4.80 star(s) 96 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Glad you enjoyed the update! I don't give any spoilers on future content, though, sadly. :cry: I will say that unless sex with a "side girl" serves a legitimate story/character purpose, I won't include it outside of the Dreams. So I would focus your hopes for lewd content on the main LI's.

At this point the only content you could have missed is that if you are on Emmeline's path you cannot unlock Malena's lewd scene at the bar. And as I've said before, that scene is not essential to getting on Malena's romance path (nor is Aghavni's lewd scene in this update essential to getting on her romance path). As for future content, yes, there will absolutely come a point at which you will need to make hard choices. But hopefully by that point you will feel like you have already gotten to know the women well enough to make those choices.
Jesus Christ am I the only guy that has picked his girl for the entire game

the first time I met her I was like I seen enough

somebody get me a motherfucking wedding ring

Jan 7, 2022
This is a fair concern so let me explain this move.

There were some very valid criticisms that the blonde was too young looking. Some people mistook her for a young teenager at first. The character is supposed to be 25 years old, so I definitely didn't want that. The fixes to this were simple and I made a couple of other minor changes as well.

#1 -- The material base I used for her original was very smooth. When I first created the character, I thought this was what I wanted. But later I decided it wasn't as high quality of a skin as the other characters had. I also had made some custom color changes to the skin that I later regretted. So I upgraded to a different material base which is both more realistic looking and which ages her slightly due to its texture.

#2 -- Blondie was originally supposed to be about 5'0" tall. However, when I made her original morphs, what I didn't realize was I had accidentally scaled down her entire model, not just her height. This made her look more like an actual child than a short adult. I fixed this--Blondie is still a shortie at 5'2", but the rest of her figure is now proportionally sized.

#3 -- Blondie had been given slightly larger breasts than I wanted only because she was so small that I was trying to avoid her looking too much like a child. With the other changes I made making her appear more like an adult, I was able to reduce her breast size just a smidge.

#4 -- I was pretty happy overall with her facial morphs, but I made some very tiny adjustments to her face, including reducing her cheek sink morph, giving her new eyebrows, and increasing the size of her eyes just a smidge. But for the most part her face is the same as the old model.

#5 -- Her hairband look is still a thing, but it's not her main hairstyle anymore. While I always liked the sort of sweet, innocent vibe it gave her, I found another hairstyle that I think is more flattering to her face and that makes her look more like an adult. So now when she's introduced in Part One, we see she has a ponytail. The hairband hairstyle does come back for a scene in Part Two, so it will still be around here and there.

I did share and discuss these changes with my supporters and there seemed to be a general consensus that they were an improvement.

Sure, here you can see some of the facial changes and also the size difference:

View attachment 2542027 View attachment 2542028

Also take a look at the new preview images on the first post of this thread which show some renders for this character coming up in Part Two.

If you're still not convinced, just please trust me when I say this new model is more consistent with the character I want to portray in the story, and that's more important than anything else.

But seriously, you guys are going to love this character. I predict she tempts more than a few Jamie disciples to switch teams. :ROFLMAO:
I know this is an old post but I came looking for a reason the basketball court scene makes no sense now when she runs away like a little girl. Is the character a 25 year old retarded girl? Kinda jumping out of the kink frying pan and into the kink fire.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The victim of attempted rape - threatened with violence asks MC,
who is a victim of stabbing and attempted murder
(the intent is murder as audibly ordered by the gangster boss)
to NOT REPORT THE INCIDENT AND BASICALLY DO NOTHING.
I came looking for a reason the basketball court scene makes no sense
That scene made no sense from the get go, from anybody”s career point of view:
prosecutors are politicians who need to stand up to gansters, or else.
Assitent attorneys are lesser politicians, but they still cannot afford to be literally
stabbed and bullied, almost murdered by gangsters looking to threaten/rape
public deffenders. The other friend playing basketball was a for proffit lawyer,
who did absolutely nothing ... basically obliging to the request from the
public deffender to not call anyone: no cops/no FBI/no rival gang/no hospital/no swat.

There is a huge disconnect about MC looking to tomb raid cold cases turned to dust,
while, at the same time, sweeping under the rug of not only himself,
but that of a public deffender and a high profile lawyer,
actual currently taking place bullying+stabbing+beat downs+attempted murder
and attempted rape both running rampant on the streets. What good are any of those
careers if they do absolutely fkking nothing about any of that?

If it gets out he or any of the other victims of that beat down+stabbing+attempted murder
and attempted rape are as good as gone from their careers,
they covered up all those crimes and their crediblity is in shambles.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
The victim of attempted rape - threatened with violence asks MC,
who is a victim of stabbing and attempted murder
(the intent is murder as audibly ordered by the gangster boss)
to NOT REPORT THE INCIDENT AND BASICALLY DO NOTHING.

That scene made no sense from the get go, anybody”s career point of view:
prosecutors are politicians who need to stand up to gansters, or else.
Assitent attorneys are lesser politicians, but they still cannot afford to be literally
stabbed and bullied, almost murdered by gansters looking to threaten/rape
public deffenders. The other friend playing basketball was a for proffit lawyer,
who did absolutely nothing ... basically obliging to the request from the
public deffender to not call anyone: no cops/no FBI/no rival gang/no hospital/no swat.

There is a huge disconnect about MC looking to tomb raider cold cases turned to dust,
while, at the same time, sweeping actual attempted murder and attempted rape on the streets
under the rug of not only himself, but that of a public deffender and a high profile lawyer.

If it gets out he or any of the other victims ob that beat down/stabbing/attempted murder/attempted rape
are as good as gone from their careers, they covered up all those crimes and their crediblity is in shambles.
Would've been a good spot for a choice when they hear the screams and one says something like "Those guys!" and the other says something to the effect of "That girl!"

One choice could be to have the friend hang back and call 911 while you delay whatever's happening.

I don't get a school teacher running away like a little girl because you greeted her with "Hey." It's not like he pulled the leg of his shorts up and wiggled it at her.

Jan 7, 2022
So let's say you don't get into the investigation, what is the point of the story then? :WaitWhat:
You want me to write this guy out of a heinous story idea? MC keeps tabs on the case through the lieutenant as a side story to a main story that an ADA might experience.

Boom. Done.

Wanna get a little Hollywood cliché? Something the ADA is working on in the main story ends up looping around and connecting with the case the ex is working on. Ends up having to see the ex more and he's not following her around like a loser.

This also avoids a scene where a lieutenant in Homicide walks into the office of an ADA who's not prosecuting the case and dumps a file box full of evidence from an active investigation on his desk.

Reactions: LordSinner

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You want me to write this guy out of a heinous story idea? MC keeps tabs on the case through the lieutenant as a side story to a main story that an ADA might experience.

Boom. Done.

Wanna get a little Hollywood cliché? Something the ADA is working on in the main story ends up looping around and connecting with the case the ex is working on. Ends up having to see the ex more and he's not following her around like a loser.

This also avoids a scene where a lieutenant in Homicide walks into the office of an ADA who's not prosecuting the case and dumps a file box full of evidence from an active investigation on his desk.
Nah, I feel like if there was a choice whether or not to join the investigation, then choosing "No" should lead to a short humorous non-canonical game over. Like the darkest timeline where the MC slips on a banana peel which leads into a series of unfortunate events and ends with the whole building exploding. GAME OVER! You should have picked "YES!".

the-darkest.gif

Jan 7, 2022
Nah, I feel like if there was a choice whether or not to join the investigation, then choosing "No" should lead to a short humorous non-canonical game over. Like the darkest timeline where the MC slips on a banana peel which leads into a series of unfortunate events and ends with the whole building exploding. GAME OVER! You should have picked "YES!".

View attachment 2792433
I'll take it! I'd rather blow up in a building than follow an ex around like a wounded puppy.

I saved and closed when the evidence hit the desk. Figured I'd play something else for a while and think about whether to continue or delete.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'll take it! I'd rather blow up in a building than follow an ex around like a wounded puppy.

I saved and closed when the evidence hit the desk. Figured I'd play something else for a while and think about whether to continue or delete.
Something tells me that you let her drive in your playthrough...

clinteastwood.gif

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't get it. You were trying to tell a joke at my expense, right?
Things are different with Aghavni if you choose to drive instead of letting her drive in EP1. She likes the MC to be assertive and take control. I only assume that because you characterized the MC as "following his ex like a wounded puppy" that you chose differently.

Jan 7, 2022
Things are different with Aghavni if you choose to drive instead of letting her drive in EP1. She likes the MC to be assertive and take control. I only assume that because you characterized the MC as "following his ex like a wounded puppy" that you chose differently.
Oh, okay. I didn't get that far. I saved and closed when the evidence hit MC's desk. Right after MC begged in on the investigation. Begging in on the investigation is what I was characterizing as him following his ex around like a wounded puppy.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Leaving DNA Episode 2 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ah, already split up in opposing factions. Ima compromise here and say I am team ctrl-skip previoulsy read content see all of the ladies! After having the first playthrough focused on Jamie though.

And now time to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, all so very intriguing. Really great work Impious Monk. I am totally digging this AVN.

On a not so serious side note: With all of the AVNs where the fathers die, this one here sure has a high mother bodycount.
MC's mother, the alleged sister's mother, the foster mom, Jimena. The evil dev even killed a puppy!!!!!

Reactions: Impious Monk

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ah, already split up in opposing factions. Ima compromise here and say I am team ctrl-skip previoulsy read content see all of the ladies! After having the first playthrough focused on Jamie though.

And now time to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, all so very intriguing. Really great work Impious Monk. I am totally digging this AVN.

On a not so serious side note: With all of the AVNs where the fathers die, this one here sure has a high mother bodycount.
MC's mother, the alleged sister's mother, the foster mom, Jimena. The evil dev even killed a puppy!!!!!
Gunna go out on a limb an say The present-time hitman is Jimena and Andras's son

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The quality of renders and animations keeps getting better and better in modern games. This game is one of the best on this front. Both Aghavni and Jamie are *chef's kiss*, the MC is great, too, the two new LI's are a bit vanilla-looking, but still good.

Plus, it knows Black people aren't uniformly brown all over. Another point scored.

I like the plot, too. I think the mysterious voice directing the hitman is the dad, who's also behind the rest of the fatal beatdowns. But I think the biggest plot twist is going to be Armin, who's totally lying about being Armenian.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes