a "Sure."
scene 2-5-x217 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause()
elif True:
scene 2-5-x208 with dissolve
mc "Sunday?"
scene 2-5-x206b with dissolve
a "Sure."
Yep, that's definitely a mistake! Thanks for catching, I will fix it.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
A funny point of view from the mc, telling that to the revenge mother Marianne Bachmeier which all she did is just to make herself felt better.
People always imagine there are some mighty power being to punish the people who don't get justice, those anti-hero punisher, robinhood or even the god who punish bad people in after life fulfill their fantasies and that's why they are so popular with as they all did the things people cannot get in reality.
Let's see if the mc can really act as he speaks when there is a criminal who rape his mother, wife and daughter and murder their bodies into pieces then get away from the justice by using his society power. Sometimes you never know what you will really do as you said if you are really in that situation. :coffee:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a victim of assaul with a deadly weappon, attempted murder and witness to attempted rape,
but all MC did was run off like some injured street thug/gang member,
running from the police after getting stabbed and never reporting
either the attempt on his life or on that deffense attorney.
Sometimes you never know what you will really do as you said if you are really in that situation.
MC cannot punish anyone like that ... random street stabbings that are left ...
UNREPORTED by the VICTIMS, the LAWYERS and the PROSECUTORS have no chance of making it
into the spotlights of the police or to court or ever becoming anyone”s business,
anyone who is able and willing to make things right in any way.
Let's see if the mc can really act as he speaks
Street thugs who attempt to rape/intimidate/scare off deffense attorneys,
those are literally shooting themselves in the head with a bazooka..

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So what do you guys think about the story so far? I have a few speculations?

I think the professional killer sometimes shown (and at the end of the chapter) is andras and the woman we saw beaten to death in the beginning (jinmea?) was his wife. I suspect the guy who killed her was mc's father solomon hobbs.

My guess is that andras revenge killed mc's father later and now is somehow used by someone (a shady us military or goverment organization?) to kill targets (and it seems like takeing out his old unit was included, andras tried to set up cobra but it didnt worked, cobra kept his mouth shut about it anyway so he was left free?)

Emmelines father was i guess set up and was probably faithful to his wife and didnt killed the woman (it was probably andras who set him up too but why?).

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I like Malena, she'll by my girl so why I gotta go to a wedding with the thirsty teacher who acts like a teenager? Did enjoy the metaphors but I'm confused, does she smell like a pig trapped in a porta potty or 6 month old cottage cheese?

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
Wow what a great update, a great confirmation after the first chapter. LIs are well fleshed out, the MC is great, even the side characters are enjoyable

Awesome job dev, that game is on the right track to be one of the best!

Question though : will we have the opportunity to fool around with non-LIs girls in the future outside of the dreams ?

Shame that Erin is not a LI, especially after that dream scene. Even the story in that dream was cool..

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Here a quick Mod for the game with mostly choice recommendations (WT) and some more game settings.

July 22, 2023
Updated my Mod/port for the latest game version Ep2.
I tried to use the existing pdf walkthrough as a base for my WT recommendations.

Download Mod v0.2 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~478MB)
Workupload-

ingame pics from the Mod:
View attachment 2105740 View attachment 2105741 View attachment 2105742
Thanks, you're the best

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
So what do you guys think about the story so far? I have a few speculations?

I think the professional killer sometimes shown (and at the end of the chapter) is andras and the woman we saw beaten to death in the beginning (jinmea?) was his wife. I suspect the guy who killed her was mc's father solomon hobbs.

My guess is that andras revenge killed mc's father later and now is somehow used by someone (a shady us military or goverment organization?) to kill targets (and it seems like takeing out his old unit was included, andras tried to set up cobra but it didnt worked, cobra kept his mouth shut about it anyway so he was left free?)

Emmelines father was i guess set up and was probably faithful to his wife and didnt killed the woman (it was probably andras who set him up too but why?).

I think that Emmeline's father was set up, too. Obviously, the kid in the photo with Emmeline is the son of Andras and Jimena.

I don't know for Cobra, it seems that he didn't know Amy Mall at all, unlike Robert's case where the girl was his dance teacher. If Andras is really the tall latino guy around Amy, it was definitely him who was supposed to be set up, for some reasons, he knew it and got Cobra to cover his back. The guy in the photo might be a dead end, and he doesn't even seems tall.

I'm not even sure MC dad is dead, maybe Robert was purposely misleading MC.

Are we sure that there are only 4 orcs ? After all somebody had to take the photo..

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Jamie is still the best girl! Even though emmeline is great too. :p
Four man is the photo, then who is taking the photo? Must have a fifth member in that team.:unsure:
Why Erin is only available in the mc's dream? There is only 4 Li in the game doesn't mean that we cannot have side girls/fwb in the main story! Please having erin in a the real one not just only dreams! :mad:
If I going on 4 romance path at the same time will I get blocked path or miss scenes at some point of the story? :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC actively rejected women left and right,
even estranged and witheld sex from his
long standing cop wonder woman devoted girlfriend
who is still running circles around him in investigations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We got the watchmen all over again ... how the heroes were headless lunatics,
while veidt and the comedian kept killing off anyone they deemed resourseful.

The latino asshole killed the mom, it is plain to see, he was waiting on her spouse,
then he got inside and killed her after attempting to rape her.

We have no clue if he raped her before or after killing her, but her little girl found her dead.

Those are facts, we are shown those things from the narrator, that is the truth.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Question though : will we have the opportunity to fool around with non-LIs girls in the future outside of the dreams ?
Glad you enjoyed the update! I don't give any spoilers on future content, though, sadly. :cry: I will say that unless sex with a "side girl" serves a legitimate story/character purpose, I won't include it outside of the Dreams. So I would focus your hopes for lewd content on the main LI's.

If I going on 4 romance path at the same time will I get blocked path or miss scenes at some point of the story? :unsure:
At this point the only content you could have missed is that if you are on Emmeline's path you cannot unlock Malena's lewd scene at the bar. And as I've said before, that scene is not essential to getting on Malena's romance path (nor is Aghavni's lewd scene in this update essential to getting on her romance path). As for future content, yes, there will absolutely come a point at which you will need to make hard choices. But hopefully by that point you will feel like you have already gotten to know the women well enough to make those choices.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes