4.80 star(s) 94 Votes

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Short disclaimer: I played and left this review on Steam and didn't want to start over. :giggle:

Leaving DNA left a very good impression on me. You need to understand from the get go that this is a dialogue rich novel and you have to pay attention a lot to the details to keep up with how the story unfolds.

If you came here for basic dialogue to unlock the next lewd scene this novel is not for you. Now this does not mean there is no sexual content, it is but very rare and this is where it’s a good thing, because they are so well made and also so rewarding when you get to see them.

It took me a while to play all the content and I have to say this is one of the best and most promising adult novels out there. It reminded me of these detective books with where the character’s behavior and dialogues shine. On top of that the renders look amazing and the lewd animations are breathtaking to look at.

All 4 Lis have their own traits and distinct personalities that you going to need to make 4 separate saves moving forward to discover more about each one of them and it’s totally worth it.

As for MC I have to tell you I have high praise for dev for developing a mature MC that not only is very good looking but also very capable both professionally and on personal level. By no means this does not mean he is perfect, he has his flaws and a lot of baggage but I won’t spoil them.

Overall, I’m happy I played this game and will definitely keep an eye for the upcoming episodes because the dev is clearly talented and a very good storyteller. :love:

1 minor complaint that I have are these transitions when a day changes because the bright white screen with text hits you hard like a flashbang especially at night. :LOL:

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Short disclaimer: I played and left this review on Steam and didn't want to start over. :giggle:

Leaving DNA left a very good impression on me. You need to understand from the get go that this is a dialogue rich novel and you have to pay attention a lot to the details to keep up with how the story unfolds.

If you came here for basic dialogue to unlock the next lewd scene this novel is not for you. Now this does not mean there is no sexual content, it is but very rare and this is where it’s a good thing, because they are so well made and also so rewarding when you get to see them.

It took me a while to play all the content and I have to say this is one of the best and most promising adult novels out there. It reminded me of these detective books with where the character’s behavior and dialogues shine. On top of that the renders look amazing and the lewd animations are breathtaking to look at.

All 4 Lis have their own traits and distinct personalities that you going to need to make 4 separate saves moving forward to discover more about each one of them and it’s totally worth it.

As for MC I have to tell you I have high praise for dev for developing a mature MC that not only is very good looking but also very capable both professionally and on personal level. By no means this does not mean he is perfect, he has his flaws and a lot of baggage but I won’t spoil them.

Overall, I’m happy I played this game and will definitely keep an eye for the upcoming episodes because the dev is clearly talented and a very good storyteller. :love:

1 minor complaint that I have are these transitions when a day changes because the bright white screen with text hits you hard like a flashbang especially at night. :LOL:
Thanks very much for the review!

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks very much for the review!
I have a question that got me curious. Is the Cop (Ex Gf) going to be a LI or not ? Because according to the Walkthrough it giving option of 'friends with benefits' choices. Is she not going to be a LI at all ??

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have a question that got me curious. Is the Cop (Ex Gf) going to be a LI or not ? Because according to the Walkthrough it giving option of 'friends with benefits' choices. Is she not going to be a LI at all ??
she can be yes, depending on your choices

Reactions: Impious Monk

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
We know this is not a harem game, but I'm curious about one thing... At the moment, you can be interested in several girls at the same time... Will there be a moment in the game when you have to immediately decide who you want to end up with? For example, after a situation, the girls' names will appear on the screen, and there could be a save point there. This would make it easier for many players to play through multiple times, they wouldn't have to start a new game every time...

Reactions: kendrickzl

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
they wouldn't have to start a new game every time...
Where's my violin...

What you want is unlikely as their paths interced with each other and should close automatically if you are further along on a different girls path. You could always, you know, far out suggestion...make saves at key points....

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Where's my violin...

What you want is unlikely as their paths interced with each other and should close automatically if you are further along on a different girls path. You could always, you know, far out suggestion...make saves at key points....
This may be the case in the future, but now there are even more girls on the "menu"...

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
We know this is not a harem game, but I'm curious about one thing... At the moment, you can be interested in several girls at the same time... Will there be a moment in the game when you have to immediately decide who you want to end up with? For example, after a situation, the girls' names will appear on the screen, and there could be a save point there. This would make it easier for many players to play through multiple times, they wouldn't have to start a new game every time...
I'm not sure if it will be that direct, but I think/hope that when the moment comes you will understand that you are being asked to make a choice to be with a particular LI.

I considered making "save your game" screens for a few major choices--in fact I had one in the first draft of Episode Three for a particular choice, but I took it out because I worry those types of screens act as spoilers. The walkthrough should be sufficient if someone wants to make sure they don't accidentally close a particular LI's path, but I agree that saving often is a good habit in any Ren'py game.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm not sure if it will be that direct, but I think/hope that when the moment comes you will understand that you are being asked to make a choice to be with a particular LI.

I considered making "save your game" screens for a few major choices--in fact I had one in the first draft of Episode Three for a particular choice, but I took it out because I worry those types of screens act as spoilers. The walkthrough should be sufficient if someone wants to make sure they don't accidentally close a particular LI's path, but I agree that saving often is a good habit in any Ren'py game.
Thanks for the reply (y)

Sep 3, 2020

I also save often but not because I plan to go after any other girl

I save often in case I make a mistake with the girl I like and have to go back

or I want to go back and replay my favorite romantic moment of the game

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I tend to get caught up in the story and often forget to save as often as I'd like.
Which is annoying as the better the story, the less I save :(
I'll probably replay it anyway when a new update comes out, there is sufficient time between the releases that I can enjoy a new playthrough.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ive chosen 3 girls now. Im on ch2. Im assuming at some point Ill have to make a decision and stick with one, I know which one Im sticking with. I dont know if chosing more than one at a time will make you miss content or have a negative end.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ive chosen 3 girls now. Im on ch2. Im assuming at some point Ill have to make a decision and stick with one, I know which one Im sticking with. I dont know if chosing more than one at a time will make you miss content or have a negative end.
so far there are no hard choices with the Lis, so you can go ham

Danilo marques

Jan 12, 2024
MC deserved to get at least Gina and Sara without strings attached, tell me why you have a conscience and would say no to pussy

4.80 star(s) 94 Votes