relevation that their friend is kinda broken and did succesfully hide it all these years.

At first (after the first chapter) i thought i would only be interrested in trying a Jamie playthrough but now aghavni and emmeline grew close to me too even tho i wasnt a big fan of their models at first but after getting to know them better they are suddenly more attractive to me haha.

Keep up the good work, take your time when its needed even when the updates sometimes may need longer, stay true to your vision like your doing so far, this game is awesome!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
pretty good game

btw :
i chose to have no "interrest" in jamie at the mentioned visit
later at the office the mc told jamie nothing about a museum visit
but
at post robert interview he says to aghavni he invited jamie to the museum
its a "writing slip" right ?
Impious Monk

no check for the interrest var here

scene 2-5-x206a with dissolve
a "But first we need to go revisit Mr. Hawkins and have him explain himself."
a "Let's go pick him up and bring him down to the local Sheriff's station."
a "We'll go see the ex-wife tomorrow."
scene 2-5-x207 with dissolve
mc "I can't tomorrow."
mc "I promised Jamie we'd go to the museum."
scene 2-5-x214 with dissolve
a "Oh."
if aghavni_luis == True:
scene 2-5-x215 with dissolve
mc "Sunday?"
scene 2-5-x216 with dissolve
a "Sure."
scene 2-5-x217 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause()
elif True:
scene 2-5-x208 with dissolve
mc "Sunday?"
scene 2-5-x206b with dissolve
a "Sure."

Last edited:
Reactions: Impious Monk

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
fantastic storytelling!
fleshed out characters and great dialogue!
who would have thought, that in an 18+ game I would like the conversations amongst friends the most?
(the bar gathering, the cross-examination by Sean and Donna Lee ;))
everything is very naturally done and, YES, we can have decent male characters beside the MC in an adult VN! who would have thought? as I said, very natural! I just love this game. will definitely buy on Steam!

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
fantastic storytelling!
who would have thought, that in an 18+ game I would like the conversations amongst friends the most?
everything is very naturally done and, YES, we can have decent male characters beside the MC in an adult VN! who would have thought? as I said, very natural! I just love this game. will definitely buy on Steam!
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
fantastic storytelling!
I agree! And the male buddys doesnt have to be all obnoxious and can even get their girls too, i really like that sean and donna-lee are having a superb relationship and i would somehow really like to set up armin with this anna-chick, this guy is hilarious and deserves some happyness lol. But if it happens there will probably appear the insecure crowed crying about ntr even tho they are not love interrests and there is really no need to feel insecure or cucked.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes