4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1696151695085.png
The dark horsey angelic figure who has been keeping MC locked up in her heart for all too long ... save him, player!

1696151886823.png
The victim of circumastance who has fallen head over heels for her savior ... be that savior, gamer!

1696151946295.png
The biker bff to your damsel in distress ... will you cruelly ditch molten honey for the spicy cotton candy?

1696152113388.png
Hey everybody.
This week we are going to talk about Aghavni.
Aghavni is obviously a very important part of the story.
Her volunteer investigation into the long overdue unsolved drama in MC”s heart
has finally paid off and paved her way into MC”s heart.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yet .. so little envolvement with Jamie ... so ... what is there to swoon about?
Thoroughly enjoyed it
MC has been in this -will she wont he- with Jamie all his life.
Heck, them cruel fates made him be in a souless relationship with a police officer
and one heart strung emotionless one with his childhood sweetheart.
Jamie has been running his life and his profession for as long as MC can remember.
MC has some real ground to cover with Jami ... or just high octane make a run for it with somebody else.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Yet .. so little envolvement with Jamie ... so ... what is there to swoon about?

MC has been in this -will she wont he- with Jamie all his life.
Heck, them cruel fates made him be in a souless relationship with a police officer
and one heart strung emotionless one with his childhood sweetheart.
Jamie has been running his life and his profession for as long as MC can remember.
MC has some real ground to cover with Jami ... or just high octane make a run for it with somebody else.
This is the nature of a project in production with I think 4 LI.
LDNA is only on it's 2nd episode and we have only just met all 4 LI.
Now we will get to know them so that Rock can make an informed choice

and see that it was Jamie all along

Reactions: Bendover885

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I see the dev is keeping all info only to patrons. Has there been any estimates on Patreon about the next update? Or info on how many updates they intend per year?

Loved the game as I said previously and been thinking about , but I don’t like supporting blindly, nor without a consistent release pace.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I see the dev is keeping all info only to patrons. Has there been any estimates on Patreon about the next update? Or info on how many updates they intend per year?

Loved the game as I said previously and been thinking about , but I don’t like supporting blindly, nor without a consistent release pace.
No estimate yet for a release date. Current progress is not going as fast as I would like but I'm still working hard. Episode Two took nine months to develop but the next release shouldn't take that long.

I wish I could give clearer predictions but it's just impossible given the nature of the work. I'm also limited by working my full-time job.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I wish I could give clearer predictions but it's just impossible given the nature of the work. I'm also limited by working my full-time job.
They'll call you milker anyway and whining about their imagined abandoning of the game. Don't make the mistake other devs made. Never ever say what you think the developing time could be. You just said you think the next release could be under 9 months. They'll pin you down on that. It doesn't matter that you also said you can't give clearer predictions.

I've seen it many times. Once a dev here announced a release date and had to delayed it two days after the announcement because the beta testers found a real big bug. It was as if all hell had broken loose. Countless crybabies came and told everyone who didn't care at all that now the great process of milking would begin. The dev only wanted to generate new patreons with the announcement and the update wasn't even ready yet and only because the brave pirates should be kept quiet, an update had been announced and would now be postponed until the patreons break away. Well, the update came one and a half weeks after the previously announced date. Of course, the crybabies took this as proof that only the pressure of the honorable pirates made the dev stop milking.

This forum is completely toxic when it comes to devs. I sincerely admire any dev who puts themselves through this. Don't get me wrong. The forum itself is not a bad place. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. The toxicity of some pirate trolls, on the other hand, has driven many devs away and also taken the fun out of developing for many of them. These trolls don't realize that their behavior only leads to good AVN becoming fewer in the long run. With most of these pirate trolls I have the impression that they shouldn't be here yet because of their age and have no idea whatsoever about the time, effort, money and work that goes into developing an AVN.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
They'll call you milker anyway and whining about their imagined abandoning of the game. Don't make the mistake other devs made. Never ever say what you think the developing time could be. You just said you think the next release could be under 9 months. They'll pin you down on that. It doesn't matter that you also said you can't give clearer predictions.

