4.80 star(s) 96 Votes
Apr 26, 2023
Rockford's search will bring him closer to four beautiful women: a tenacious homicide detective with whom Rockford has a romantic past; a brilliant prosecutorial colleague and childhood friend; a steely ex-military combat instructor with her own notions about the justice system; and a sweethearted schoolteacher whose past and future will link up with Rockford's to change both their lives forever.

"Confident Strong Women - The Game" :LOL:

Haven't played, and I would probably not enjoy the LIs, but the visuals look really great. (y)
Also kudos for apparently making the guys in the game awesome (from what I read in the reviews).

Godspeed

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is, in all honesty : mob corners girl to gang rape her,
she gets manhandled and apprehended, the argument attracts the attention of
MC and his BFF who intersect the mob, separate the victim from them and ruffle ensues:
as a result, mob disperses after MC gets stabbed by one assailant
screaming: ”will kill you” in the commotion.
Possible rape victim is uncaved, she never presses charges.
MC is stabbed and gets patched up at the hospital.
BFF convinces MC to file a report we never see what about.
End of title.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Weird... Why am I not complaining that the lacking of flappable scene in this AVN, instead I feel satisfied by just going through the story alone!? Is there something wrong with me?
I think that's how you can recognize if you're in front of a top AVN : what if you remove all sex scenes and as a result it's still standing tall it just means the story is great, well wrote and the characters are interesting.
See how many people loved the Lord of the Rings trilogy despite there were no sexy scenes (even if Cate Blanchet, Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto were amazing women ;) )
I have no doubt i'm in the minority but to me the sex scenes are only an optional "cherry on top" , it's far from the main interest i have in AVN.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think that's how you can recognize if you're in front of a top AVN : what if you remove all sex scenes and as a result it's still standing tall it just means the story is great, well wrote and the characters are interesting.
See how many people loved the Lord of the Rings trilogy despite there were no sexy scenes (even if Cate Blanchet, Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto were amazing women ;) )
I have no doubt i'm in the minority but to me the sex scenes are only an optional "cherry on top" , it's far from the main interest i have in AVN.
100% this ^^ (y)

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Impious Monk great game, but just a word of advice, you should really change this render. It was like a jumpscare of unrealism while I was playing. The HDRI is warped - the car might be on the ground, but it looks angled hood-up relative to the road. I think you need to play with the Dome Scale Multiplier relative to the camera focal length you're using.

View attachment 3092281
Thanks, I will take a look. And thanks for the rating!

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes