4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Updated my LDNA Fan Signatures with the recently introduced...

Malena
300 x 124 px / 0,82 MB (Gorse)

LDNAsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2817226_LDNAsiG4.gif

Get her for your personal signature... she's a darned hot & buff latina (do I need to say more ?!) :sneaky:

-> My fan sigs of all four main LIs in LDNA can be found . . . h e r e.

-> Additionally,
all fan sigs (
incl. the nice original sigs made by Impious Monk) are collected in the OP.

So make them yours and support this great game!

[ Impious Monk: feel free to add my Malena Fan Sig to the collection in the OP. And thanks for the great update! ]

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Updated my LDNA Fan Signatures with the recently introduced...

Malena
300 x 124 px / 0,82 MB (Gorse)

LDNAsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2817226_LDNAsiG4.gif

Get her for your personal signature... she's a darned hot & buff latina (do I need to say more ?!) :sneaky:

-> My fan sigs of all four main LIs in LDNA can be found . . . h e r e.

-> Additionally,
all fan sigs (
incl. the nice original sigs made by Impious Monk) are collected in the OP.

So make them yours and support this great game!

[ Impious Monk: feel free to add my Malena Fan Sig to the collection in the OP. And thanks for the great update! ]
Added! Thanks Gorse!

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I'll take it! I'd rather blow up in a building than follow an ex around like a wounded puppy.

I saved and closed when the evidence hit the desk. Figured I'd play something else for a while and think about whether to continue or delete.
That's not a fair assesment of how it plays out. Kinda sounds like you're projecting some real life trauma onto your game, not surprised you had to shut it down.. wounded puppy

Jan 7, 2022
That's not a fair assesment of how it plays out. Kinda sounds like you're projecting some real life trauma onto your game, not surprised you had to shut it down.. wounded puppy
A member criticizes the storyline and the lack of choices in the game. He does it in a discussion forum about the game. You dip in just to throw childish personal insults at the member, failing to even wound the member enough that he'll respond in kind.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... whatever issues anyone has with MC, he is clueless and happy in doing so:
- gets stabbed - never gets to the hospital.
- gets death threats - never responds, runs away.
- is told by his superior - Jamie - to step up a notch, does nothing.
- is told by GF to start doing her - does nothing.
- is told how his meddling is out of order - goes gung ho head first.
- is forbidden from running the investigation into his family
- goes alongside cops in it.

Pretty much all MC does in the first chapter is drive people away.
His 180 about actually caring about those same people in Chapter two is a head scratcher.

This is how furious hookups work in movies and television - MC is ugly just in his head,
because the shows will have girls jump on them like mad.

Take true detective - rust fella is antisocial anarchist that still bang hoes left and right.
Even his long time friend wife is jumping his bones - so much for ”building” him up
into antisocial repellant.
Having this kind a social appetite and leniency by all females around,
sure as hell you don”t need a brain anymore.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
The helpless victim, legless turtle, less-than-a-man kink is very well fleshed out. I'm not trying to get the game rewritten so that it's not there. Options. I'd like the option to play the MC as a real man.

There's a small legion of "brave enough to snivel" types on these forums who can be quite fierce in their personal attacks when they think someone's trying to slap that kink out of their hands. I'm not the enemy. You do you, guys. I'm just looking for the option of a straight male protagonist who finds his kinks elsewhere in that tags list.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
A member criticizes the storyline and the lack of choices in the game. He does it in a discussion forum about the game. You dip in just to throw childish personal insults at the member, failing to even wound the member enough that he'll respond in kind.
To be fair, you came into this thread with some pretty negative comments about a VN you admitted to barely even playing. So your "criticisms" are completely baseless and it is painfully evident to everyone that's actually played the VN.

I've played a lot of these VNs and Leaving DNA is right at the top of what I'd consider well-written AVNs and it has fantastic art and scene direction and character expressions. This dev has got some real chops and all you've been doing in this thread so far is complain and lob insults. So you get an epic facepalm.

epicfacepalm.jpg

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Well ... whatever issues anyone has with MC, he is clueless and happy in doing so:
- gets stabbed - never gets to the hospital.
- gets death threats - never responds, runs away.
- is told by his superior - Jamie - to step up a notch, does nothing.
- is told by GF to start doing her - does nothing.
- is told how his meddling is out of order - goes gung ho head first.
- is forbidden from running the investigation into his family
- goes alongside cops in it.

Pretty much all MC does in the first chapter is drive people away.
His 180 about actually caring about those same people in Chapter two is a head scratcher.

This is how furious hookups work in movies and television - MC is ugly just in his head,
because the shows will have girls jump on them like mad.

Take true detective - rust fella is antisocial anarchist that still bang hoes left and right.
Even his long time friend wife is jumping his bones - so much for ”building” him up
into antisocial repellant.
Having this kind a social appetite and leniency by all females around,
sure as hell you don”t need a brain anymore.
You either haven't played the game or you skipped through most of the dialog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC may not be the smartest person in the room (that would be whatever room Jamie is in), but he is not clueless either.

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The helpless victim, legless turtle, less-than-a-man kink is very well fleshed out. I'm not trying to get the game rewritten so that it's not there. Options. I'd like the option to play the MC as a real man.

There's a small legion of "brave enough to snivel" types on these forums who can be quite fierce in their personal attacks when they think someone's trying to slap that kink out of their hands. I'm not the enemy. You do you, guys. I'm just looking for the option of a straight male protagonist who finds his kinks elsewhere in that tags list.
The MC is absolutely a real man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's just the stuff I remember after playing the game once. Anyone who thinks the MC is "less-than-a-man" (1) didn't play the game, (2) skipped most of the text, or (3) doesn't know what it means to be manly.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
To be fair, you came into this thread with some pretty negative comments about a VN you admitted to barely even playing. So your "criticisms" are completely baseless and it is painfully evident to everyone that's actually played the VN.

I've played a lot of these VNs and Leaving DNA is right at the top of what I'd consider well-written AVNs and it has fantastic art and scene direction and character expressions. This dev has got some real chops and all you've been doing in this thread so far is complain and lob insults. So you get an epic facepalm.

View attachment 2794231
The premise of the story unfolds early. If the premise of the story is illogical, it would be retarded to push past that looking for top shelf AVN writing. No offense.

hehe

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The premise of the story unfolds early. If the premise of the story is illogical, it would be retarded to push past that looking for top shelf AVN writing. No offense.

hehe
The premise is fine. Narratively, I think this VN starts fantastically. It's clear, engaging and the dev nailed the hook with the Jimena flashback scene. The introductions to each main characters are well done, each character has depth and personality, and the cast isn't too large... The dialogue is well written and the supplimentary context of the setting is well researched and authentic (law, lawyer lingo, court process, etc...).

A lot... A LOT of VNs fail on all of these points, but this VN is checking every box for a well-written story. I can count on one hand the number of VNs that can do that. Few devs put this kind of effort into researching and planning their own project. This dev is doing everything right. So you're out of your mind.

Jan 7, 2022
The premise is fine. Narratively, I think this VN starts fantastically. It's clear, engaging and the dev nailed the hook with the Jimena flashback scene. The introductions to each main characters are well done, each character has depth and personality, and the cast isn't too large... The dialogue is well written and the supplimentary context of the setting is well researched and authentic (law, lawyer lingo, court process, etc...).

A lot... A LOT of VNs fail on all of these points, but this VN is checking every box for a well-written story. I can count on one hand the number of VNs that can do that. Few devs put this kind of effort into researching and planning their own project. This dev is doing everything right. So you're out of your mind.
Some of what you've is there is true. Not enough to validate shouting down any and all criticism.

Reactions: LordSinner

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I like this game because:

1. The MC not at like a 304 like in so many other game. For example in many other games if a married woman wanted to cheat with the MC he would either not have an option to refuse or he would. Rare if ever will you see an MC flat our reject it without giving you the option, and I like that because it shows his character so far. Who knows how he may evolve, he could very well get the option to become a 304 and even try and steal his BFF's wife. Who knows?

2. While there is much to read, it is an enjoyable read, and this is a game first, sex simulator second. Since if you don't read you won't be able to figure out the answers to questions when asked.

3. If all you want is to masturbate fast then play anything by Perverteer or Phillygames. Masturbation can be exhausting anyway so it really does not make a game special if that is all it focuses on. I rather have a good story and great characters than constant sex, since sex comes cheap in games here anyway.

4. I also like that he is not catering to pedophiles or any guys who may end up meeting Chris Hansen. I dislike it when female characters are intentionally made to look underage and then given big boobs as if that makes it all OK.

Reactions: Impious Monk
4.80 star(s) 96 Votes