I've seen it many times. Once a dev here announced a release date and had to delayed it two days after the announcement because the beta testers found a real big bug. It was as if all hell had broken loose. Countless crybabies came and told everyone who didn't care at all that now the great process of milking would begin. The dev only wanted to generate new patreons with the announcement and the update wasn't even ready yet and only because the brave pirates should be kept quiet, an update had been announced and would now be postponed until the patreons break away. Well, the update came one and a half weeks after the previously announced date. Of course, the crybabies took this as proof that only the pressure of the honorable pirates made the dev stop milking.

This forum is completely toxic when it comes to devs. I sincerely admire any dev who puts themselves through this. Don't get me wrong. The forum itself is not a bad place. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. The toxicity of some pirate trolls, on the other hand, has driven many devs away and also taken the fun out of developing for many of them. These trolls don't realize that their behavior only leads to good AVN becoming fewer in the long run. With most of these pirate trolls I have the impression that they shouldn't be here yet because of their age and have no idea whatsoever about the time, effort, money and work that goes into developing an AVN.
Thanks man. You are correct, unfortunately, people can get pretty upset about missed deadlines.

Nine months from the last release would be mid-April 2024. The current episode is much shorter than the last, and based on the progress I've made so far I'm very confident I'll be done before April. On the other hand, there are sometimes unforeseen life events, so you're right, I can never make a promise.

I do have a firm goal in mind for the Steam release which I'm not ready to announce, but I will as I get closer to being done. And the Patreon/SubscribeStar release will happen at the same time or earlier than the Steam release.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

He just bought a second computer so he can render on one will posing on the other. That indicates to me that he is taking the issue seriously.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
glad i tried this all the characters are great so far and the story is interesting looking forward to the next update only compaint is it not harem and i will have to choose at some point hopefully not too soon though

Reactions: Impious Monk

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
glad i tried this all the characters are great so far and the story is interesting looking forward to the next update only compaint is it not harem and i will have to choose at some point hopefully not too soon though
I get it so you don't miss any content and can see it all in 1 playthrough. Sometimes I regret not doing a harem or manwhore run in games because of that myself even if im not into harem games personally. But I think this game would feel really weird if it was a harem tbh

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I get it so you don't miss any content and can see it all in 1 playthrough. Sometimes I regret not doing a harem or manwhore run in games because of that myself even if im not into harem games personally. But I think this game would feel really weird if it was a harem tbh
ya im a weird minority im not so much into the big harems where everything comes easy but i just dont have time to play a game multiple times i think harem could work here if the dev wanted it too.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
It's impressive how Leaving DNA has such a good writing in the dialogue and get me so much into the story that when the MC went to visit Donna Lee and Sean , i was thinking of myself slapping the MC behind his head and telling him to listen to his friend and go romance Jamie.
:D

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's impressive how Leaving DNA has such a good writing in the dialogue and get me so much into the story that when the MC went to visit Donna Lee and Sean , i was thinking of myself slapping the MC behind his head and telling him to listen to his friend and go romance Jamie.
:D
same so many of these games have the pretty renders but the writing lacks so far behind when you come accross one thathas both it makes it that much better

Reactions: Regularus

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Finally completed the 2nd chapter.

While i'm still fully on Team Jamie ;) for the MC, the other characters are all really interesting and likeable, even the secondary characters are well written and all are behaving in believable way.
The interactions are really good sometime (i smiled a lot when MC and Aghavni met Emmeline and we get to read Emmeline inner monologue :D ) .

The visual quality is excellent too, making Leading DNA going straight into my top 3 AVN despite the heavy competition i have in my signature, that's how good i think it is, so far it's seriously one of the best AVN i had read.

Congratulations for what is so far a masterpiece in the making.

only weak point i could see is at the basketball court, the MC does not want to get the police involved when there's a gang of rapist roaming around that area ?
This in my opinion does not really make any sense, especially considering the MC and his friend jobs (as even the friend does not contact the police either despite pointing to the MC he should) , even more when thinking those guys could then go just assault any other women around the area out of view .

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 96 Votes