4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I would really have to be reaching to offer constructive criticism however I am already invested in the VN and love it.

The only worry I have is the character Malena. I hope she doesn't turn into a Klingon.

Meaning, when they write for Klingons, most times they are a stereotype: talk about battle; act aggressive; eat garbage food that would make a billy goat puke and so on.

With Malena, so far all we have is she always gives orders and always talks crude. That character has a hell of a lot to offer in depth of personality. Just a really great canvas and back-story to write from. I hope we see the real Malena and not the up-everyone's-ass-crack-at-dawn.

Again though. Great writing and a great story. A really entertaining VN. Imagine that.

dna3.JPG

Sep 3, 2020
I would really have to be reaching to offer constructive criticism however I am already invested in the VN and love it.

The only worry I have is the character Malena. I hope she doesn't turn into a Klingon.

Meaning, when they write for Klingons, most times they are a stereotype: talk about battle; act aggressive; eat garbage food that would make a billy goat puke and so on.

With Malena, so far all we have is she always gives orders and always talks crude. That character has a hell of a lot to offer in depth of personality. Just a really great canvas and back-story to write from. I hope we see the real Malena and not the up-everyone's-ass-crack-at-dawn.

Again though. Great writing and a great story. A really entertaining VN. Imagine that.

View attachment 2799401
while I do love badass and crude Malena

I definitely think there's more to her than that I think when we get to know her

we will get to see a softer and more loving Malena

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
while I do love badass and crude Malena

I definitely think there's more to her than that I think when we get to know her

we will get to see a softer and more loving Malena

I definitely think there's more to her than just a girl that likes to hook up with people she just met
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So it’s not quite as random of a hookup as it might otherwise seem.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Interesting premise, liking the story so far... I've settled on Jamie as my main LI, as I have a weakness for childhood friends and redheads... so win-win! I did have a question though, is it possible to get into a friends with benefits arrangement with Aghavni and Malena while romancing Jamie? At least until Jamie's romantic path takes off?

Not asking for a harem or throuple, just some casual sex to blow off some steam until things get serious with Jamie.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Interesting premise, liking the story so far... I've settled on Jamie as my main LI, as I have a weakness for childhood friends and redheads... so win-win! I did have a question though, is it possible to get into a friends with benefits arrangement with Aghavni and Malena while romancing Jamie? At least until Jamie's romantic path takes off?

Not asking for a harem or throuple, just some casual sex to blow off some steam until things get serious with Jamie.
I think it's possible... I'm with you on the Jamie path, she is too cute... but obviously you can get into sexual escapades with others as per the latest update. But I'm really interested how it will work out in the end.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like this game because:

1. The MC not at like a 304 like in so many other game. For example in many other games if a married woman wanted to cheat with the MC he would either not have an option to refuse or he would. Rare if ever will you see an MC flat our reject it without giving you the option, and I like that because it shows his character so far. Who knows how he may evolve, he could very well get the option to become a 304 and even try and steal his BFF's wife. Who knows?

2. While there is much to read, it is an enjoyable read, and this is a game first, sex simulator second. Since if you don't read you won't be able to figure out the answers to questions when asked.

3. If all you want is to masturbate fast then play anything by Perverteer or Phillygames. Masturbation can be exhausting anyway so it really does not make a game special if that is all it focuses on. I rather have a good story and great characters than constant sex, since sex comes cheap in games here anyway.

4. I also like that he is not catering to pedophiles or any guys who may end up meeting Chris Hansen. I dislike it when female characters are intentionally made to look underage and then given big boobs as if that makes it all OK.
I agree with most of what you are saying but calling people who like loli's or girls with small boobs a pedo seems a bit silly to me
You wouldn't call someone who plays gta v a murderer would you

Also I hope the mc doesn't try and sleeps with some dudes girl
That would make him an arsehole to me.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I never said all who watch it are... but I would be naive to think none actually are, since if one no longer wants to be a pedo or end up seeing Chris Hanson face to face, playing games with underage looking girls as main love interests is not going to help diminsh the pedo desire but rather heighten it.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes