4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
i'm currently in the middle of Ep 2, just finished the meeting with Emmeline and just saw her thoughts dialogue.

I have a feedback about early Episode 1.

I think it would be better for the game if we the players could read Emmeline's thought dialogues while she was walking down the basketball court prior to the choice option of MC saying Hi or not.

It's a really minor feedback though, I just thought it would leave an impression of Emmeline to players as early as Episode 1 that way.
Solid thought here.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The dream sequences are just extra, non-canon content with girls who are not LI's, intended for patrons to get something else out of their support. The process to choose them is (funnily) explained in the first chapter's dream scene
I understand why they are there, and why most devs have them (so I've never complained to a dev about them). Though I'm a patron, I still (usually) hate them. Lewd dreams are unsatisfying to me by definition (because it didn't "really" happen). And non-lewd dreams are often a poor writer's way of conveying information that would be better delivered in another manner.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I understand why they are there, and why most devs have them (so I've never complained to a dev about them). Though I'm a patron, I still (usually) hate them. Lewd dreams are unsatisfying to me by definition (because it didn't "really" happen). And non-lewd dreams are often a poor writer's way of conveying information that would be better delivered in another manner.
I agree. Kind of like those comic superhero or scifi stories where main characters die and major events occur... only for it to be not real and a simulation without consequence.

That is the very reason it is popular in role playing games to include consequences and reactions to so many choices made.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
I had two questions :

1. Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

2. I like stories and dialogues about relationships between models, I don't like other stories and dialogues such as artificial intelligence, space, murder, time travel, etc., Because I look at movies, serials, and anime for these things
But some dialogues and stories should be about these things, but they should be few
So my question is:
What percentage of the dialogues in this game are related to non-relationship topics?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hello friends
I had two questions :

1. Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

2. I like stories and dialogues about relationships between models, I don't like other stories and dialogues such as artificial intelligence, space, murder, time travel, etc., Because I look at movies, serials, and anime for these things
But some dialogues and stories should be about these things, but they should be few
So my question is:
What percentage of the dialogues in this game are related to non-relationship topics?
1: girls are not easy
2: a large portion of the game is focused on story so far, while building relationships with the characters in the background, it's pretty good imo

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Just found out about this game recently and it's really good. Overall well written and the dialogue stands out by itself. My favourite scene was the first one at the bar. It felt like a real meet up with coworkers.
The plot is interesting and "detective" choices with the painter guy were a nice addition.

Girls are also nice.

Great game, well done.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, one of the 4 LIs will bang you the night you first meet unless you're already courting her friend. That doesn't exactly scream "not easy" to me. Another has longed for MC for years and probably won't take much of a push to land in his bed if he ever figures out how she feels about him. A third is a past lover and it doesn't take long at all for them to hook back up if MC is inclined. All in all with the possible exception of Emmaline, I don't see any of the LIs being particularly hard to get.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
2: a large portion of the game is focused on story so far, while building relationships with the characters in the background, it's pretty good imo
Hello friends
I had two questions :

So my question is:
Malena is easy so long you pick the right choices and you don't bother trying to romance Em her friend.... Malena won't hurt her friend if she knows the MC and her have a romance going on, and will even look at you disaprovingly for trying to start sex with her if you an Em ARE dating. Agvhani is actually kind of hard if you don't read the text, but if you do all you have to do is pick choices she likes and she will give you the chance eventually.

Reactions: TheDick69+

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Well, one of the 4 LIs will bang you the night you first meet unless you're already courting her friend. That doesn't exactly scream "not easy" to me. Another has longed for MC for years and probably won't take much of a push to land in his bed if he ever figures out how she feels about him. A third is a past lover and it doesn't take long at all for them to hook back up if MC is inclined. All in all with the possible exception of Emmaline, I don't see any of the LIs being particularly hard to get.
The girls are only hard in that you ACTUALLY have to read and understand to get them
This is not like something from perverteer or Phillygames where simply being nice is enough to get you laid, so that you can carelessy skip game dialogue. If you do that you won't know what choice to make to make the love interest like you, because the very words and choices you make will either make them not want you or want you.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
The girls are only hard in that you ACTUALLY have to read and understand to get them
This is not like something from perverteer or Phillygames where simply being nice is enough to get you laid, so that you can carelessy skip game dialogue. If you do that you won't know what choice to make to make the love interest like you, because the very words and choices you make will either make them not want you or want you.
Girls should be hard girls due to their internal principles and values (that is, they should resist and not accept relationships soon).
Like the game A Wife and Mother, which resists a lot because of the principles of loyalty and being a mother (although Awam resists a lot, this amount is not necessary).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
thank you
The third case, which is an old love, are you sure that he has no resistance for various reasons? Or do you guess?
When a girl does not show resistance, the sexual tension is very low, they are called easy girls
For example, in the hillside game, the main reason for the popularity of the main model is its resistance and inner principles and values
View attachment 2859890
She still feels something for him and is just waiting for him to show he has changed a bit. It's only chapter 2 out of 8 and the MC can already have sex with her if players choose wisely. After reading your references I don't think this is the kind of game you are seeking but it's a good story nonetheless

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Great MC, lovely LIs, an interesting plot and good renders is just all I can say. So, if you guess I'll continue to play this game, you're probably right. :cool:

I don't know if the girls are easy or not, maybe I'm doing something wrong but no sex for my MC so far. Then I've even given the girls the "right" answers as I check my progress with 0x52_URM. Well, stillI haven't needed to change any answer as I've always chosen the one that get my poinys higher. Well, there one of the Lis I'm not interested in, so maybe it was with her the ability was to get some action "if I choose wisely", as the post above mine says. Well, I choose wisely and avoided that instead.:p

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
This is a fair concern so let me explain this move.

There were some very valid criticisms that the blonde was too young looking. Some people mistook her for a young teenager at first. The character is supposed to be 25 years old, so I definitely didn't want that. The fixes to this were simple and I made a couple of other minor changes as well.

#1 -- The material base I used for her original was very smooth. When I first created the character, I thought this was what I wanted. But later I decided it wasn't as high quality of a skin as the other characters had. I also had made some custom color changes to the skin that I later regretted. So I upgraded to a different material base which is both more realistic looking and which ages her slightly due to its texture.

#2 -- Blondie was originally supposed to be about 5'0" tall. However, when I made her original morphs, what I didn't realize was I had accidentally scaled down her entire model, not just her height. This made her look more like an actual child than a short adult. I fixed this--Blondie is still a shortie at 5'2", but the rest of her figure is now proportionally sized.

#3 -- Blondie had been given slightly larger breasts than I wanted only because she was so small that I was trying to avoid her looking too much like a child. With the other changes I made making her appear more like an adult, I was able to reduce her breast size just a smidge.

#4 -- I was pretty happy overall with her facial morphs, but I made some very tiny adjustments to her face, including reducing her cheek sink morph, giving her new eyebrows, and increasing the size of her eyes just a smidge. But for the most part her face is the same as the old model.

#5 -- Her hairband look is still a thing, but it's not her main hairstyle anymore. While I always liked the sort of sweet, innocent vibe it gave her, I found another hairstyle that I think is more flattering to her face and that makes her look more like an adult. So now when she's introduced in Part One, we see she has a ponytail. The hairband hairstyle does come back for a scene in Part Two, so it will still be around here and there.

I did share and discuss these changes with my supporters and there seemed to be a general consensus that they were an improvement.

Sure, here you can see some of the facial changes and also the size difference:

View attachment 2542027 View attachment 2542028

Also take a look at the new preview images on the first post of this thread which show some renders for this character coming up in Part Two.

If you're still not convinced, just please trust me when I say this new model is more consistent with the character I want to portray in the story, and that's more important than anything else.

But seriously, you guys are going to love this character. I predict she tempts more than a few Jamie disciples to switch teams. :ROFLMAO:
the old version is better.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I have second thoughts about choosing which path to be my optimal path since I'm too keen on playing one LI paths, but after seeing Jamie arguing with MC about cap and Iron Man with both movie and comic reference? A comic nerd like me? No hesitation, Team Jamie all the way. :HideThePain:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have second thoughts about choosing which path to be my optimal path since I'm too keen on playing one LI paths, but after seeing Jamie arguing with MC about cap and Iron Man with both movie and comic reference? A comic nerd like me? No hesitation, Team Jamie all the way. :HideThePain:
I think I'm secretly on Team Jamie as well but I have a hard time choosing if I'm being honest I like the ex, Jamie and the blonde you saved forgot her name. But I do think Jamie is the most interesting so far.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I think I'm secretly on Team Jamie as well but I have a hard time choosing if I'm being honest I like the ex, Jamie and the blonde you saved forgot her name. But I do think Jamie is the most interesting so far.
Definitely, Ex's character is really well-crafted, even though I don't like her model very much, I'm still interested in playing her path, as least in FWB one; and Em is really adorable and innocent, I can see her being the close second of Jamie in terms of my favored LIs.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes